剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
You done for the day, Counselor?
是的 很高兴认识了你
Yeah. It was nice meeting you.
认识我 我还以为你要在这待上一周呢
Meeting me? I thought you were here for a week.
本来是的 不过 布鲁姆会有点阴晴难测
I was. Just... Blum can be a bit mercurial.
发生什么事了
Oh, what happened?
-没事 -不 等等 告诉我
- Nothing. - No. Wait. Tell me.
他发现是我把他营养师的名字
He found out I gave your investigator
告诉给了你的调查员
the name of his dietitian.
该死 真的吗
Ah, fuck. Seriously?
不过没关系
It's okay, though.
我的经纪人也有其他的人选
My manager has other options.
真的很高兴认识你 卢卡
It was really nice meeting you, Lucca.
加里 你对成为一名律师的调研
Gary, uh, how many more days
还要持续多长时间
were you wanting to research being a lawyer?
五天 怎么了
Five. Why?
是这样的 我要先征得合伙人的同意
Well, I have to ask the partners,
不过你也可以跟着我
but you could follow me.
-不是吧 你没开玩笑吧 -没开玩笑
- No way. You serious? - Oh, yeah.
-那就太好了 -是啊 我...
- I'd love that. - Yeah, I-I-I...
谢谢
Thank you.
太好了
Great.
有什么
What...
我可以做的
can I do...
可以让你不这么有压力吗
...to relieve the stress,
律师
counselor?
布鲁姆
Blum.
你想要布鲁姆来给你减压
You want Blum to relieve the stress?
好吧
Okay.
我觉得他暗恋你
I think he secretly has a crush on you.
他想要找我们的麻烦 夏洛特
He's coming after us, Charlotte.
我需要你帮忙抓住他的把柄
I need help going after him.
抱歉
Sorry.
不行
No.
为什么不行
Why not?
布鲁姆
Blum...
是一个坏人
is a bad man.
而坏人
Bad men have...
身边有无形的力场
a force field around them.
你一点信息都不能给我吗
You can't give me anything.
我可以给你一个建议
I can give you a piece of advice.
你要是找布鲁姆的麻烦
You go after Blum...
一定要斩草除根
you kill him.
如果你手下留情 那他在除掉你之前
Because anything less, he won't stop
是绝不会停手的
until he kills you.
我们会把他唆使他人提供伪证
You know we're bringing him in front of the ACDB
的事情举报上去
for suborning perjury.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yep.
很高兴认识你
Nice knowing you.
真是薄情啊
Oh, that's cold.
不过我会告诉你一件事
I will give you one thing, though.
有关布鲁姆的
About Blum?
不是
Mm, no.
有关艾诺法官的事
Judge Eno.
她会判你们败诉
She's gonna decide against you.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
她收了贿赂
She's on the take.
艾诺法官 不
Judge Eno? No.
不可能
No.
为什么不能 就因为她是个女人
Why? Because she's a woman?
不 不是的 因为...
No, no, no. Because...
客人账单
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Gracias.
艾诺法官
Judge Eno.
律师 有什么问题吗
Counselor. Is there an issue?
我不知道 也许有吧
I don't know. There might be.
如果是和上庭有关 现在属于单方面接触
Well, if it's about court, this is ex parte communication.
更像是私人问题 法官阁下
It's more of a personal issue, Your Honor,
而且我们觉得最好还是
and we thought it best to talk without
不要有法庭书♥记♥官在场
a court reporter present.
为什么 什么私人问题
Why? What personal issue?
你一直在收受贿赂
You being on the take.
你这话是什么意思
What the hell are you talking about?
另一方一直在贿赂你
The other side is paying you.
而我们不想小题大做
And we don't want to make a fuss.
我们只想让你选择回避
We just want you to recuse yourself.
不然呢
Or?
不然我们就拿这件事大做文章
Or we will have to make an issue of this.
是谁告诉你我收受贿赂
Well... who told you I'm on the take?
这我不能说
I'd rather not say.
好吧 你知道我怎么想吗
All right, well, then, you know what I think?
我觉得这是在唬人 还是那种特糟糕的伎俩
I think this is a bluff, and kind of a bad one, at that.
不是的
It's not.
好吧 那是谁告诉你的 我洗耳恭听
All right, well, then, who told you? Let's hear.
我不能说
I can't say.
那我只能说...
I guess the bottom line is, um...
去你的
fuck you.
还有你
And fuck you both.
好好享受你们的午餐
Enjoy your lunch.
阿德里安...
Adrian...
是谁告诉你的
who did tell you?
我不能说 戴安
I can't say, Diane.
如果法官贪污受赂 就应该站出来指证
Well, if a judge is corrupt that needs to come forward.
我知道
I know.
我不能说
I can't say.
我刚刚没做什么值得注意的事
There can't be anything I just did that's worth noting.
有的
Uh, sure there is.
让我看看
Let me see.
好吧 我没说这个过程会很有趣
Okay, I didn't say this would be interesting,
我只是说这很真实
I just said it would be real.
-嘿 我喜欢真实 -好吧
- Hey, I'm into real. - Okay.
我正在处理第二螺旋的案子
Well, I'm going through the Helix case,
这可不是什么真人秀 我大部分时间
and in non-TV reality, I spend most of my time
都会像现在这样翻阅文件
flipping through files exactly like this.
-那你在找什么 -不符之处
- And what are you looking for? - Discrepancies.
数字位数或者标点符号♥的不同
Small changes in a zero or a comma.
一些不恰当的地方
Something out of place.
你就自己一个人做吗
And you do it alone?
-没错 -在电视里
- I do. - You know, in TV,
我们会给你派个人
we'd put someone there with you.
这样你就能把你要做的事解释给他听
So you can explain what you're doing.
你听说过这个笑话吗
Do you know this joke?
这是演员知道他忘拿钱包的样子
This is an actor realizing he forgot his wallet.
这是现实中
This is a non-actor
忘拿钱包的人的样子
realizing he forgot his wallet.
好吧 瞧 这就是我不喜欢电视的原因
Yeah, well, see, that's why I don't like TV.
因为都是假的
'Cause it's a lie.
是啊 但是这段时间不就跟假的似的
Yeah, but what isn't a lie these days, though?
政♥治♥ 艺术 科学 都和演电视一样
Politics, art, science. Everything is TV.
这是好事吗
And that's a good thing?
不 但意识到这件事很重要
No, it's an important thing to know.
如果你的国家意识到
If your country realized
特朗普会主持《飞黄腾达》 而不开♥发♥节目
Trump was cast in The Apprentice and didn't create it,
特朗普当选总统前一直是节目主持人
现在的情况可能要好很多
things could be a hell of a lot better right now.
《飞黄腾达》一开始的想法是
The original idea for The Apprentice
每周换一位新的首席执行官当主持人
was to have a new CEO each week,
所以想想看
so think about it--
美国家政女王
玛莎·斯图尔特有可能当上总统
Martha Stewart could've been president.
-你好 -卢卡 是我伊夫林
- Hello? -Lucca, it's Evelyn.
我把自己锁在你家门外了
I locked myself out of your apartment...
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表