剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I just want to live a normal life.
不要有人认为我的圣诞树很丑
Without people thinking my Christmas trees are ugly.
它们是蔓越莓树丛
They're cranberry clusters.
那是艺术
It's art.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I, uh, ask you one question?
什么
What?
艾米露·让德崔这个名字
What does the name
对你来说意味着什么
Emmylou Roundtree mean to you?
弗农·乔丹 阿德里安·博斯曼
Vernon Jordan, Adrian Boseman.
见到你太好了 我跟卡尔·雷迪克很熟
Great to meet you. I knew Carl Reddick quite well.
他是个了不起的人
He was a, a great man.
你们做得很棒
You're doing great work.
谢谢 谢谢你这么说
Thank you. Thank you for saying that.
看 这就是我热衷做的 让大家相聚
See, this is what I love, bringing people together.
我去看看你的车在不在
Let me see if your car is here.
弗农还要赶去华盛顿
Vernon has to race off to D.C.
去吧 谢谢
Uh, please. Thank you.
乔丹先生
You know, Mr. Jordan,
我不想让你觉得为难 但是
I don't want to put you on the spot, but, um,
你对这个国家正在发生的一切
what in the world do you make of
有什么看法
what's going on right now in this country?
你不能让环境打败你
You cannot let circumstances defeat you.
我是说...
I mean...
我在美国的第一批公共住房♥项目中长大
I grew up in the first public housing project in America.
晚餐后 我跟着我爸爸
I'm listening to the radio with my father,
一起听广播
after dinner,
当时尤金·塔尔梅奇是州长
and Eugene Talmadge is the governor.
-佐治亚州吗 -对
- This is Georgia? - Hmm. Yeah.
开播之后他说
He comes on and he says,
"我是你们的州长 尤金·塔尔梅奇"
"This is your governor, Eugene Talmadge,
我要竞选连任
and I'm running for reelection.
我的施政纲领有两条
"I have two planks in my platform:
黑人和道路
Niggers and roads.
"我反对第一条 支持第二条"
I'm against the first and for the second."
从就是这样接受
That was my introduction
-政♥治♥启蒙的 -政♥治♥
- to politics. - To "Politics."
《美国播客》
第♥一♥夫♥人♥
So tell me, Mrs. First Lady,
住在白宫最糟糕的事情是什么
what's the worst thing about living in the White House?
因为当我们在白宫工作时
'Cause when we were working in the White House--
奥巴马执政期间的白宫
the Obama White House--
困扰我们的是长时间的工作
it was, uh, the long hours.
我认为是随处可见的巨无霸
Yes, I think it's the Big Macs
和特大型汉堡
and all the Whoppers everywhere.
我喜欢真正的食物 我是斯洛文尼亚人
I like real food. I'm from Slovenia.
但他 毫无疑问 是头猪
But he, of course, is a pig.
泽尔妲
Zelda.
有事吗
Is everything okay?
我想你离我的客户远一点
I would like for you to take a step back from my client.
我不明白
I... I don't understand.
我觉得你往她脑里输入一些想法
I feel you're putting ideas in her head.
我觉得你在腐朽她
I feel that you're corrupting her.
我要把这些拿走
I'm taking these back.
不 不
Uh, n-no. No.
-放手 -什么 不
- Let go. - What? N-No.
如果梅拉尼娅想炒掉我 她可以炒了我
If Melania wants to fire me, she can fire me.
这由不得你决定
That is not your decision.
肯定也不由你决定
Well,it's sure as hell not yours.
放手 放手 给回
Let-let go. Let go! Give it...
是因为我问了她是不是假的吗
Is this about me asking if she's a fake?
你真卑鄙
You're mean.
搞什么
What the fuck?
搞 我的手♥机♥
What...? Hey! My phones.
那些是
Those are, those are... Hey!
-我的手♥机♥ -女士们 停下来
- My phones! - Ladies, ladies, stop it.
停 停 停
Stop it! Stop it, stop it!
-你们没事 没事 -它们不是你的
- You're good, you're good. - They're not yours.
你疯了吗
Who-- Are you crazy?
朱利叶斯是货真价实的 不是吗
Julius here is the real deal, isn't he? Huh?
他那传统 保守的风度
That classy, conservative demeanor.
仿佛他来自演员选派部
It's like he's from Central Casting.
我们只是在谈正派
Uh, we were, we were just talking about decency.
对 正派得不得了
Yeah. Oh, decent as the day is long,
还有胆识
but with balls.
凯恩法官
Judge Cain,
拿香槟
uh, gets champagne.
我离法官席还有很长的距离
I'm still a long way from the bench.
不远了 触手可及了
Not anymore, you're not.
敬...
Here's to, uh...
总统
The president.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for the help.
-我深表感谢 -我很乐意
- I'm deeply appreciative. - Oh, happy to do it.
你知道这不是出于善意就好
Just know it wasn't an act of kindness.
以后我一打电♥话♥
Now, when I call,
你就屁颠屁颠地跑来
you come running.
开玩笑
Just kidding!
你的脸
Your face.
是我
It's me.
我知道 我能为你做些什么
I know. What can I do for you?
我昨晚没睡
I didn't sleep last night.
我好担心离婚的事
I am so much worrying about this divorce.
我需要更多信息才能镇住他
I need more to frighten him.
我觉得...
I think...
你的律所能用特殊的方式帮我
your firm has maybe a special way to help me.
你是指什么
What are you talking about?
有人告诉我你们有他的带子 在莫斯科
Somebody told me you have the tape of him, in Moscow,
和在床上撒尿的女人们
with the women who pee on the bed.
我...
I...
我不知道你什么意思
I-I don't know what you mean.
你能给我这个带子吗
Can you get this tape for me?
我们被耍了
We got played.
我不懂
I don't understand.
她只是想看带子
She's just asking to see this tape,
而我们并没有...
and if we don't...
这卷带子...
have... this tape...
我们有黄金浴的带子吗
We have the golden shower tape?
我们有一份拷贝 可能是...
We have a copy of a tape that might be the...
你所指的带子
tape you're referencing.
这么重要的事你们不觉得应该告诉我吗
Don't you think that was important to tell me?
这与你的工作无关
It has nothing to do with your work.
我在代理第♥一♥夫♥人♥
I'm representing the First Lady.
或者一个第♥一♥夫♥人♥模仿者
Or a first lady imitator
想查出我们知道什么
who wants to find out what we know.
这没有道理
That doesn't make sense.
杰 泽尔妲·雷伊代表模特后
Jay. After Zelda Raye represented models,
开始签其他表演者
she started to sign other talent.
其中一个是艾米露·让德崔
One person she signed was Emmylou Roundtree.
你们希望我怎么做
So what would you like me to do?
切断和这个离婚客户
Break off any communication
的所有联♥系♥
with this divorce client contacting you,
我们会退还她的律师费
and, uh, we'll just refund her retainer.
你让前台接电♥话♥时说
You told the receptionist to answer the phone,
"罗兰·布鲁姆的律所"吗
"Law offices of Roland Blum"?
只有一条线这么说
On one line only.
前台还替你
The receptionist also accepted
接收了传票吗
service of a subpoena for you?
这事我绝对没让她做
Now, I most definitely did not tell her to do that.
你为什么被传审
Why were you served a subpoena?
因为告我的傻瓜不懂基本的
'Cause the idiot suing me lacks a basic understanding
邮件诈骗法规
of the mail fraud statute.
-谢谢你们所做的一切 -毕夏普先生
- Hey, thanks for everything. - Mr. Bishop.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表