剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第三季 第八集
*今日放晴 万里无云*
*Oh, it's sunny and dry without a cloud in the sky*
*但内心深处 雨落不停*
*But here inside it's raining*
*情侣疾走 快乐得脚不着地*
*Lovers will walk around without a foot on the ground*
白宫速报 原始报告随时可能发布
*但内心深处 注定要下雨*
*But in here, it's bound to be raining*
*雨下得太大 真希望它停下*
*It's raining so hard. Oh, Lord, I wish it would stop*
*雨啊雨 不停地下*
*Raining, raining*
流言四处传播
Rumors continue to spread
说原始报告随时可能发布
that the unredacted report will be released at any moment.
多数人依然不清楚报告会以何种形式发布
But many still aren't sure what form this report will take,
也有部分人认为根本不是报告
and some dispute it's even a report at all.
众说纷纭 备受期待
Speculations run rampant. Expectations are high...
亲爱的 你看到我的包了吗
Sweetheart, have you seen my bag?
塞衣柜里了
Chuck it in the closet.
找到了
Got it!
*天气预报员说要开心要快乐*
*I heard the weatherman say be well, be happy and gay*
不知报告的内容究竟是什么...
...any word on what this report contains...
*但是我为什么不能说内心在下雨*
*But why can't I say in here it's raining*
*情侣散步 穿着盛夏衣饰*
*Lovers go for a stroll dressed up in summery clothes*
*但内心凄冷 雨落不停*
*But in here it's cold and it's raining*
*雨下得太大*
*It's raining so hard*
*真希望它停下*
*Oh, Lord, I wish it would stop*
我回家的时候要带点晚饭回来吗
Do you want me to get us some dinner on the way home?
不用了 我在办公室吃
No, I'll eat at work.
天呐 这届政♥府♥就你一个人在上班吗
God, you're the only one working in this administration, aren't you?
对了 这提醒我了
Yeah, that reminds me.
我们受邀参加玛尔拉戈俱乐部的周末活动
We're invited to Mar-a-Lago for the weekend.
马阿♥拉♥戈俱乐部:特朗普的产业 被称为冬季白宫
我在开玩笑
That was a joke.
你下次开玩笑的时候给我个提示好吗
Oh, God, you have to give me more of a signal when you're joking,
不然我要得心脏病了
or I'll end up with a heart attack.
我只知道你是屈就了
All I know is they don't deserve you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
*外面晴空万里*
*Oh, the weather outside is so very nice*
*但内心深处 注定要下雨*
*But here inside it's raining*
*雨下得太大 真希望它停下*
*It's raining so hard, oh, Lord, I wish it would stop*
住手 戴安 他们知道黑客的事了
*雨啊雨 不停地下*
*Raining, raining Raining*
*雨啊雨 不停地下*
*Raining, raining, raining*
*滴答滴答 下个不停*
*Drip, drip, drip, drip, raining.*
拉莫尔女士 你好吗
Ms. Lamore, how are you?
准备好战斗了 戴安
Ready to fight, Diane.
叫我谢丽尔就可以了
And please, call me Sheryl.
尼尔·格罗斯托我问好
Neil Gross sends his best.
他在欧洲忙着救火
Yeah, he's putting out a fire in Europe.
这些都是查查网的人吗
This is all Chumhum?
这些天我去哪儿都得带上一个部队的人
I can't go anywhere these days without an army.
原始报告依旧随时可能发布
你看到原始报告的事了吗
You saw about this unredacted report?
看到了 据说能导致大翻盘
Yes, it's supposed to turn everything around.
菲利克斯·斯塔普斯 纽约居民 年龄
Felix Staples, residence New York, age...
证人不进行猜测
a cause for heated speculation.
我是一名政♥治♥评论家 辩论家 先知
I am a political pundit, I'm a polemicist, I'm a prophet,
现在是社会弃民
and now I'm a pariah.
-过去一年里 -我还没说完
- And over the last year... - I'm-I'm not done yet.
我为《布莱巴特新闻》撰稿
I'm also a writer for Breitbart News,
极右翼新闻报纸 被称为"右♥派♥《赫芬顿邮报》"
也为我的校报《事件视野》供稿
and my school paper, The Event Horizon.
我最喜欢的作者是乔治·奥威尔
My favorite writers are George Orwell,
英国左翼作家 代表作《一九八四》《动物农场》
弗兰纳里•奥康纳和坎耶·维斯特
Flannery O'Connor and Kanye West.
分别为美国南方文学代表作家 美国著名说唱歌♥手
我最喜欢的坎耶歌♥曲是...
My favorite Kanye song...
好了 我们都听够了 谢谢你 年轻人
Okay, I think we have enough. Thank you very much, young man.
过去一年里
And over the last year,
斯塔普斯先生 你的年收入有受到减损吗
Mr. Staples, has your yearly income been impacted in any way?
