剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Some speech requires a more visceral response.
就像奥弗顿之窗
It's like Overton's window.
这个词是说哪些看法
That's the term for which ideas
可以允许进行公开演说
are tolerated in public discourse.
如果缺乏执行力的话
Well, Overton's window doesn't mean shit
奥弗顿之窗什么也不是
unless it comes with some enforcement.
所以 对 这就是执行
So, yeah, this is enforcement.
是时候揍一些纳粹分子了
It's time to punch a few Nazis.
诺瓦克女士 你能看到屏幕吗
Ms. Novak, can you see the screen all right?
看得很清楚
Clear as day.
很好 你能读下屏幕上的字吗
Great. Can you read the language displayed there?
你认出来了吗
Do you, do you recognize that?
看上去像是我之前读过的合约
Looks like the contract I read before.
是的 但安德鲁斯先生让你读的时候
It is. But when Mr. Andrews had you read it,
他给了你一份文件复本
he gave you a paper copy.
反对 法官阁下 他要问什么
Objection, Your Honor. Where's this going?
耐心点 安德鲁斯先生
Patience, Mr. Andrews.
我们一起拭目以待
Let's find out together.
诺瓦克女士 你对了合约的复印件
Ms. Novak, you read from a paper copy of the agreement,
但那份合约并不是
but that's not actually the agreement
你的客户收到的 是吗
that your clients receive, is it?
-什么意思 -你没有
- Uh, how do you mean? - You don't send them
把这份合约的复本寄给他们
a paper copy of this agreement.
他们是在网上签的
They actually sign up online.
对
Yes.
我们现在拿的这份合约
So, and this agreement that we're reading from
是在
is actually found
贵司网站的一个菜单下找到的
under a tab on your website.
我们试过了
We went looking for it.
确实非常难发现
It's actually remarkably difficult to find.
原告律师在自证 法官阁下
Counsel's testifying, Your Honor.
-反对有效 -我重新组织下语言
- Sustained. - Let me rephrase.
诺瓦克女士 当客户在和第二螺旋
Ms. Novak, isn't it true that when clients sign up
签署关于DNA测序事宜的时候
to have their DNA sequenced by Second Helix,
他们看到的... 是不是那样的
all they really see... is that?
-那是什么东西 -附和合同
- What am I looking at? - Contract of adhesion.
诺瓦克女士告诉我们她的客户
Ms. Novak's told us the reason her customers
之所以签字选择分享他们的基因信息
sign away their genetic information
是出于对科学进步的关心
is because they care about scientific progress,
但却表明他们根本不知道自己签了什么
but this shows they don't know what they're signing up for.
当他们创建账号♥时
When they create an account,
勾选框默认是打钩的 法官阁下
this box is already checked, Your Honor.
不管第二螺旋有什么要求
It signs them up automatically
上面都默认他们接受了
for whatever Second Helix decides.
是这样的吗
Is this true?
刚刚真了不得
Well, that was something.
是啊 我可以评价一下
Yeah, well, I could comment on
我们所处的暴♥力♥时代
the violent times we live in.
或者我们喝上一杯
Or we could drink.
多谢 乔治
Thanks, George.
-对了 我叫内奥米 -是我的错
- I'm Naomi,by the way. - I'm sorry.
-我以为你们俩认识 -不认识
- I thought you two knew each other. - Uh, no.
但我们打爆了几个新纳粹分子的头
But we have cracked the heads of several Neo-Nazis,
所以我们算患难姐妹了
so we are sisters for life.
你就是杰喜欢的那个同事吗
So, are you the coworker that Jay had a crush on?
-什么 -没有的事
- What? - I don't have a crush.
我说了不该说的话吗
Was I not supposed to say anything?
-你对谁有好感 杰 -没人
- Who did you have a crush on, Jay? - No one.
我不知道她在说谁
I don't know who she's talking about.
他说了什么
Who did he say?
