剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
把他放下
Put him down.
帮帮我
Help me!
好极了 警♥察♥来了
Great. Great. Here we go.
两个党派的法官
I've known quite a few judges
我都认识几位
on both sides of the aisle.
我明白你们的工作有多重要
I understand how important your work is,
制止自♥由♥派法官
how important it is to stop the trend
在法官席上立法这一趋势有多么重要
of liberal judges legislating from the bench.
我成为神念教区的教♥徒♥
I've been a congregant at Holy Conception
至今已经20年了
for 20 years now.
我的孩子也是 六个孩子
My kids, too. Uh, six kids.
我在足球比赛中当裁判时
And when I'm refereeing at one of our soccer games,
我喊犯规
I call fouls.
而不是射门
I don't score goals.
朱利叶斯 你在一家自♥由♥派律所工作了几年
Julius, you've spent years now at a liberal law firm
专门负责国内对我们最有害的
responsible for some of the most damaging
警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法诉讼
police brutality lawsuits in the country.
这与你的信仰如何一致
How is that consistent with your beliefs?
在工作上我与自♥由♥党人密切合作
The fact that I've worked closely with liberals
但在个人原则上我绝不妥协
without compromising my personal principles
由此可知我对自己的保守主义信仰多么坚定
tells you how committed I am to my conservative beliefs.
表现不错
Fantastic job.
谢谢
Thank you.
只有一个问题
So, one thing.
我们给你提供了五位顾问的简历
We gave you five resumes for consultants.
你都不满意吗
You didn't like them?
不 他们都很棒
No, no, no, they were great.
其中几位... 薪水有点贵
Some of them were... expensive.
没错 我应该提醒你一下
Yeah. I should've warned you.
我们可以试着为你筹集一些竞选资金
We can try to funnel you some PAC money.
不 我没事
No, no, no, I'm good.
你是位优秀的候选人 朱利叶斯
You're a wonderful candidate, Julius,
我希望你能以正确的态度对待
so I hope you take this in the right spirit.
你让伊莱·戈德的女儿当顾问是没有胜算的
You won't make it with Eli Gold's daughter as your advisor.
她没有影响我的信仰
Well, she doesn't affect my beliefs.
她的父亲是帮民♥主♥党做杀手的
Her father's an assassin for the other side.
但她不是 但她跟他肯定少不了交流
But she isn't. Well, she's guaranteed to talk to him.
很抱歉 朱利叶斯 你得解雇她
I'm sorry, Julius, but you need to let her go.
如果我不呢
And if I don't?
我们最担心的就是 任命一个法官
Well, our biggest fear is putting someone on the court
最后他却与我们对着干 所以...
and having them flip on us, so...
这可不是个小问题
this is not a small thing.
好好考虑一下 告诉我们
Think about it. Let us know.
好样的 布洛克说了什么
You crushed it. What did Brock say?
什么 刚刚吗
Uh, what? Just now?
是啊 他把你拉到一旁
Yeah. When he pulled you aside.
是不是搞定了
Is it a done deal?
他什么也没说
He didn't say anything.
他们需要几天来考虑一下
They just need a couple of days to think about it.
好吧 好吧
Right. Okay.
匿名邮件
愚蠢的婊♥子♥ 你们越来越无法无天了
匿名邮件
你可真行 "黑人育儿"
-我们能聊聊吗 -嘿
- Hey. Can we talk a minute? - Hey.
当然 怎么了
Yeah. Yeah, what's up?
我一直在网上搜索 但...
So, I've been searching online, but, um,
我还是有点搞不懂
I'm a little confused on the matter,
所以我想问问你
so I wanted to ask you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 只是我不断收到这些邮件
Nothing. It's, uh, just these e-mails I keep getting.
匿名邮件
你和喜欢你的人都去死吧
我经常收到这种邮件
Those are the kind of e-mails I usually get.
好吧
Okay, so...
你想问什么
what is it?
好了 这听起来很糟糕 但是...
Okay, so this is gonna sound bad, but...
我想知道某样东西
I was wondering how long
在身体里过了多久
something will stay in your system
才不会被药检查出来
for it to be detected by a drug test.
不是罂粟籽吧
This isn't about the poppy seeds?
不是
No.
那是什么
What drugs?
芬太尼
Fentanyl.
芬太尼
Fentanyl?
你是怎么...
How did you...
布鲁姆他...
Uh, Blum, he...
他给了我根芬太尼棒棒糖尝尝
he gave me a fentanyl lollipop to try.
你就尝了
And you tried it?
我以前从没嗑过药
I'd never done drugs before,
从来没有 但...
ever, and, uh...
我想试试是什么感觉
I wanted to see what it would be like.
好吧
Okay.
所以...
So...
这取决于你嗑的量
it depends on how much you took.
一般来说一天半就可以代谢掉
Usually it metabolizes in one and a half days,
但最多需要五天
but it could take up to five days.
你是多久以前嗑的
How long ago since you took it?
四天前
Four days ago.
昨天杰让我做药检
Jay came to me yesterday for a drug test,
但我推迟到今天
but I delayed it to today.
你应该会没事的
You'll probably be fine.
但你不能保证
But you can't be sure?
我无法保证
I can't be.
我还需要推迟多一天
I need to delay it one more day.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Okay.
卢卡·奎恩
Lucca Quinn.
贱♥人♥ 婊♥子♥ 该死的混♥蛋♥
Bitch, fuck, cunt, motherfucking asshole...
卢卡·奎恩
Lucca Quinn.
奎恩女士 我是华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥的科尔·洛
Ms. Quinn, this is Cole Lowe from the Washington Post.
您现在方便吗
Is this a good time?
什么事
For...?
你对视频有什么要评论的吗
Do you have a comment on the video?
"黑人育儿"的视频
The "Mothering While Black" Video.
我已经联♥系♥了视频中另一位女士
I've contacted the other woman involved,
黑人育儿
她坚称这是个不幸的误会
and she insists this was all an unfortunate misunderstanding.
黑人育儿
你想发表一下意见吗
Do you have a comment?
我现在其实有点忙
I'm actually a-a little busy.
再见
Goodbye.
停下
Hey! Stop!
-这不是种族歧视 我只是 -好吧
- This is not racist. I was just-- - Okay.
她都不知道如何折叠婴儿车
She doesn't even know how to fold this stroller.
我可以折叠婴儿车
I can fold the stroller fine!
这显然不是你的孩子
This is clearly not your baby.
你居然要查我的身份证
You actually want to see my I.D.?
是的 以及你的车辆登记证
Yeah, your car registration, too, please.
-你好大胆子 -她告诉我她在
- How dare you! - She told me that she found him
-全食超♥市♥找到的他 -我的天
- at the Whole Foods. - Oh, my God.
这是个玩笑 就是个玩笑
It was a joke! It was a freaking joke!
-你觉得这很有趣吗 -好吧
- You think that is funny? - Okay, all right...
你居然要查我的身份证
You actually want to see my I.D.?
是的 以及你的车辆登记证
Yeah, your car registration, too.
这个孩子的父亲是美国国会议员
The father of this baby is a United States congressman.
黑人育儿
我还是需要看你的身份证
I still need to see your I.D.
你居然要查我的身份证
You actually want to see my I.D.?
恭喜 你成表情包了
Congratulations. You're a meme.
这个孩子的父亲是美国国会议员
The father of this baby is a United States congressman.
行了 行了 行了
All right, all right, all right! Okay...
她想带走这个孩子
She's trying to take a baby!
救救我
Help me!
因为这就是我的孩子
Because this is my baby.
他需要回家睡午觉
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表