剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
明白了
Yes, sir.
你要告诉她吗
Are you going to tell her?
我不知道 我还不知道
I-I don't know. I don't know.
不不不 这个我拿着吧
Hey, no. I'll take that.
-别那么为难他 -怎么
- I'd give him a break. - Why?
因为这律所一半的生意
Because half of our business
都是雷迪克这个姓氏带来的
comes from the Reddick name.
如果这事突然间发酵成韦恩斯坦事件
If it suddenly becomes as toxic as Weinstein's,
号♥称"奥斯卡收割机"的金牌制♥作♥人
被媒体爆出性侵好莱坞多位女星长达30年之久
我们律所就有麻烦了
our firm is in trouble.
也许就该有麻烦
Well, then, maybe it should be.
戴安 我是阿德里安 你还有多久能到
Diane? Adrian. How far off are you?
大概一小时 怎么了 出什么事了
About an hour. Why? What's wrong?
我需要你帮我处理一个...
I just need your help with something...
敏感事件
sensitive.
可以到我办公室来一下吗 我们谈谈
Um, will you stop by my office and we'll talk?
没什么事吧
Is everything all right?
没事 见面谈
Yeah. W-We'll talk.
你为什么带0.375口径的枪
Why'd you take the .375?
什么
What?
你为什么带0.375的枪去射击场
Why did you take the .375 to the shooting range?
你讨厌鹰眼枪
You hate the Hawkeye.
觉得应该试试
Thought I'd try it out.
你昨晚跟谁去射击的
Who did you go shooting with last night?
什么
What?
你昨晚跟谁去的靶场
Who did you go to the firing range with last night?
没谁 怎么了
No one. Why?
录像队长好
Hey, Captain Video.
怎么了 你今天要处理钚吗[放射性元素]What, are you handling plutonium today?
不 我...
No, I--
是角膜损伤
It's a scratched cornea.
其实没什么大不了的
Yeah. I mean, it should be fine. It's just--
只是光线会让我泪流不止
You know, it's lights. They make me tear up and cry.
所以这玩意我得带一周
So I got to wear these for a week.
换我的话
Well, I wouldn't wear those
去见合伙人时才不会戴这玩意
when you meet with the partners.
-合伙人要见我吗 -朱利叶斯找你
- Am I meeting with the partners? - Julius is looking for you.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我们这几天有点失去控制
We're spinning out of control these days.
他来了
Oh, there he is.
凯恩先生 你找我有事
Mr. Cain? You needed to talk to me?
是的 很快就能说完
Yes. It's just a quick thing.
我们正在重新制♥作♥网站
We're redoing the website,
作为品牌重塑的一部分
and as a part of the rebranding,
我们要把合伙人和律师的照片和简历放上去
we are adding associate and partner photos and bios.
太棒了 主意不错
Great. That sounds great.
不过有可能
Except there's a chance
我们不会用你的简历和照片
we won't be using your bio and photo.
没有我 为什么
Mine? Why?
不是批评你
Don't take it as a criticism.
你做得很好
You're doing a great job.
我们只是认为 建立新品牌之前
We just think that it's best for the time being,
暂时先这样是最好的
until we can establish the new brand. Mm-hmm.
好的
Okay. Uh...
这个... 这不是针对你个人 玛娅
It's just-- It's not about you, Maia.
你做得很好
You are doing a great job.
是因为姓氏问题 林德尔
It's about the last name, Rindell,
-还有你父亲的丑闻 -我没事
- and the scandal with your father. - Oh, I'm fine.
我没事 我理解
I'm fine. I-I understand.
-我只是不希望你难过 -不
- I just don't want you to be upset. - No.
领导 这是医学反应
Sir, this... this is all medical.
好吧
Okay.
卢卡
Lucca.
什么事
Yeah?
你希望我一会儿再来吗
Do you want me to come back later?
不用 什么事
No. What is it?
