剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Lucca, he's great. Don't be stupid.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello?
我们要谈一谈
We need to talk.
你是谁
Who are you?
住手 戴安 他们知道黑客的事了
别伤害我 我只是想帮忙
Don't hurt me. I was just trying to help.
求你了
Please.
帮什么忙
Help with what?
告诉你 我马上要辞职了
I'm quitting, just so you know.
我已经删掉了她讨论黑客的全部录音
I've destroyed every audio of her talking about the hack,
但是我不能帮她一辈子
but I can't cover for her forever.
什么黑客
What hack?
什么
What?
我说了什么
What'd I say?
什么黑客
What hack?
她的组织想靠偷窃赢得下一次大选
Her group is trying to steal the next election.
她们黑进了投票机 ESG5型号♥
They've hacked a voting machine, the ESG-5.
如果她们不在机器上线前停手
If they don't stop before it goes online,
戴安会进监狱的 或者更惨
Diane will go to jail, or worse.
对不起 但我不是她的敌人 我是她朋友
I'm sorry, but I'm not her enemy. I'm her friend.
选举协助委员会的伯特·阿特韦尔打来
Burt Atwell from the Election Assistance Committee.
你想要我问他有什么事吗
Do you want me to find out what it's regarding?
不用了 我自己来
No, I got it.
伯特 你好 近来怎样
Burt, hi. How are things?
不错
Good.
有件小事找你
No, just a small thing.
私下跟你说 玛尔拉戈俱乐部的朋友告诉我
Um, off the record, I've been asked by our friends in Mar-a-Lago
让你撤下ESG5型的投票机
to take the ESG-5 voting machines out of service.
不 他们家族要启用
No, the family is coming out
自己的投票机
with their own machines.
如果你现在撤下这些机器
Yeah. And if you decommission the old ones now,
他们就能公开竞标了
then they'll have an opening to bid.
不是 你就说
No, just say
旧的投票机不符合
the, uh, old machines didn't comply
残疾人法案或者其他你自己编吧
with the Disabilities Act or something.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
靶场见
I'll see you at the range.
为了快速解决这案子
In the interest of a quick settlement,
我们同意支付
we've agreed to offer
两千万 一分钱都不会多了
20 million. But no more.
不
No.
这是你要价的两倍 菲利克斯
That is double what you wanted, Felix.
那是我听说劳♥改♥所之前
That's before I heard about these reeducation camps.
天啊 太惨了
My God. Awful.
你真的满嘴胡言
You're so full of shit.
你这话太伤人了 戴安
Those are hateful words, Diane.
我和斯塔普斯先生的思想观念相差很多
Mr. Staples and I have very different ideologies,
但是我们都认同
but on this we agree:
你们这种放任的做法
you've operated unchecked
太过了
far too long.
两千万
20 million,
我们同意建立一个独♥立♥法庭
and we'll agree to create an independent tribunal,
社交媒体最高法♥院♥ 来引导我们
a social media Supreme Court, to guide us toward
更加透明 更有责任感
greater transparency and accountability.
独♥立♥法庭算我一个 我们就考虑一下
Put me on this tribunal, and we'll consider it.
两千八百万
And 28 million.
抱歉
Sorry.
决定好了就给我们打电♥话♥
Call us when you decide.
汉尼提先生 你好吗
Oh, hi, Mr. Hannity, how are you?
不 我特别好 人生巅峰
No, I'm wonderful. I've never been better.
太好了
Wonderful!
格罗斯先生认为我们应该赔偿他
Well, Mr. Gross thinks we should pay him.
好的 我们把条件整理到一起
Okay, we'll put together the offer.
好的
Okay.
谢丽尔 还有点事
Sheryl, before you go.
查查网是我们最重要的客户
Chumhum is our most important client,
所以我们要提示贵公♥司♥
And so we wanted to warn you
接下来的几周里会在新闻中
about something that will be appearing
出现的一些事情
in the news in the next few weeks.
是"我也是"的问题吗
Is this the #MeToo problem?
-是的 -好吧 什么情况
- Right. - Okay. What is it?
我父亲 在长达十年的过程中
Uh, my father, over the course of ten years,
强迫他的秘书给他口♥交♥
forced his secretary to perform oral sex on him.
很显然他还对其它女人提出了这样的要求
Uh, he apparently did this with other women.
我们不知道具体多少人
We don't know how many.
我们说的可是卡尔·雷迪克 民权偶像吗
This is Carl Reddick, the civil rights icon?
是的
Yeah.
我们会在一周内将所有详细的情况
We'll be laying out all the details to a friendly journalist
公布给一位友好的记者
within the week.
你们尝试过给她们付封口费吗
Were there any attempts to pay this woman off?
有
Yes.
这就不好办了
That's not good.
我们知道
We know that.
这是敏感时期 我们对工作场合的性骚扰
It's a very sensitive time. We have a zero tolerance policy
持零容忍♥态度
for workplace sexual impropriety.
我们明白 我们这在内部整顿
We understand, and we are cleaning house.
好吧
Okay.
让我跟尼尔·格罗斯谈谈
Let me sit down with Neil Gross.
他很可能会向前看
He may just want to move on.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
你说"向前看"是指把这事翻篇了吧
Oh-- you-- uh... "Move on" as in put this to the side?
不
No.
"向前看"是指"找其他律所"
"Move on" as in "Go to another firm."
不过我会联♥系♥你的
But I'll get back to you.
莉兹呢
Where's Liz?
她暂时不来了
Oh, she's taking a break.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
波丽 你有发现
Polly, you got something.
是的
Yeah.
我跟进了我们黑客攻击的进度
I was checking on the status of our hack.
然后呢
And?
投票机不见了
The voting machines are gone.
全都退役了
They've been decommissioned.
什么
What?
我只知道选举协助委员会
Look, all I know is the Election Assistance Committee
今天把它们都撤掉了
took them off-line today.
为什么
Why?
他们要换新的
They're replacing them with new ones.
他们发现被黑了
They found the hack.
不 我不知道
No. I don't know.
也许更可能是因为共和党的木马
Maybe it's even about the Republican hack.
所以我们又回到起点了
So we're back to square one?
再见
Bye.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
回家
Home.
我们得想办法解决问题
W-We've got to figure this out.
不 我得回家了
No. I have to go home.
如果我们现在就走也许还能赶上预订
We can still make the reservation if we leave now.
其实 加里 你有空谈一谈吗
Uh, yeah, actually, Gary, do you have a second to talk?
当然
Sure.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 就是...
Nothing. It's just, um...
我看见泰德·威洛比
I saw the interview you gave
跟你的访谈节目了
to Ted Willoughby.
天啊 不 别提这个
Oh, God, no, not that.
就是这个
Yeah, that.
加里 我喜欢你 确实喜欢
And look, Gary, I like you, I really do.
但是 你要知道 我的生活很复杂
Uh, but, it's just, you know, my life is-is complicated.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表