剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
这真是 你加的水不够当然没咖啡 伙计
It's like, duh, it needs more water, dude.
你说的是谁
Who are you talking about?
新来的 内森什么什么的
New guy. Nathan whatever.
他来干什么
What is his deal?
我以为我们不能写下任何信息
I thought we're not supposed to write anything down.
对吧
Right?
我不喜欢这家伙 他问的问题太多了
I don't like that guy. He asks too many questions.
也许是因为刚来的缘故吧
Maybe it's just 'cause he's new.
也许吧
Maybe.
他问了你什么问题
Hey. What kind of questions does he ask you?
"你为什么做这个 你为什么做那个"
"Why do you do this? Why do you do that?"
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你觉得我们也在被监视吗
You think we're under surveillance?
该死
Oh, shit.
斯塔普斯先生
Mr. Staples.
我们已经准备好要和解了
We're ready to settle.
我们已经写好了赔偿金额 950万
We have it written up here. 9.5 million.
950万
9.5?
你是怎么得出这个数的
Where'd you get that?
戴安 你去找过她 斯塔普斯先生
Diane. You approached her, Mr. Staples.
我的老天爷 不
Oh, my goodness, no.
难道你不知道吗 她有撒谎的习惯
Didn't you know, she has a tendency to... lie?
她给你录音了
She recorded you
她的手♥机♥录下了你的话
saying it, on her phone.
我还有一份录音 她在里面喊我是狗♥杂♥种♥呢
Well, I have a recording of her calling me a cocksucker.
这就是生活在极易造假世界里的悲哀
That's what happens in a world of deep fakes.
两千两百万
22 million.
不行就等着我们下一位证人 说不定还会涨
Just wait for our next witness. It might go up.
对了我觉得劳·凯利遭受了不公待遇 是吧
By the way, I think R. Kelly is getting a raw deal, don't you?
劳·凯利 美国著名R&B歌♥手
被指控性侵 性♥虐♥待及非法囚禁
我们法庭上见
See you in court.
我们必须把那个混♥蛋♥虐死
We need to fuck that asshole up.
没错
Yeah.
法蒂玛·喀什噶里
Fatima Kashgari.
我是一名活动家
I am an activist,
作为维♥吾♥尔族团体的代表在中国工作
working on behalf of the Uighur community in China.
我的团体
My community.
维♥吾♥尔族是什么 法蒂玛
And what are the Uighur, Fatima?
是中国的穆♥斯♥林♥少数民族
They are a Muslim minority in China.
他们被拘禁在
And are they being detained
集中营里吗
in internment camps?
是的 我们有一百万族人
Yes. One million of us are being
被关押在中国俗称的"劳♥改♥所"里
confined in what the Chinese term "Reeducation camps."
是要你们"改"什么
And what does reeducation refer to?
改变我们的宗教信仰
Changing our religious beliefs.
我们被迫唱赞美共♥产♥党的歌♥
We are ordered to sing hymns praising the Communist Party,
还要写自省的文章
and write self-criticism essays.
你不能反对吗 天啊
Can't you object to this? Jesus.
-这些跟我们无关 -法官会判反对无效
- This has nothing to do with us. - No, we'll be overruled,
只会让情况变得更糟
and it will just make it worse.
你什么时候离开中国的 法蒂玛
When did you leave China, Fatima?
三年前
Three years ago.
我提前得知了会有政♥府♥镇♥压♥行动
There was a crackdown. I heard about it in advance.
我不能说是谁告诉我的
I-I can't say from whom,
你们明白吧
you understand.
明白
We do.
我试着去提醒其他人
And I tried to warn others.
我通过查查网去通知大家 政♥府♥将会逮捕
I used Chumhum to announce that the authorities were coming
异议分子和宗教积极分子
to arrest dissidents, religious activists.
但是查查网和中国政♥府♥同流合污
But Chumhum was cooperating with the Chinese government.
我们没有同流合污
We weren't, we weren't cooperating.
