剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Good, and if you have a mug shot,
那就会 非常有帮助
that would be, that would be helpful.
好的 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
今天的主题是在安全的空间里
Today is about transparency
保持透明和诚实
and honesty in a safe space,
我只想让大家知道
and I just want you to know,
我们在这里所说的内容不会深究
none of what we say here is gonna go any further.
只是为了给我一点启发
This is just for my edification.
好了 我们来问第一个问题
All right, so let's do our first question.
你们当中有人知道其他员工
Do any of you have any knowledge of other employees
受到卡尔·雷迪克
who were subject to sexual coercion
或其他同事的性胁迫吗
by Carl Reddick or any coworker?
好吧
Okay.
这个问题现在有点笼统
This is a bit broader question now.
你们中有人被公♥司♥里的人骚扰过吗
Have any of you been harassed by anyone at this firm?
我们说的只是性方面的吗
Well, are-are we only talking sex?
不一定 怎么了
Not necessarily. Why?
我想说的不是性方面的
Well, I mean, it's not sexual,
不过这家律所确实有很多种族问题
but this firm definitely has a lot of racial issues.
别闹了 开什么玩笑
Oh, come on, are you kidding me?
我没有 那你觉得是什么
No, I'm not. What would you describe it as?
我认为这份报告关心的问题
Okay, I don't think that's what the report is about.
她问了问题
She asked the question.
你是想让我们什么都不说吗
So you want us to just shut up?
这难道不是问题的一部分吗
Isn't that part of the problem?
好了 等一下 我们退一步
Okay, wait, l-let's go back.
你说的种族问题是什么
What are the racial issues you're talking about?
你们拿钱了 所有的律师都拿钱了
You were paid. All of you associates got money.
因为他们想封我们的口
Because they're trying to pay us off.
合伙人想收买♥♥我们
The partners want us to shut up.
没错
Exactly.
所以他们才给我们奖金
That's why they gave us the bonuses.
这在合同里写着
That was the agreement.
好吧 这是什么报酬
Uh, okay, so why were you paid?
一次性奖金
We were paid one-time bonuses.
封口费
To shut us up.
那我们谈谈这个
Okay, so let's talk about that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢这气味
Wow. I like the smell.
我也是
I do, too.
如果你们喜欢 我可以加大剂量
If you like it, I'd snap it up.
我有个启动循环系统
I have a start-up circling.
带家具吗
Does it come with the furniture?
可以 我需要六个月的租约
It can. I'll need a six-month commitment.
我们什么时候能搬进来
When can we move in?
现在签字的话 今天就能搬进来
You sign the papers, you could be in today.
你有多高
How tall are you?
我吗 一米八三
Me? Six foot.
你应该当我的秘书 我需要一位秘书
You should be my secretary. I need a secretary.
让我想想
Let me think about it.
我能摸摸你的手臂吗
Can I feel your arm?
来吧
Yes.
我想要这地方
I want this place.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们要了
We want it.
听着 作为一个男人
Look, as a man,
我承认性骚扰是一个问题
I acknowledge sexual harassment is a problem.
真是谢谢你 作为一个男人
Oh, thank you. As a man?
我们很感谢你认识到这个问题
We appreciate you recognizing that.
我的天 我是站在你这边的
Oh, my God, I'm on your side here.
真的 站我们这边 你反对强♥奸♥
Really? You're on our side? You're against rape?
真意外 谢谢你了
Wow. Thank you.
真是感激不尽
I mean, I-I appreciate it.
我只是说律所还有其他的问题
I'm just saying there are other problems here, too.
比如什么
And what are they?
首先 婚姻法事务部招主管的时候
Number one: men weren't even considered
压根不考虑男性候选人
to head up Matrimonial Affairs.
等等 你现在要攻击我的部门吗
Uh, hold on, you're attacking my department now?
我们有两位女性冠名合伙人
We have two female name partners
她们都对男性有偏见
who are biased against men.
是啊 快给我们介绍一下
Ugh, wow, yes, please educate us
工作男性所面临的危险
about the perils of the working man.
你没资格批评
You're in no place to criticize.
你抢了杰的工作
You're basically stealing Jay's job.
什么 我才没抢谁的工作
What? I'm not stealing his job.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about.
在这家律所里女性能走后门
Women have an inside track here.
不不不 这与性别无关
No, no, no, no, no, no. That is not a gender thing,
是种族问题
that is a race thing.
那阶级差异呢
What about class disparity?
没错 这地方就是按种族划分阶级
That's right. This place is divided along racial lines.
不 不是 你们拿到的奖金
No, it isn't. The mail room didn't see a cent
收发室一分没拿到
of the bonuses y'all got.
但那是因为种族
Yeah, but that's because of race.
不是 你都不知道我的名字 对吧
No. You don't even know my name, do you?
这有什么关系
What does that have to do with this?
当你们需要我们支持时 就是黑人♥权♥力
When you need our support, it's black power,
但反过来时 你们根本看不见我们
but when we need your support, you don't even see us.
别扯了
Oh, okay...
这是无可争辩的事实
That is absolute truth.
这事别争了
Don't even debate about that.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
当然
Sure.
这个调查员明天要找我们所有人谈话
This investigator is supposed to interview us all tomorrow.
好
Okay.
实话实说 你会没事的
So just be honest. You'll be fine.
她的其中一个问题是"你是否知道
One of her questions was, "Do you have knowledge
雷迪克先生其他的性胁迫受害者"
of other victims of Mr. Reddick's coercion?"
有道理
Well, that makes sense.
我给你的那份文件
That folder I gave you,
调查其他受害女性的文件
the investigation into the other women.
我知道 我...
I know, I, uh...
我还没有看
I still haven't read it.
我会看的
I will.
与此同时
In the meantime...
不要告诉布兰达
Nothing to Brenda?
暂时别说
For now.
好的
Okay.
梅丽莎
Oh, Marissa.
这份文件有其他备份吗
Are there any other copies of that report?
没有
No.
除了我的笔记 没别的了
My notes, but that's it.
好的
Okay.
很好 我们明天再聊 谢谢
Good. We'll talk tomorrow. Thanks.
莉兹
Liz.
什么事
Yeah?
调查员有问题问我们
The, uh, investigator has a question for us.
好的
Yeah.
一个小问题 我觉得最好
Uh, just a quick question. I think it's best
等你们都在场时 请坐吧 你好
to address this together-- Please. Hi.
你好
Hi.
楼下一切顺利吗
Is it going well downstairs?
一切都很...让人惊奇
Oh, it's going... fascinating.
好吧
Well, that's...
我没料到你会用这个词
not the word I was expecting.
作为我调查的一部分
So, as part of my investigation,
我仔细阅读了公♥司♥内部邮件
I've perused company e-mails...
然后我注意到
And it's come to my attention
有两封邮件
that I would like to ask you about
我想询问一下
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表