剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
有人暗恋你
You have a secret admirer.
不 我觉得只是有客户想感谢我
Uh, no. I think just a thankful client.
-要我帮你打开吗 -不
- Want me to open it? - No.
特雷瓦索特级珍藏 2500美元一瓶
Trevaso Grand Reserve? That's $2,500 a bottle.
你怎么会知道
How do you know that?
你怎么会不知道 这是谁给你的
How do you not know that? Who gave this to you?
我看看
Hold on.
我找不到咖啡 就拿这个代替了
I couldn't find coffee. Got this instead.
昨天的事很抱歉
Sorry about yesterday.
这是谁
Who is it?
我... 不知道
I... I don't know.
你知道 只是不想告诉我
You do, you're just not telling me.
喂
Hello?
为表歉意 我想请你吃午饭
Meet me for lunch so I can apologize.
其实我已经原谅你了
Uh... you know, actually, it's fine.
我收到了你非常昂贵的歉意
I got your very expensive apology.
这就是送你龙舌兰的家伙
That's the guy who sent the tequila?
听着 我真的不喜欢
Look, I really don't like
还有人在生我的气
when there are people out there who are angry with me.
我没生你的气
I'm not angry with you.
没生谁的气
Not angry with who?
-住嘴 梅丽莎 -我总在担心
- Shut up, Marissa. - I'm always worried that,
比如 如果我被公交车撞了
like, if I get hit by a bus
有人会在我的葬礼上说些很可怕的话
someone will say really horrible things at my funeral.
我... 我不会在你的葬礼上说可怕的话
I... I won't say horrible things at your funeral.
-什么 他快死了 -好吧 那...
- What? Is he dying? - All right, so, um...
我直说吧
I'll confess.
其实我打这个电♥话♥有点自私
This is a selfish call.
我刚跟经纪人谈了一场特别不顺的话
I had a horrible meeting with my manager,
所以我需要口腔清洁剂
and I want a palate cleanser
把那些话从我嘴里洗干净
so I can wash it out of my mouth.
所以我现在是口腔清洁剂
Oh, so now I'm a palate cleanser?
-不 不 -不知道该怎么接
- No. No. - No idea what to do with that one.
但我... 我需要一个能逗我笑的人
But I... I need someone who makes me smile.
我保证不会聊做律师的事
I promise I won't talk about being a lawyer.
你在哪里
Where are you?
就在乌克兰村一家精致的小酒吧
Just at a nice little bar in Ukrainian Village.
西奥古斯塔1079号♥
1079 West Augusta.
过来看看吧
Come check it out.
根据第五修正案 法官阁下
The Fifth Amendment, Your Honor.
所以知识产权
That's why intellectual property
也是财产 而强制我们
is still property, and to be forced
把软件交给竞争对手...
to hand over the software to our competitors...
我们不是她的竞争对手
We are not her competitors.
它最后总会到我们的竞争对手手里
It will end up in the hands of our competitors.
而这也正是宪法所禁止的
And that is exactly what the Constitution prevents.
让我来进行辩论
Let me take the argument.
-公开披露软件架构就相当于 -不
- Public disclosure of the software architecture amounts to - No.
-完全没收... -你不相信这是对的了
- a complete forfeiture of - You don't believe in it anymore.
-自主知识产权 -我是律师 无需相信
- proprietary intellectual property. - I'm a lawyer. I don't have to.
我说完了 法官阁下
No further comment, Your Honor.
律师们 有什么话要说吗
Counselors. Do you have anything?
盖尔·艾诺法官
法官阁下 这并不仅仅是知识产权
Um, Your Honor, the issue here is not intellectual property
和赔偿金的问题
and just compensation.
这个问题更严重
This is a larger issue.
让我们直面国家的核心
One that speaks to the heart of our country.
每一张选票都有意义
Every vote counts.
也正因为如此 必须将每一张选票
And therefore every vote
都计算在内
must be counted.
如果人们不相信他们的选票会被计算在内
If the people cannot trust that their votes will be counted,
他们将如何相信自己
how can they trust the rights
能通过选票行使权利
that flow from those votes?
如果我们的选票被篡改了...
If our votes are subverted...
