剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
谁都没有占便宜
And no one has an inside edge.
我们要根据律所文化做出最好的选择
We make a smart decision based on culture.
不
Oh, no.
怎么了 我可能有好消息
What? I might have good news.
你什么时候有过好消息
When have you ever had good news?
戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart...
莉兹·雷迪克
Liz Reddick...
你们被传唤了
you've been served.
还有你
And you, too.
谁能告诉我阿德里安·博斯曼在哪吗
And can anyone point me toward Adrian Boseman?
-这是个妨害诉讼 -我同意
- It's a nuisance suit. - I agree.
布鲁姆被吊销律师执照了
Blum has been disbarred.
他甚至无法为自己代理
He can't even represent himself.
也许他雇了别的律师
Maybe he hired someone.
但有谁会和他一起工作呢
But who would work with him?
问题是这个诉讼让你们看起来像坏人
Well, the problem is: this suit makes you look like the bad guys.
你说"你们" 所以你现在成了第三方吗
"You"? So now you're in the third person?
谢了 朱利叶斯 这曾经是你的案子
Thanks, Julius. This was your suit...
我没做错什么
I did nothing wrong.
我以前的立场 就跟现在一样
My position before... was exactly as it is now.
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
这让律所...
It's putting this firm...
停 停下来
Wait. Just wait.
听着 我们失去了查查网这个客户
Now listen, we've lost Chumhum.
失去了我爸的名号♥
We lost my dad's name
现在布鲁姆又想让我们失去最后的优势
and now Blum is coming after the last strength that we have:
我们的好声誉
our reputation.
我们将不再是弱势群体的捍卫者
We'll no longer be the defender of the underdog;
而会被看作是他们的剥削者
we'll be seen as their exploiter.
所以我们要努力让这诉讼撤案
So we go in hard and get this dismissed.
你会注意到我说了"我们"
You'll notice I said "We."
可能有一个问题
There may be one problem with that.
庭审我们的是图希法官
We're appearing before Judge Toosi.
那是谁
Who's that?
一位新法官
He's a-a new judge.
特朗普任命的
A Trump appointee.
梅丽莎·戈德来电
所以我们需要一位文化上更适合的人
You see, this is why we need someone more culturally appropriate
来当合伙人
as a partner.
等等 为什么
Wait, what? Why?
卢卡与原告进行了会谈
Lucca was in the meeting with the plaintiff,
如果能处理得更谨慎一些的话...
and had it been handled more sensitively...
我的天哪 认真的吗
Oh, my God, seriously?
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
本来就是
Yes.
她处理得很完美
She handled it perfectly well.
戴安·洛哈特
还不够完美 因为我们被起诉了
Not perfectly well enough, because we're being sued.
所有关于工资差距的骚乱
All the commotion about the salary disparities,
永远不会停歇
it never died down.
拜托
Come on.
让罗莎琳当合伙人
Making Rosalyn a partner
会解决其中一些问题
would address some of those concerns.
我们很感谢你所说的...
We appreciate everything you've said...
芝加哥出现奇异闪电 无声闪电
没有雷暴就不是真正的芝加哥五月
It wouldn't be a proper Chicago May without lightning storms,
一如往常 空中闪电四射
and as always, the sky was filled with lightning
但却没有雷鸣声响
but without accompanying thunder.
看起来可能很奇怪...
That may seem odd...
梅丽莎 你有看到我们这里的闪电吗
Marissa, have you seen this lightning we've been having?
真是有点诡异
It's kind of creepy.
是啊 令人激动
Yeah, exciting.
好了 我得告诉你我知道的一件事
Okay, I have to tell you something that I know.
但不能告诉你我怎么知道的
But I can't tell you how I know it.
好吧 我能告诉你我怎么知道的
Okay, I can tell you how I know it,
但你不能告诉别人我怎么知道的
but you can't tell anybody how I know it.
你得说"好的"
You have to say "Okay."
好的
Okay.
当你打视频通话给戴安 或是其他人时
When you FaceTime Diane, or anybody,
如果他们没接听 你可以听到他们说话几分钟
and they don't pick up, you can hear them for a few minutes.