接着发生了什么
What happened next?
我的查查网邮件被用做
My Chumhum e-mail messages were used
逮捕我家人朋友
to round up members of my family,
的工具
my friends.
我丈夫
My husband,
我的两个姐妹
two sisters,
我的兄弟
my brother
都被关在了新疆的集中营里
are all in internment camps in Xinjiang.
她所指的那个版本的查查网
The version of Chumhum she's referring to
已经撤出中国了
was withdrawn from China.
而且将来我们出的版本
And any version we roll out there in the future
都不会被
would not be subject
如此滥用
to such misuse.
跟我们之前说的一样
We've insisted upon it. Of course,
和其他人一样 我们也必须得遵守
like everyone else, we have to comply with the laws
运营当地的法律
of the places we operate in.
如果当地法律有歧视性 或者压♥迫♥民众呢
And if those laws are discriminatory, or oppressive?
社交媒体和互联网
Social media and Internet connectivity
能帮助传播民♥主♥
help spread democracy.
能帮到全世界 尤其是
They help everywhere, but especially in places
社会还不怎么开放的地方
that don't have open societies.
星星之火可以燎原
The thin end of the wedge is the end you put in first.
这是改变的开始
That's how change starts.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是戴安·洛哈特
This is Diane Lockhart.
现在暂时无法接听你的电♥话♥
I'm away from my phone right now.
请留言
Please leave a message.
戴安 我知道是谁在家门口留纸条了
Diane, I found out who left the note at our door.
他叫斯蒂芬·帝诺维尔 在国安局工作
His name is Stephen Dinovera, and he works for the NSA.
给我回电 我们再商量
Call, and we should discuss.
您有一条新留言
One new message.
保存留言 请按一
To save the message, press one.
删除留言 请按...
To delete it, press...
妈的
Shit.
确定要把这26个文件移入回收站吗
你在做什么
What are you doing?
天啊 别偷躲在后面吓人
God, don't sneak up on people.
这不是工作准则吗
Isn't that the job?
我们是要当隐形人 区别很大
The job is to stay invisible. It's an important difference.
你在删除文件吗
Are you deleting files?
只是在整理桌面好吗
I'm just organizing my desktop, okay?
什么
What?
是什么
What is it?
付出额外努力
Going the extra mile
想把戏演好 这位英俊的英国演员在芝加哥
to get it right, the handsome British actor is in Chicago
观摩真正的律师是怎么工作的
studying how real lawyers do their job.
来自伦敦的你对风城有什么感受
How is the Windy City treating this young man from London?
这里特别棒
Oh, it's, it's been so great.
我很喜欢 喜欢这里的城市能量和披萨
I-I love it here. I love, you know, the energy, the pizza.
我们确实喜欢吃深盘型披萨
We do love our deep-dish.
不过不仅是吃的
Um, but it's more than that, though,
我还喜欢这里的人
it's, it's the people.
有遇到特别的人吗
Ooh. Anyone in particular?
我认识了一个人
Um, actually, I, I did meet someone
让我的生活变得完全不同了
who's made a huge difference in my life.
那个人让我有勇气直面我以前
You know, someone who's really made me really face things
不敢面对的事情 那个人打开了我的心扉
I didn't want to face. Someone who's opened my heart
让我想去变得更好
and made me want to be a much better person.
你是有什么大消息宣布吗
Do you have an announcement to make?
暂时没有
Um, not yet.
这么说吧
Let's just say that
来到这里让我的人生变得更美好了
coming here has already changed my life for the better.
告诉你
And, um, you know,
无论我们之间的算什么 我都想追逐到底
whatever this-this thing is, I'm determined to see it through.
那是独家消息 好的...
Well, that's a scoop. Right...
你听到了吗 他在电视上谈起你啊
Do you hear that? He's talking about you on television.
什么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
没事 我觉得有点不自在
Nothing. I mean, it's weird.
我们才刚认识一周
You know? We've only known each other a week.
卢卡 他很优秀 别傻了
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表