剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
你在混淆视听
You're confusing matters.
你根本不在乎那些边境的儿童
You don't care about these children
因为他们长得不像你
on the border because they don't look like you.
他们不是白人
They're not white.
你无法对他们或他们的父母产生同情心
You can't empathize with them or their parents,
所以你可以做邪恶的事
and that allows you to do evil.
没错 根据这个逻辑
Yes, and, by that logic,
你也无法对未出世的胎儿产生同情心
you can't empathize with the unborn
因为他们长得不像你
because they don't look like you,
所以你也可以做邪恶的事
and that allows you to do evil.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好 只是这些新闻
Oh. Uh, yeah. It's just, it's the news.
天哪
Oh, God,
我明白
I know.
这几天太糟糕了
It's awful these days.
书友会要出手吗
Is the Book Club on it?
是的
Yeah.
很好 我是说我也许已经退出了
Good. I mean, I might be done with them,
但我很高兴看到她们还在战斗
but I'm glad they're out there fighting.
我现在明白你为什么撒谎了
I've come around to why you lied.
我决定不公开你的调查内容
I have decided not to disclose what was in your investigation.
没人要求其他六位女性站出来
These six other women haven't asked to come forward,
所以我觉得我们应该尊重她们的隐私
and I think we should respect their privacy.
我可以跟她们谈谈
I could talk to them.
不用了
No.
我们就到此为止吧
Let's just let it go.
她们都不在我们律所工作
None of them were in the law firm,
所以多一事不如少一事
so I don't want it to become our business.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我无法保证她们不会自己站出来
I can't promise they won't come out on their own.
我明白 如果真的发生了我们再处理
I know, and we will deal with it when and if it happens.
玛娅·林德尔
戈德 古典鸡尾酒时间到了
戈德
Gold!
老朋友
Friend!
电♥话♥来得太是时候了 我今天心情很不好
Ah, what a good call. I was-- I was in such a bad mood today.
我最近不是个好朋友
Well, I have been a bad friend.
好吧 我之前一直都不顺
Okay? I was going through a terrible time.
现在一切都好了
Now you're not?
是的 没错 我
No. No, I'm, uh,
我开了家律所
I am starting a firm.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
我的天 祝贺你
Oh, my God. Congratulations.
你真是个大明星
You're such a fucking star.
喝古典鸡尾酒吗
Ah. Old-fashioneds?
当然 每人两杯
Uh-huh. Two each.
敬你的新律所
To your new firm.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉太好了
Ah, so good.
那什么 你的办公室在哪儿
What? So where is your office?
在马布尔街
It's on Marble.
-在卢普区 -没错
- In the Loop? - Mm-hmm.
你怎么付得起租金
How can you afford that?
我有赞助人
I have a benefactor.
好吧 敬赞助人
Well, to benefactors.
心领了
I'll take that.
等下 你今天为什么这么不开心
Okay, so, wait, why were you so unhappy today?
没原因 我不喜欢别人
Oh, uh, no reason. I don't, I don't like when people pretend
假装摊牌实则把自己的秘密藏得更深
to come clean and then just shove their secrets deeper.
你这口气听起来像是要出柜
You sound like you're coming out.
那不是很好吗
Yeah, wouldn't that be nice?
的确
That would.
我真的可以试着当个同性恋
I could really try to be gay,
-但我觉得我会笑场 -你...
- but I think i would just laugh too much. - Oh, you...
不 我觉得很适合你
No, I think you'd be great.
我能看得出
I could see that.
不...
No...
不行 我...
No. I...
我喜欢做♥爱♥ 但我不想操翻友谊的小船
I like fucking, but I don't like fucking up friendships.
我也是
Same here.
所以我们这一代没那么经常上♥床♥
That's why our generation doesn't fuck as much.
我们太成熟了
We, we're too adult.
是啊
Yeah.
我们将自己推向边缘又退回来
Yeah, we take ourselves to the edge and then we just back up.
你知道有人今天跟我说了什么吗
Hey, you know what someone said to me today?
他们说卡尔·雷迪克强♥奸♥了自己的秘书
They said that Carl Reddick raped his secretary.
我说他们满嘴胡言
I told them they're full of shit.
怎么 他们不是信口开河吗
What, they're not full of shit?
我不能回答这个问题
I can't answer that.
天呐 我还说这不可能
Oh, my God. I said it couldn't be true.
谁跟你说的
Who told you?
一个认识的人
Someone I know.
太可怕了
That's terrible.
你还记得他在公♥司♥的样子
Yeah. You remember him at the firm.
就像是一座活生生的雕像 像马丁·路德·金
He was like a statue come to life, like Martin Luther King.
可不是
I know.
什么时候的事
When was this?
过去十年中
The last ten years.
有几个受害者
How many?
他的秘书
His secretary,
公♥司♥的速记员
the stenographer at work.
还有几个公♥司♥外的人
And some others outside of work.
不敢相信 难以置信
I can't believe this. I can't believe this.
所以我们被调查了
That's why we're being investigated.
所以我现在心情不好
That's why I'm in a bad mood.
因为他们想掩盖更多类似的强♥奸♥案
Because they want to bury even more of these rapes.
等下 别说了 我们不能再谈这件事了
Wait, stop. N-No, we shouldn't talk about this anymore.
为什么
Why?
我打给你是因为我真的很想见你
I called you because I really wanted to see you,
梅丽莎 因为我很开心 好吗
Marissa, because I was happy, okay?
不是因为我想打听什么消息
Not because I wanted to know anything.
好吧 我没听懂
Okay. I-I don't understand.
我得走了
I have to go.
为什么
Why?
因为从现在起我们所谈论的所有事
Because everything that we talk about from now on,
之后你都会怪罪于我的
you're gonna blame me for.
为什么我要怪罪你
Why would I do that?
因为我不在你的律所
'Cause I'm not at your firm.
对 但那又有什么关系
Right, but why does that matter?
你会恨我的
You're gonna hate me.
记住 这和我们的情谊没有关系
Just remember: this has nothing to do with us.
好吗
Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
真希望一切都能和现在不一样
I wish everything was different.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 玛娅
Aw... What's wrong, Maia?
我知道一些事能帮到我们
I know something that will help us.
那是好事 不是吗
Well, then-then, that's good, isn't it?
一个朋友会觉得这是背叛
A friend will interpret it as betrayal.
所以是背叛吗
Is it betrayal?
我不知道
I don't know.
这些日子我有点迷失方向了
I've lost track these days.
跟我说说
Well, then tell me.
罗兰·布鲁姆没做错什么
根据律师纪律委员会的规定
It is the policy of ACDB Commission
应该在酌情考虑给予被告充分时间
that disciplinary and unauthorized practice of law matters
准备其辩护的情况下
be handled expeditiously,
迅速处理
with due regard to the right of the respondent
其违纪及未被授权的法律行为
to have ample time to prepare his defense.
罗兰·布鲁姆先生 你有充足的准备时间吗
Mr. Roland Blum, have you had adequate time?
没有 但我不想拖下去
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表