苹果已发布更新
来修复视频通话中这一漏洞
该漏洞不再存在
梅丽莎只能在更新前
短时间内利用该漏洞
好好享受节目
什么
What?
没错 有漏洞
Yeah, it's a bug.
我相信苹果很快就会修复它
I'm sure Apple will fix it soon,
可能就是接下来几周
possibly even in the next few weeks,
在造成什么法律问题之前
before anything legally problematic happens,
但就在刚刚 我打视频通话给戴安
but in the meantime, I was FaceTiming Diane,
我听到了上面开会在谈论什么
and I heard what was going on in the meeting upstairs.
好吧
Okay.
他们在谈论你
They were talking about you.
不 我们不应该谈论这个
Oh, no. We shouldn't be talking about this.
没错 但你应该了解一些情况
Yes, but you should know about something.
不 谢了
No, no. No, thanks.
他们在考虑让你当合伙人
They're considering you for partner.
朱利叶斯离开 席位会有空缺
There's an opening with Julius leaving,
他们在考虑让你当股权合伙人
and they're thinking of making you an equity partner.
好吧 但是 我们真的...
Okay, but I mean, we really--
我真的不应该知道这些
I mean, I shouldn't, you know, know any of this.
只有一个问题
There's only one problem.
也许我什么也不该说的
Maybe I shouldn't say anything.
别这样 梅丽莎
Oh, come on, Marissa.
有些合伙人觉得让罗莎琳来当
Some of the partners think Rosalyn
更有助于公♥司♥的形象
would be better for the image of the firm.
公♥司♥形象是指什么
What does that mean? Image of the firm?
他们可能觉得她更能为雷&博品牌做贡献
I think they think she'd do more for the Reddick/Boseman brand.
我怎么就不符合这个品牌了
Well, how am I not the brand?
你...
You're not...
不够黑
black enough.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
这不是我说的 是他们说的
Look, I didn't say it. They said it.
或者说他们这样暗示的
Or they implied it.
等等 他们是怎么说的
Wait. Okay, so what did they say?
告诉我原话
Exactly.
全体起立
All rise.
下午好
Good afternoon.
好了 今天没有什么旁听听众
All right, well, not exactly a large audience today,
但也许人们会找到我们的
but maybe people will find us.
只是跟你们说一下
Uh, just so you know,
旧名牌把我的名字拼错了
they misspelled my name on the old nameplate.
《杜丝先生》爱情喜剧讲诉男主为讨生活男扮女装参加演出
却因此爱上了女主
我是图希法官 不是杜丝 别打我主意
Uh, I am judge Toosi, not Judge Tootsie, so don't get any ideas.
很高兴知道这点 法官阁下
That's good to know, Your Honor.
你们可能知道 我是...
And as you probably know, I'm a, uh,
我是新上任的法官
I'm a new judge around here,
所以别让法官袍蒙蔽了你们的双眼
so don't let the robes fool you.
我不会寻求帮助
I do not ask for directions,
但我们最终会把问题都解决的
but I get us there eventually.
说得真好 法官阁下
Well, that's music to my ears, Your Honor.
罗兰·布鲁姆代表原告...
Roland Blum for the plaintiff...
法官阁下 布鲁姆先生被吊销执照了 不能
Your Honor, Mr. Blum has been disbarred, and cannot...
我 我很抱歉...
I'm-- oh, i'm sorry, I'm so--
我还没说完呢 法官阁下
Uh, I hadn't quite finished, your Honor.
我能把话说完吗
If I may?
是的 女士们 会轮到你们说的
Uh, uh, yeah. Ladies, we'll get to you.
我们这样的男人 我们...
Uh, men like us, we...
我们凭直觉行事
we go with our gut.
我的直觉告诉我不要坐飞机 我听了
My gut tells me not to get on a flight, I listen.
飞机失事 无人生还
The plane goes down, everyone gets killed,
我的直觉救了我一命
that's my gut saving my ass.
我的直觉在此告诉我
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表