剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第三季 第六集
《美国播客》的
America Goes Poddy
赞助商是一个叫
is sponsored by the online hiring site,
《双担招聘》的招聘网站
Double Duty Hiring.
比尔 《美国播客》这周播什么
So, Bill, what's on tap for America Goes Poddy this week?
更多来自"头号♥个人"的谎言吗
More lies from "Individual #1"?
穆勒调查选举涉俄案时称呼特朗普的代号♥
不是 这周要说的是好消息
Uh, no, it's a positive story, actually.
民♥主♥党人突然有作为了
Democrats are suddenly doing well.
兄弟们都在问我
And the question being asked by all my bro friends is,
"直捣黄龙的人是谁"
"Who is cutting into Trump's base?"
你说的是搞垮共和党水军营的事吗
You're talking about the taking down of the Republican troll farms?
没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
还有用恶劣行径恐吓选民的红衫军
But also the doxing of the Red Jackets
被人肉挂出来了
when they tried some uncool voter intimidation.
乡村歌♥手萨布丽娜·韦恩
And the country singer, Sabrina Wynne,
终于站出来反对特朗普了
she finally comes out against Trump.
这都是哪些狠角色搞的
So who are the badasses doing this?
算了 我们别追究了
You know, you know what? L-Let's not find out.
就让这些伙计们继续加油干
Let's just ask these brahs to keep it going.
我们在奥巴马执政的白宫上班时
Because that's what we always said
总会说这样一句话
when we worked at the Obama White House:
势头正旺的人 绝不能挡他们的道
don't get in the way of someone kicking ass.
继续直击要害 伙计们
So, go for the jugular, guys.
好了 这里是《美国播客》...
Okay. We're taking America Goes Poddy...
*我们终将获胜*
*We shall overcome*
*我们终将获胜*
*We shall overcome*
*总有那么一天*
*Someday*
戴安 你听了今早的《美国播客》吗
Diane. You heard America Goes Poddy this morning?
听了 棒极了
Yes. Amazing.
这些酒是来新的大本营洗礼的
We thought we'd christen our new bat cave.
-好啊 -我们势头正旺
- Yeah. - We're kicking ass.
《赫芬顿邮报》也报道了
There's a story in Huffington Post, too.
"卓有成效的行动派"
"The new progressive activists."
我们就像坊间流传的英雄一样
We're like folk heroes.
每个人都在猜是谁
Everybody's wondering who we are.
那么下一步怎么做 接下来做什么
So... wow... what next? What do we do now?
我们得精益求精
We have to top it.
怎么做呢
Oh. With what?
要一击必得 我们攻击他的私生活
A slam dunk. We go after his personal life.
我能证明特朗普也上男人
I can prove Trump fucks men.
这要怎么弄
How are you gonna do that?
朝梅拉尼娅下手[特朗普妻子]No, go after Melania.
怎么下手
In what way?
先看看她知道什么
Find out what she knows.
我试试能不能黑进她邮箱
I'll see if I can hack her e-mail.
好 我建议给我们这个团体取个名字
Good. And I suggest we name ourselves.
"反对者"这个称呼已经叫烦了
I'm sick of just calling us "The Resistance."
用我跟助理说过的名字如何?
How about what I tell my assistant about this group?
什么
What?
是我的书友会
It's my book club.
"书友会"
"The Book Club."
-我喜欢 -我也是
- I like it. - Yeah.
书友会 谁会怀疑呢
Book Club. Who would suspect?
好了 敬读书友会
All right, to the Book Club.
第二螺旋
-这都是什么 -第二螺旋的东西
- What is that all about? - Second Helix.
哦对 这得花上一个月才能看完
Oh, right. That's gotta take a month to get through.
那边吵得不可开交 你们大概也想加入战团
You may want to join the argument down the hall.
那可是罗兰·布鲁姆啊
But it's Roland Blum.
那可是四百万啊
It's $4 million
就几个月
for a few months' work.
他就来了几天
He was here a few days,
就偷了客户名单
and he stole a client list.
我们真的要在现在讨论这个吗
Are we really already back to this?