我的天呐 糟糕透了
Oh, my God. Annus horribilis.
从六位数掉到... 零蛋
I went from six figures to-to... goose egg.
为什么所罗门·沃茨要帮斯塔普斯这样的疯子
Why is Solomon Waltzer helping a nut like Staples, huh?
你的年收入为什么会剧减 斯塔普斯先生
Why was your income so drastically reduced, Mr. Staples?
一个简单的原因 查查网
One simple reason-- Chumhum.
我们实话实说吧
Let's be honest.
因为我的信仰 查查网在惩罚我
Chumhum is punishing me for my beliefs.
怎么惩罚的
And what form did this punishment take?
所罗门·沃茨后面才接手案子的 找出原因
Solomon Waltzer came to this case late. Find out why.
我在查查网的社交平台被禁了
Well, Chumhum banned me from their social media platforms.
明白了
Got it.
我在搜索结果上
I've gone from page one to page 11
从第一页掉到了第11页
in-in... in the search engine.
这是高傲恐同者的高科技版私刑
It's a high-tech lynching for... uppity homos.
你面前这人已差不多是隐形人了
You see before you a man virtually invisible.
查查网为什么要把你隐掉
And why did Chumhum do this-- make you invisible?
这些年还有什么原因 都是因为政♥治♥
Why does anything happen anymore? Politics.
自♥由♥党人在建立审查机制的高墙
Liberals are erecting a huge new wall of censorship.
为什么一个相信
Why should a person who believes
妊娠第三♥期♥堕胎等于杀婴罪的人
that third-trimester abortion is infanticide
要被社会抛弃
be voted off the island?
为什么一个信仰宗教的人
Why should a person who believes in religion
或任何形式的无神论者可被轻易抹杀
or any kind of godless absolute be simply cancelled?
你是保守派吗
You're conservative?
我自♥由♥主义者
I'm a Libertarian.
硅谷的自♥由♥主义只接受他们的同类人
Silicon Valley liberals only accept the smell of their own.
而剩下的人只能站在窗外等待接纳
The rest of us have to stand outside the window of acceptance,
将鼻子凑到雾蒙蒙的玻璃上朝里看
our nose pressed against the steaming glass.
这就是你起诉的原因吗
And that's why you're suing?
这正是我起诉的原因
That's exactly why I'm suing.
查查网把我搞破产了
Chumhum has bankrupted me.
那么 斯塔普斯先生
So, Mr. Staples...
法官阁下 我们反对由戴安·洛哈特代理被告
Your Honor, we object to Diane Lockhart representing the defendant.
为什么呢
And why is that?
她曾代理过我的客户
She used to represent my client.
我两年都未代理过斯塔普斯先生 法官阁下
I have not represented Mr. Staples in two years, Your Honor.
没错 她转身离开只留下精致的背影
That's true. She turned her exquisitely-tailored back on me.
我不会触碰任何有违
I will not touch on any matters subject
律师与当事人的保密协定的事
to attorney-client privilege.
我们认为 我客户涉及到的任何事
We believe any matters regarding my client will touch
都会触及律师与当事人的保密协定
on prior attorney-client privilege.
我看到那有好几位律师 拉莫尔女士
I see several attorneys over there, Ms. Lamore.
我能数到一...
I count one...
共七位
Seven.
你不能用他们其中一个吗
Couldn't you use one of them?
斯塔普斯先生 你在网站上写
Mr. Staples, you put on your website,
"没人在得和黑人打交道之后
"No one who has to deal with blacks
还能面不改色地说人生而平等"
can say with a straight face all men are created equal."
我只是在引用诺贝尔奖得主詹姆斯·沃森的话
I was simply paraphrasing James Watson, Nobel Prize winner...
"深皮肤的人无法控制性♥欲♥"
"Dark-skinned people have uncontrollable sex drives."
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance?
反对有效
Sustained.
法官阁下 斯塔普斯先生不停发表仇恨言论
Your Honor, Mr. Staples's postings constitute hate speech.
我的客户对仇恨言论有清楚界定的条款
My client has a clearly-defined policy against hate speech.
他们还宣称这是无约束论♥坛♥
They also sell it as a no-holds-barred forum
能自♥由♥交换观点
for the free exchange of ideas.
但这不意味着
But that doesn't come
个体不需要对社会整体负责
without a responsibility to society as a whole.
博斯曼先生 观点意味着
Ideas, Mr. Boseman.
智慧与想象的自♥由♥实践
The free exercise of intellect and imagination.
你们讨论得火热 但是 先生们
As fascinating as this is, gentlemen,
帕梅拉·法利法官
你们在庭上
you are in court,
有证人在庭
and there's a witness on the stand.
对 抱歉
Yes. Apologies,
斯塔普斯先生 你在扮裁判吗
Mr. Staples, aren't you just playing the ref?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表