你能跟玛娅谈谈吗
Uh, could you talk to Maia?
我觉得网站的事真的让她很难过
I think she's really upset about the website.
没问题
Sure.
我们现在是千里眼了吗
So are we clairvoyant now?
我让保安看见你到了就给我打电♥话♥
I had the guard call up when you arrived.
阿德里安要见你
Adrian wants to see you.
是的 什么事
Yeah. What's the topic?
有人说我话太多了 所以我就不说了
I've been told I speak too much, so I won't handle that.
另外 库尔特打电♥话♥了
And, uh, Kurt called.
库尔特 为什么
Kurt? Why?
他为什么打电♥话♥ 我不知道
Why did he call? I don't know.
也许就是问候一下
Maybe just to say hello?
戴安
Diane.
我们遇上点卡尔的麻烦
So, we have a problem with Carl.
卡尔
Carl?
雷迪克
Reddick.
是的 我知道 他去世了
Yeah. Yeah, I know, he's dead.
但是出现了一个问题
But there's an issue that's come up
可能让律所惹上麻烦
that might cause the firm a problem.
我需要女性的帮忙
And I need a woman's help.
为什么不找莉兹
Well, and not Liz's?
莉兹不行
Not Liz.
他叫我到他桌子后面来
He asked me to come behind his desk...
这是卡尔的秘书 1999到2014年的
That's Carl's secretary, from 1999 to 2014.
是你来之前的事情了
It was before you got here.
-我们得找她谈谈 -为什么
- We need to talk to her. - Why?
保密协议
An NDA?
《傲骨之战》
短片
*如果有个秘密*
*If there's a secret*
*而且你希望某人守口如瓶*
*and you want someone to keep it kept*
秘密
*什么合同*
*What kind of contract is*
保密协议
*是那张藏秘密的地毯*
the carpet under which it's swept?*
保密协议
*保密协议 还用猜吗*
*NDA, well, you don't say*
*财务细节 羞耻情节*
*Financial details, shameful stories*
*最爱吃的早餐*
*Favorite breakfast food*
*列出你要掩盖的事情*
*Just list the things that*
*透露分毫他们都会被诉*
*if they talk about 'em they get sued*
保密协议
*保密协议 还用猜吗*
*NDA, well, you don't say*
*签了保密协议你就没有说的权力*
*You can't, 'cause there's an NDA*
*彷佛有个律师盯着你*
*It's like a lawyer looking over your shoulder*
*时刻确保你永不开口*
*Always making sure that you never tell*
保密协议
*我认为它们可能都装在一个红色文件夹里*
*I think they're maybe always in a red folder*
保密协议
*不过我也没研究那么仔细*
*But I didn't do my research that well*
保密协议
*保密协议 还用猜吗*
*NDA, well, you don't say*
*我们来数一数今天的剧里*
*Let's try to count all the red folders*
*出现了多少个红色文件夹*
*In the show today*
*这样吧 管它呢*
*You know what, who cares?*
*还是小心为妙 把手♥机♥收好*
*Just pay attention, put your phone away*
保密协议
*保密协议 还用猜吗*
*NDA, well, you don't say*
*签了保密协议你就不能说*
*You can't, 'cause there's an NDA.*
辛西娅 你得清楚
Just so you know, Cynthia,
我对此毫不知情
I knew nothing about this.
我知道
I know.
-我也不想把事情闹大 -是的
- I wasn't trying to make a fuss. - Yeah.
辛西娅 对于所发生的事情我们非常遗憾
Uh, Cynthia, we feel badly about what happened,
我们想要做一些弥补
and we want to make it right.
我们制定了一些计划
We have some plans
在律所强制学习性骚扰课程
to impose a sexual harassment course at the firm,
-而且我... -是的
- and I... - Yes.
我当年在那的时候也有这些课
They had those when I was there, too.
可是只有律师去上课了 合伙人不去
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表