剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
have suffered zero negative consequences from Chumhum's action.
事实上 她们从中获利
In fact, they have profited from it.
不是吗 索洛韦女士
Isn't that right, Ms. Soloway?
我问完了 法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
她真是个明星
She's a star.
阿门
Amen.
完全确认 未编辑的...
...full confirmation. The unredacted...
你好 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
你今天过得如何
How was your day?
神秘报告将被公开?
...坚持报告真实并且即将公布
...insist the report is real and imminent.
好多了
Better now.
而且有可能包含一个录音
And might also include a recording.
没错 汤姆
That's right, Tom.
司法部的消息来源暗示
Sources in Justice have suggested
这份尚未确定的报告
that this unconfirmed report
可能会以数字录音的形式出现
might come in the form of digital sound recordings,
有些消息甚至说
and some are even suggesting
录音里有歌♥声
that this recording might even include singing.
歌♥声 什么样的歌♥声
Singing? What kind of singing?
这还不太清楚 但很多人指出
That's still unclear. But many have pointed
住手 戴安 他们知道黑客的事了
众所周知副总统彭斯喜欢
to the fact that Vice President Pence
哼《魔法坏女巫》曲子的事实
has been known to hum the songs from Wicked.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
没错 很好
Uh, yes. Good.
那是什么
What was that?
没事
Oh, nothing.
你今天如何
So, how was your day?
你说我不擅长骗人
You told me I was bad at lying.
确实如此
And it's true.
但你也不擅长
But you're bad at it, too.
怎么 这个吗
What, this?
不过是要处理的事情罢了
It's just something I'm-I'm dealing with.
"黑客行动"指的是什么
What does "the hack" refer to?
"他们"又是谁
And who's "they"?
戴安 我们不是室友关系
Diane, we're not roommates.
我们有达成一致
That was our agreement.
我们现在是共同生活
We're in this together now,
所以我需要知道你是否有危险
so if you're in danger, I need to know.
黑客行动指的是什么
What does the hack refer to?
首先 我得来一杯
First I need a drink.
我加入了一个团体
I'm part of a group.
政♥治♥团体
A political group.
十六位女性组成
16 women.
我们想要削减特朗普
We are attempting to undercut support
在2020年大选中的支持率
for Trump in 2020.
所以这是有人想要阻止你们而送来的
And this is someone who wants to stop you?
我觉得是
I think so.
那黑客行动呢
And the hack?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
库尔特 你的工作中有一些事情
Kurt, there are certain work things
和政♥治♥相关 所以你不能告诉我
touching on politics that you can't tell me.
我也有一些和政♥治♥相关的事情
And there are certain things touching on politics
不能告诉你
that I can't tell you.
我们已经找到办法
We have found a way
处理我们之间的不同 而且行之有效
to bifurcate our lives and make it work.
所以如果我说不能告诉你
So trust me when I say I-I...
就请相信我
I can't tell you.
有危险吗
Is it dangerous?
应该没有
I don't think so.
如果有 我会不顾政♥治♥因素来帮你
If it is, I will overlook politics to help.
"住手 戴安 他们知道黑客的事了"
"Stop, Diane. They know about the hack."
这究竟是怎么回事
What in the entire fuck?
有人知道我们的事了吗
So someone knows about us?
-不知道 -咱们是有麻烦了吗
- I don't know. - Are we in trouble here?
-还不知道呢 -能给我看吗
- We don't know that. - Could I see it?
有谁打算直说的吗
Is somebody gonna say it out loud?
有内鬼
We have a mole.
-有什么目的 -阻止我们
- To what end? - To stop us.
要想阻止我们
Anybody wanted to stop us,
直接报♥警♥就行了啊
all they'd have to do is call the police.
或许他们想阻止的不是我们
Maybe they don't want to stop us.
或许只是想要
Maybe they just want to stop
阻止我们对投票机的黑入行动
the hacking of the voting machines.
之前有谁反对来着
Who was against it?
-我 -没错 但后来你又支持了
- I was. - Yeah, but then you were for it.
伊莎贝拉之前反对 现在也是
Isabella was against it. She still is.
这大概就是他们想要的
This is probably what they want.
让我们疑神疑鬼 相互猜忌
Make us paranoid and doubt each other.
听着 也有可能
Listen, there is a chance
当局已经注意到我们
that the authorities are onto us.
是否可能放弃黑入行动
Is it possible to abort the hack?
我们想要放弃吗
Do we want to do that?
我们先查清楚那款恶意软件
Let's find out whether the malware
是否已经感染其他机器
has infected the other machines yet.
没问题 我会查看其他成员的
Sure. And I'll check into the social media
社交媒体状态
of the rest of the group.
-这是要窥探自己人了吗 -也不是必须的
- Meaning we'll spy on ourselves? - I don't have to.
没事 去吧
No. Do.
我们需要摸清状况
We need to know what we're dealing with.
战斐利网络
言论自♥由♥
Freedom of speech.
这是我们公♥司♥理念的基础
It's the bedrock of our philosophy.
我们只会对极端言论加以限制
We only draw the line at extreme statements.
你所谓的极端包括哪些内容
What would you call extreme?
以暴♥力♥相威胁 仇恨言论
Threats of violence. Hate speech.
但你们对于该类言论的界定
But you're very careful about what you put into
-十分谨慎 -当然
- that category? - Of course.
实际上 如你所知
In fact, as you know,
我们和斯塔普斯先生曾经也有过冲突
we had a conflict with Mr. Staples in the past.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我不知道 告诉我
I don't know. Tell me.
2017年 菲利克斯·斯塔普斯在我们网站
In 2017, comments Felix Staples
发表的评论曾被标记为可能存在问题
made on our website were flagged as potential problems.
我们举办听证 他为自己辩护
We held a hearing, and he defended himself.
听证的结论是什么
What was the outcome of that hearing?
恢复了他的操作权限
We reinstated him, Hmm.
并且提供为期两年的免费服务
and he used our services freely for two more years.
所以查查网并没有
And so Chumhum doesn't alter
因为要降低特定言论的优先级
its search algorithm to disadvantage
而调整其搜索算法
certain kinds of speech?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
我们从未出于政♥治♥目的
We have never manipulated the algorithm
而人为调整算法
for political purposes,
也绝不会这么做
nor we would ever do so.
谢谢
Thank you.
贵公♥司♥从未出于政♥治♥目的
Your company has never manipulated its algorithm
人为调整其算法
for political reasons.
是这样吗 拉莫尔女士
Is that correct, Ms. Lamore?
是的 我们的目的是保持政♥治♥中立
It is. The whole point is to stay politically neutral.
那么请说明螳螂计划
Then tell me about Praying Mantis.
-需要我重复一遍问题吗 -PM
- Would you like me to repeat the question? - PM.
不需要
No.
-我知道该计划通常代号♥为PM -叫停
- I believe it's often code-named PM. - Shut this down.
女士 你能回答吗
Ma'am, do you have an answer?
法官阁下
Your Honor,
原告未曾向被告提供
the plaintiff has not provided
该计划的任何信息
the defense with any information about this program.
我们对此并不了解
We are not familiar with it.
这可是他们的项目
It's their program.
我不明白为什么需要我们提供信息
I don't see why they need any information from us.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表