被丢弃了 甚至是被无视了
or discarded or even ignored,
我们为何还要相信民♥主♥制度
why have faith in our democratic institutions?
为何还要尊重总统 无论哪位总统
Why respect a president-- any president--
即使是从我们自己党内选出来的
even one from our own party?
如果不把我们的选票都计算在内
Why not choose violent overthrow
为什么不选择暴♥力♥推♥翻♥政♥府♥
if our votes are not counted?
萨科尼克女士说得对
Ms. Sukonick is correct.
这关乎宪法权利
This is about a constitutional right,
不是次生权利
but it is not a secondary one,
而是首要权利
it is the primary one.
关乎我们是什么样的人
It is about who we are.
所以我们要求开示软件架构 法官阁下
That is why we need this discovery, Your Honor.
必须对这个软件进行调查
This software must be inspected
才能搞清楚计票过程是否公正
to see if there is integrity in the counting of the votes.
这就是问题所在
That is the issue.
你帮我们争取到了软件架构开示
You just got us our discovery.
我们搞定了
We're good.
好戏开场了 快来看看
Here we go, here we go.
干得好
Good job.
特别是戴安 干得太漂亮了
Especially Diane. Well done.
恶意软件还要载多久
How long will the malware take?
应该明天之前能装进去
I should have it in by tomorrow.
你要去哪 戴安
Where are you going, Diane?
回家
Home.
但我们才刚开始
But we're just starting here.
我就不参与了
Not me.
好了 不用给我倒水了
Okay, no more water for me.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
-经常有人对你这样吗 -什么
- So this happens to you all the time? - What?
其实也是要分地方的
It depends on the neighborhood, actually.
《唐顿庄园》火的地方会
You can tell where Abbey was popular.
但要是再往西边20个街区外走
But go 20 blocks west of here, and...
就会有警♥察♥让我靠边停车
police will be pulling me over
见怪不怪了
just like everywhere else.
他们知道你是谁就不会这样了
Yeah, well, they do that until they find out who you are.
明星身份并非万金油
Celebrity doesn't count for everything.
对 但你的口音是
Yeah, but your accent does.
只用就是
I mean, you just...
甩几句英腔 然后
flash a few British-isms : and then, you know,
突然间 你就不再是黑人了
suddenly, you're not black anymore.
不懂你的意思 但是
I don't know what it is, but...
我喜欢被你评判
I like being judged by you.
可能是因为你的一切都来得太容易了
It's probably 'cause everything just comes too easy to you.
我和我女儿能和你合张影吗
Can my daughter and I get a picture with you?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
和卢卡一起合影吧
Um, and Lucca, too?
-怎么 你也演过《唐顿庄园》吗 -没
- Why,were you on Downton Abbey, too? - Oh, no.
不 但她要出演电影版
No, no, but she's gonna be in the movie.
-电影 -是的
- In the movie? - Yeah.
天呐 她要出演《唐顿庄园》电影
Oh, my God. She's going to be in the movie.
-一起合影 -不 没关系 你...
- Get in the picture. - No. It's fine. You...
卢卡 我联♥系♥不上玛娅
Lucca, I'm having trouble getting hold of Maia.
你有她的新手♥机♥号♥吗
Do you have her new number?
-你怎么知道我在这的 -你写下了地址
- How did you know I was here? - You wrote down the address.
-天呐 -我想问下布鲁姆的营养师叫什么
- Oh, my God. - I need the name of Blum's dietitian.
-感觉亚瑟·加伯是假名 -杰拉德·索罗
- I guess Arthur Garber was a made-up name. - Sure. Gerard Solo.
你说什么
Excuse me?
布鲁姆营养师的名字 叫杰拉德·索罗
The name of Blum's dietitian-- it's Gerard Solo.
谢谢 你怎么知道的
Thank you. How do you know that?
罗兰介绍我们认识过
Roland introduced us.
你要他的名字做什么
Uh, why do you need it?
布鲁姆唆使他作伪证
Blum suborned perjury from him.
我认识你 我是怎么认识你的
I know you. How do I know you?
《唐顿庄园》
Downton Abbey.
不是
No.
《堕落街传奇》 你演过《堕落街传奇》
The Deuce. You were on The Deuce?
-是的 -梅丽莎 这位是加里·卡尔
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表