好吧 看来我无意谈到了一个敏感话题
Okay, I guess I stumbled into a sensitive area,
所以我还是不说的为好
so I'm gonna just drop it.
-但我吃醋了 -好吧
- But I am jealous. - Okay.
-或许该回家了 -不是吧 着什么急
- Probably time to go home. - Really? Why?
我才刚刚享受到乡村以及...
I was just starting to enjoy the country and...
总算打来了 玛娅
Oh, finally. Maia.
玛娅 哈...
Maia? Hel--
玛娅 你能...
Maia, can you--
该死
Damn it.
玛娅
Maia?
哈喽
Hello?
玛娅 你能听到我说话吗
Maia, can you hear me?
玛娅
Maia?
卢卡现在不方便接电♥话♥
Lucca's away from her phone right now.
请留言
Leave a message.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
我就是
I did.
之前以为自己会在这里待两个月
Thought I'd be here two months.
结果待了两年了
Been here two years.
没那么糟糕
It's not bad.
戴安·洛哈特
好了 大家准备好了吗
Okay? Everybody ready?
这个...
This--
就是我们的最终报价
is our best and final.
这张支票有一个附带条件
This check has one string attached.
你们没有谈条件的权利
Oh, you're in no position to have strings attached.
-什么条件 -你们五个
- What is it? - The, uh, five of you
现在和第二螺旋签约
are now under contract with, uh, Second Helix
帮助我们辩护
to help defend us.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
现在有七个和你们一样的
There are seven class actions
集体诉讼案在进行
like yours in the works.
我们不想你们将劳动成果分享给他们
We don't want you sharing your work product with them,
所以我们要保持利益相关
so we're tying you up.
为你们接下来一年的工作
We will pay you an additional
我们会另外再付四百万
$4 million for the next year's work.
这四百万不用分给你们的客户
That's $4 million you don't have to share with your clients...
我们真的威胁到你们了 对吧
We really got you guys scared, huh?
没有
No.
我们只是想招你们入伙
We just want you inside the tent,
枪口对外 仅此而已
pissing out, that's all.
你给我们四百万具体需要我们做些什么
You'll pay us $4 million to do what, exactly?
看看其它的集体诉讼案
Review the other class actions,
建议我们应该付他们多少钱
um, advise us how much to pay them
并且让你们对外缄口不言
and to keep your collective mouths shut.
在我把支票交给你们之前
I-I-I just need an agreement on the terms
我需要你们同意
before I'll show you the check.
我们和你工作没问题
Look, we have no problem working with you.
但只有我们 不包括他
But just us, not him.
不行
No.
我们可不想罗兰·布鲁姆制♥造♥麻烦
We don't want Roland Blum running off making mischief.
要同意就得是五个人
It's all of you or none of you.
就这个条件
That's the string.
你现在拒绝的话 我们法庭上见
You say no right now, we'll see you back in court.
这让我觉得自己很不受欢迎
Oh, way to make me feel unwanted.
我以为我们关系不一般呢
I thought we had something special.
好吧 我们同意
All right, we agree.
支票拿来吧
Let's see the check.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我明天有空参加面试
I'm-I'm free tomorrow for an interview.
是的 没错 戴安·洛哈特推荐的
Yes, that's right. Uh, Diane Lockhart set this up.
当然 好吧
Sure. Uh, yes.
你想安排四周后见面
You-you want to meet in four weeks?
听着不错 谢谢
That sounds great. Thank you.
嘿
Hi.
嘿 我很抱歉没有早点联♥系♥你
Hi. I'm sorry for not getting in touch earlier.
我一直试着给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call.
今天真的怪透了
It was a really weird day.
我和杰在一个不知名的地方
Jay and I were poll-watching
监督选举 那里发生了一场暴♥乱♥
out in the middle of nowhere, and there was a riot.
真正的暴♥乱♥
A real riot.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表