剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
The case?
是的
Yeah.
为什么这么问
Why?
因为我不能跟我庭上的证人约会
I don't date witnesses in my court.
好吧
Yeah.
魅力无法挡
Irresistible.
水军营已经解散了
The troll farm is gone.
虽然可能是暂时的 不过也是个好消息
May be temporary, but it's great news.
那瓦莱莉去哪了
So where's Valerie?
我不知道
I don't know.
我试过打给她 但她的手♥机♥打不通
I tried calling her. Her phone is disconnected.
我也发过短♥信♥
And I texted.
我们应该小心手♥机♥ 通过短♥信♥联络
We should watch the phones and texts to each other.
在四叶论♥坛♥上 他们说过特朗普会利用
On 4chan, they talk about Trump using the NSA
国安局来迫♥害♥政敌
to go after his enemies.
我们真的已经走到这一步了吗
Are we really at that point?
逮捕政敌
Arresting political enemies?
不 但尼克松都有敌人的黑名单
No, but Nixon had his enemies lists.
难道我们觉得特朗普没有吗
Do we think Trump doesn't?
所以你想说的是什么
So what are you saying?
你觉得现在还有黑牢和绑♥架♥是吗
That there are black sites and kidnappings?
我不清楚我们在聊的究竟是哪种
I don't know what we're talking about.
我的律所有私人调查员
We have a private investigator at my firm.
我会请他来调查发生了什么事
I'll ask him to look into what happened.
但别让猜忌恐慌搅得我们心绪不宁
But let's not let paranoia eat away at us.
我们又不是在中南美发展中国家
We're not in a banana republic here.
是我
It's me.
-她在写短♥信♥ -写什么了
- She's writing a text. - What does it say?
戴安·洛哈特
"需要你查出瓦莱莉·佩泽的下落
"Need you to find the whereabouts of Valerie Peyser.
不要再发信息 见面谈"
No more texts. Just talk in person."
戴安发现我们了
Ah, Diane is onto us.
给谁发的
Who is the text to?
不知道 律所里的什么人
No idea. Someone else at the firm.
杰·迪佩西亚
"杰·迪佩西亚"
"Jay Dipersia."
有发现了 这是一个新名字
There we go, that's a new name.
别把他扯进来
Well, don't add him in.
什么意思 为什么 听着像外国人
What do you mean? Why not? It sounds foreign.
我也不知道
I don't know.
让我觉得我们是坏人
Makes me feel like we're the bad guys.
我们不是坏人 我们只是尽本职工作
We're not the bad guys. We're just doing our job.
我们是... 观察者
We're just... observers.
-我觉得我们不是 -天啊
- I don't think we are. - Oh, God.
你开始冷静了
You've gotten philosophical.
别陷入情网 行吗
Don't fall in love, okay?
我要把他送楼上去
I'm sending him upstairs.
标记联络人
杰·迪佩西亚
请求监听令
祝你好远 杰·迪佩西亚
Good luck, Jay Dipersia.
玛娅·林德尔
Maia Rindell!
你在哪
Where are you?
你个阴险小毒辣
You mousy little viper.
好了 先生 我需要你...
All right, sir, I'm gonna need you to...
你有办公室了
Ah, you got an office!
你个背后下刀的小贱♥人♥
You fucking backstabbing bitch!
你毁了我的客户 辜负了我的信任
You fucked over my client and you violated my trust.
你懂不懂什么叫体面
Have you no decency?!
你开什么玩笑
Are you serious?
我对你那么关爱
You do this after
你就这么对我
the love I showed you?!
这是想吓唬我吗
See, is that supposed to scare me?
我要请求你的原谅吗
Am I supposed to beg your forgiveness?
不 我在你的主场上打败了你
No, I beat you at your own game,
而且还不费吹灰之力
and it wasn't difficult because
因为你嗑药嗑得不省人事 给了我可乘之机
you were stoned and sloppy and you left me an opening.
我不需要一个过气 变♥态♥
I don't need the "love" of a, of a sick, washed-up fuck
以为自己有能力却根本是个废物的"爱"
who's pretending that he can cut it when he fucking can't!
