剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们下一步怎么办
So, what's our next act?
*我就会出现*
*I'll be there*
*我会在你身边给你安抚*
*I'll be there to comfort you*
*在你周围建筑我的梦想国度*
*Build my world of dreams around you*
*我很高兴*
*oh, I'm so glad...*
-玛娅·林德尔 -什么事
- Maia Rindell? - Yes?
这是你的车吗
Is this your vehicle?
怎么了 有人撬车吗
Why? Has it been broken into?
没有 我们收到线报
No. We got a tip on some stolen narcotics
当地一家医院的麻醉剂被偷了
from a local hospice facility.
-天啊 -根据对你的车辆的目检
- Oh, my God. - And upon visual inspection of your vehicle,
后座上似乎有一个盒子
there appear to be some controlled substances
里面有违禁物品
in a box in the backseat.
你有这些药品的处方吗
Do you have a prescription for these substances?
见鬼
Ugh. Damn it.
*要多加小心 亲爱的*
*Just look over your shoulder,honey*
*我就会出现*
*Ooh, I'll be there*
*我就会出现*
*I'll be there*
*召唤我的名字*
*Just call my name*
*我就会出现*
*And I'll be there.*
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表