剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
等等
Hey, wait.
不错 这边是你好看的那边脸
Oh, yeah. This is your good side.
我还有好看的一边脸
I have a good side?
是的 每个人都有
Yeah, everyone does.
祝你成功
Break a leg.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在DJT[特朗普] 我喜欢这样叫他
Now DJT, as I like to call him,
因为他是我的宝贝
because he is my boo,
莱瑟与蕾丝种族说
特朗普在试着查清骗子希拉里和
DJT is trying to get to the bottom of Crooked Hillary
滑头舒默之间肮脏交易的底细
and Swampy Schumer's dirty dealings.
肮脏 欺骗 卑鄙的交易...
Dirty, double-crossing, low-down dealing...
你的这个周更视频博客
And this weekly video log of yours had
以前在查查视频网上点击率很高
a significant presence on Chummy Video.
没错吧 莱瑟女士
Is that correct, Ms. Leather?
叫我莱瑟就好 宝贝
Just Leather, baby.
还有蕾丝
And Lace.
请不要插嘴好吗
Can we hold the crosstalk, please?
你可以继续 莱瑟
You may continue, Le-leather.
没错
Yes.
直到三个月前我们还很红
We had significant presence, until three months ago.
这是为何
And why is that?
因为她和她的公♥司♥不喜欢我们的政♥治♥观点
'Cause she and her company didn't like our political views.
也请不要发出"嗯哼"的声音好吗
Can we hold the "Mm-hmm," Too, please?
亿万富翁们想留黑人
Billionaires want to keep black folks
在民♥主♥党的种植园里
on the Democratic plantation.
莱瑟女士 你曾否被告知
Ms. Leather, were you ever told the reason
被查查视频屏蔽的原因
you were dropped from Chummy Video?
他们编造了关于仇恨言论的无稽之谈
Oh, they made up some nonsense about hate speech.
但我妹妹和我
But my sister and me,
骨子里就没有一丝仇恨
we don't have a hating bone in our bodies.
真正原因是我们对特朗普的支持
It was our support of Trump.
反对
Objection.
没错 反对有效
Uh, yes. Sustained.
我问完了 法官阁下
Nothing further, Your Honor.
我有几个问题 法官阁下
Uh, just a few questions, Your Honor.
你提到过...
You referred to...
你称帕克兰中学的学生为"爱哭鬼"
You referred to the Parkland High School students as "Crybabies."
帕克兰中学曾发生校园枪击案
这是个问题吗 辩方律师
Is that a question, counselor?
我还没问
Not yet.
你说过 不是吗
You said that, did you not?
我们说过把一切都归咎于
We said people who blame everything
全国步♥枪♥协会的人是爱哭鬼
on the NRA are crybabies.
作证
Testify!
不 蕾丝 闭嘴
No, Lace. Stop.
还有 女士 当你说
And, ma'am, uh, when you said,
"如果我的儿子决定..."
"If a son of mine decided..."
你还好吗 辩方律师
Are you all right, Counselor?
是 我只需要片刻 法官阁下
Uh, yeah. I just need a moment, Your Honor.
没问题
Sure.
要我接手盘问吗
Want me to take this cross?
不用 我能行
No, I got it. I got it.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that about?
他说他上台前会呕吐
He says he throws up before going on stage.
忽然我就想吐
Suddenly I feel like th-throwing up.
他说我有好看的一面 我感觉...
He talks about my good side, and I'm all...
我为什么在意他怎么想
Why do I give a shit what he thinks?
真是... 好吧
Just... Okay.
想起你的专业训练
Go back to your training.
回到在法庭上的时刻
Your hours in court.
你不是什么蠢演员
You're not some idiot actor.
你是卢卡·奎恩
You're Lucca Quinn.
你是克莱伦斯·丹诺
You're fuckin' Clarence Darrow.
克莱伦斯·丹诺:被誉为美国历史上最伟大的辩护律师
"只要世界存在 就会有不对的地方"
"As long as the world shall last, there will be wrongs.
如果没有人提出异议 没有人反抗
And if no man objected and no man rebelled,
这些不对的事就会永远存在"
those wrongs would last forever."
瞧吧
There you go.
处之泰然
Impervious.
无所不能
Omnipotent.
跃跃欲试
Ready to kill.
这不是幌子
This is not pretend.
这是真的
This is real.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 还好
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
照我说的做
Hey, do what I do.
想象里面每个人不♥穿♥衣服的样子
Just imagine everyone in there without their clothes on.
加里 我得请你帮个忙
Gary, I-I need to ask you a favor.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
别进法庭
Stay out of court.
为什么
Why?
我必须专心
I need to focus.
懂了
Got it.
完全理解
Got it completely.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Kick some arse.
懂了
Got it.
你现在好些了吗 辩方律师
Are you all right now, Counselor?
好些了 法官阁下
I am, Your Honor.
我们可以推迟一天
Because we can delay for a day.
辩方律师
Counselor?
你还有问题吗 辩方律师
Do you have more questions, Counselor?
我有
I do.
我很好
I'm good.
女士...
Ma'am...
女士 你是否还说过
Ma'am, did you also say,
"如果我的儿子决定他是同性恋
"If a son of mine decided he was gay,
我会狠狠揍他"
I would beat his ass"?
那是个玩笑
That was a joke.
我们来谈谈你的收入 索洛韦女士
Let's turn to your income, Ms. Soloway.
莱瑟
Leather.
其实你的真名是索洛韦
You know, actually, your real name is Soloway,
所以我准备这么称呼你
so I think I'll use that.
法官阁下 我想被称为莱瑟
Your Honor, I would like to be referred to as Leather.
这不取决于你
It's not up to you.
嘘
Boo!
本 请你护送蕾丝离开法庭好吗
Ben, would you escort Lace out of the court, please?
我会乖乖的
I'll be good.
你的确会乖乖的 但只能在走廊上
Oh, you will be good, but in the hall.
索洛韦女士
Ms. Soloway,
查查网从社交平台上撤下你们的内容后
what happened to your income after Chumhum
你们的收入发生了什么转变
took you off its social media platforms?
我不知道
I have no idea.
在你们被查查网踢出前
Well, you appeared on Conservative TV
只在保守派电视台出现过一次
only once before they kicked you off Chumhum.
之后出现过几次
How many times after?
我不记得
I-I don't recall.
被禁以后你们是否出镜了25次
Well, is it possible you've appeared 25 times since being banned?
大概是吧
I suppose so.
劳拉·英格拉哈姆介绍你们为
Laura Ingraham introduced you as "Two black girls
劳拉·英格拉哈姆:保守派电视主持人
"被政♥治♥正确踩在脚下的两个黑人女孩"
ground down by the bootheel of political correctness."
这准确吗
Is that accurate?
听起来像她说的话
That sounds like her.
你们的网站卖♥♥咖啡杯 草坪招牌
Your website sells coffee mugs, lawn signs,
在莱瑟和蕾丝陪伴下的伏尔加河巡航
Volga River cruises with Leather 'n' Lace,
你们还在布兰森为泰德•纽金特暖过场
and you opened for Ted Nugent in Branson.
泰德·纽金特:保守派歌♥手
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
与本案的关系在于这两个女人
The relevance is that these two women
并没有因为查查网的行为受到伤害
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表