我们已经同意了第二螺旋的条件
I mean, we already agreed to Second Helix's terms.
他们坚持要我们合作
They insisted we work together.
但那一定意味着他要过来办公吗
But does that mean he has to work here?
不然他能在哪里
As opposed to where?
我们可以在
Well, we could work
布朗姆的办公室工作
at Blum's place of business.
他没有办公室
He doesn't have a place of business.
那我们可以租个地方
Well, then, we could rent a space.
找个中立地带
find a place that's neutral.
问题在于 不能让他待在这栋楼里
The problem is having him here, in our building.
梅丽莎在看着他 戴安
Marissa is watching him, Diane.
这人也不会巫术
And the man is not a wizard.
如果他在这里的每分每秒都有人盯着
I mean, what can he do if we're watching him
他又能做什么呢
from the moment he arrives to the moment he leaves?
这样做是个错误
This is a mistake.
莉兹 你怎么觉得
Liz, what's your take?
别谈论他了
Stop talking about him.
这是我们第三次开会
I mean, this is our, what, our third meeting
专门讨论他了
dedicated to him?
布朗姆喜欢博人眼球 那就反着来
Blum lives on attention, so starve him.
布朗姆在做闲事
别那么在意他
Don't give him the oxygen.
别忘了告诉他们我要的是阿妮娅
Don't forget, tell 'em I want Anya.
车别熄火 我吃午饭的时候要用
Keep the car running, I may need it for lunch.
好了 我需要个数字
Okay, I need a number.
包括手续费 津贴 还有你那边的费用
That's the fee, the perks package, and your end.
算清楚了再找我
Well, figure it out and get back to me.
天 还有
Jesus, more boxes?
你叫什么名字来着
Hey, what was your name again?
你在和我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
想出去吃点薯条吗
Want to run out, get us some fries?
好啊
Sure.
你是伊莱·戈德的女儿 对吧
You're Eli Gold's daughter, right?
我认识你妈
Yeah, I knew your mother.
瓦内莎
Vanessa.
一炮难忘
Hell of a fuck.
他们怎么说犹太女人来着
What do they say about Jewish women?
像条熏鲑鱼似的躺着
Lying there like a lox?
但她不是
Not her.
她会的把戏比旗杆上的猴子还多
She knew more tricks than a monkey on a flagpole.
你是想说 你是我爸吗
So, you're my dad. Is that what you're saying?
能给我点钱吗
Can I have some money?
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
出生于犹太小镇 去犹太教堂
Shtetl roots. Temple Shalom.
住在奥科诺莫沃克
Camp in Oconomowoc.
21岁回归以色列
Did Aliyah at 21,
爱上了一个以色列特种兵
fell for an Israeli in the special forces.
你遇见罗伊·科恩是好事
Good thing you met Roy Cohn,
特朗普私人律师
不然你最强也只能当个牙医
or you'd be what, a dentist?
他像种马一样塞进你的时候一定特别不容易
Must have been tricky when he broke you in like a stallion.
大家怎么说南希·里根和拖车钩[大阳♥具♥]来着
What do they say about Nancy Reagan and a trailer hitch?
里根总统妻子 坊间传闻擅长吹♥箫♥
你母亲绝对胜过她
Your mother could beat her.
分分钟就能把镀层吸掉
Suck the chrome right off.
有一次 在隧♥道♥酒吧
There was this one time, at the Tunnel.
你妈用这只手喝龙舌兰...
Your mom was doing shots of tequila with this hand...
*一个奇妙的感觉*
*One singular sensation*
*她迈出的每一小步*
*Every little step she takes...*
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
*一个令人兴奋的结合*
*One thrilling combination*
*她的每一个动作*
*Every move that she makes...*
这是便利店为了赶走小孩子
This is like those convenience stores
播放古典音乐的招数吗
playing classical music to get rid of the kids?
*一个微笑 突然间*
*One smile and suddenly*
*除却巫山不是云*
*Nobody else will do...*
我的天
Oh, dear fucking God.
*你知道自己不会再孤单*
*You know you'll never be lonely...*
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表