现在给我滚出去
Now get the fuck out of here.
你们看什么看
The fuck are you looking at?
我有瓦莱莉·佩泽的消息了
I have news on Valerie Peyser.
挺快
That was fast.
你在哪找到她的
Where did you find her?
-在纽约 -好
- In New York. - Good.
她说他要去那跟奥巴马的人协商
She said she was going there to confer with Obama's people.
她什么时候回来
When will she be back?
一时半会回不来
Not for a while.
-但她还活着 -是的
- But she's alive? - Yes.
你有她的联♥系♥方式吗
Do you, uh, have her contact info?
有
I do.
你给她钱了吗
Did you pay her any money?
我给... 为什么
Did I... Why?
瓦莱莉·佩泽是个假名字
Valerie Peyser is a made-up name.
瓦莱莉·安德希尔是威斯康星州麋鹿溪人
Valerie Underhill is from Elk Creek, Wisconsin.
她目前因为在三家苏荷区的酒店赖账
She's currently serving eight months in Rikers
要再莱克斯监狱里服刑八个月
for bilking three SoHo hotels.
2014年 因为用空头支票骗取钱财被捕
In 2014, she was arrested for check-kiting.
2016年 因窃取身份被捕
In 2016, for identity theft.
她结交女性富人 获得她们的信任
She befriends wealthy women, gains their confidence,
得到她们的信♥用♥卡♥账号♥
acquires their credit card numbers,
然后用她们的身份去骗下一个人
and uses their identity to con the next person.
她过去的十年都在干这个 洛杉矶
Been doing this for the last decade, in L.A., Chicago,
芝加哥 迈阿密 纽约
Miami and New York.
天啊
Oh, my God.
但是从来都没谈过什么钱
But there was never any money involved.
我猜她本来打算下次开会的时候要求
My guess is she would've asked for the contributions
在政♥治♥行动委员会资金到位之前捐款
at the next meeting until the PAC money arrived.
你走运 她回纽约的酒店取东西
Luckily for you, she returned to New York to gather her things
在那被捕了
from the W Hotel and was arrested.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是她的批捕记录
Here's her arrest record
还有我跟纽约警探的谈话记录
and my interview with the New York detective.
需要我跟你去想她们汇报吗
Do you want me to go with you to brief them?
她们
Them?
你们小组
Your group.
不用了 我自己来
No, um, I will.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
*你我必须约法三章*
*You and I must make a pact*
*我们必须重回救赎之路*
*We must bring salvation back*
*召唤我的名字*
*Just call my name*
*我就会出现*
*I'll be there*
*我会向你伸出我的手*
*I'll reach out my hand to you*
*我相信你们都能记住*
*I'll have faith in all you do*
*召唤我的名字*
*Just call my name*
*我就会出现*
*And I'll be there*
*我会在你身边给你安抚*
*I'll be there to comfort you*
*在你周围建筑我的梦想国度*
*Build my world of dreams around you*
*我很高兴我找到了你*
*I'm so glad that I found you*
*我会带着伟大的爱在你身边永驻*
*I'll be there with a love that's strong*
*我是你的勇气*
*I'll be your strength*
*我会坚持住*
*I'll keep holding on...*
"戴安 抱歉之前的这几天
"Diane, I am so sorry to have been incommunicado
不允许跟外界联♥系♥
these last few days.
别害怕 我很好
Fear not, I'm fine.
我被调进奥巴马西海岸的团队了
I was called into service by Obama's team on the West Coast.
有机会时我会联♥系♥你
I will contact you again when I am able.
与此同时 告诉团队们干得好
In the meantime, tell the group great job.
在我归队之前选一个临时领导
Choose a new temporary leader until I return.
我推举罗谢尔
I would recommend Rachelle.
不论怎么说
So, anyway,
下一次行动继续努力
Get to work on the next act.
将傲骨之战继续下去 瓦莱丽"
Keep up the good fight. Valerie."
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表