剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
被告申请休庭讨论 法官阁下
The defense requests a recess to confer, Your Honor.
你们休息的次数也太多了吧
You've been taking an awful lot of breaks over there.
我方没有反对意见 法官阁下
We have no objection, Your Honor.
我猜被告是想要给我们一笔钱
My guess is the defense wants to make us an offer
以打住该话题
to stop this in its tracks.
首先 谢丽尔
Uh, first off, Sheryl,
我们认为你在庭上表现很好
we think you did a great job on the stand.
只是我们有一些想法
We just have a few thoughts.
滚一边去吧
Go fuck yourself.
拉莫尔女士 螳螂计划是怎么回事
Ms. Lamore, what is Praying Mantis?
与本案无关
This is irrelevant to this case.
你们老板可能刚才在庭上做了伪证
Your boss may have just perjured herself in court.
这就有关了
That makes it relevant.
沃茨一早就想要这样
This is what Waltzer wanted all along.
是我们的专有项目
It's proprietary.
而我们是你们的律师 请告诉我们
And we are your lawyers, so tell us.
这是一个试验性的项目
It's an exploratory program.
是为中国定制的
It's a customized version of our search engine
搜索引擎
that we're developing for China.
慢着 定制
Wait, customized?
也就是说 允许中国政♥府♥对内容加以审查
As in, it allows China to censor content?
我们不喜欢称之为审查
We don't like to call it censoring.
只不过是遵守当地法律
It just obeys the laws of the land.
所以你们确实对算法有人为调整
So you did manipulate your algorithm.
那可是中国市场
It's the Chinese market.
需要照规则行事
You need to toe the line,
否则只能坐冷板凳
or you get frozen out of the market.
《傲骨之战》
短片
此内容已被CBS审查删除
我不打算告诉拉莫尔女士该如何运营查查网
I won't presume to tell Ms. Lamore how to run Chumhum,
但我觉得她脑袋上挂着
but it strikes me she has a public relations nightmare
一把公♥关♥噩梦的刀
hanging over her head.
你是作为一个客观的观察者这么说的吗
That's you as an objective observer saying that?
如果人们开始听说
When people start to hear the details about their
他们与中国政♥府♥密谋的具体情况...
collusion with the Chinese government...
密谋 你是认真的吗
Collusion. Really?
你觉得这个问题只是
You thought this was just an issue of
跟言论自♥由♥沾边
fringe freedom of speech.
这是中国的言论自♥由♥问题
This is an issue of freedom of speech in China.
是让全世界20%的人口噤声
It's about silencing 20% of the world,
然后为了商业利益向世界上另一位巨人
and then opening yourself up for business
敞开怀抱的问题
to the other strongmen of the world.
我们是为了遵守法律
We're obeying the law.
好吧 所罗门 你想怎么样
Okay, Sol, what are you looking for?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
耳机很棒 谢谢
They work great. Thank you.
沃茨先生
Mr. Waltzer,
你出个价吧
how much do you want?
-两千八百万 -去死吧
- 28 million. - Oh, go to hell.
最早爆出亚马逊创始人杰夫·贝佐斯婚内出轨的美国著名八卦小报
你们就是勒索杰夫·贝佐斯的《国家询问报》
You're the National Enquirer blackmailing Jeff Bezos.
我们会让步就真是见了鬼了
And we'll be damned if we give in.
拉莫尔女士 区别在于我并没有用
The difference here, Ms. Lamore,
查查网创始人
尼尔·格罗斯的不雅照勒索你们
is this isn't a dick pic of Neil Gross.
是你们公♥司♥修改搜索引擎的算法
This is your company altering their algorithm
来迎合中国政♥府♥
to appease the Chinese.
而且你本人也因为一个见不得人的理由
And it's about you perjuring yourself.
作了伪证
And for a very ugly reason, too.
两千八百万
28 million.
好吧 我们先讨论一下
Okay, we'll, uh, we'll discuss it.
稍后会给你答复
We'll get back to you.
没问题
Okey-dokey.
我们绝不和解
We're not settling.
你应该花时间考虑一下公♥关♥方面
You should take a minute and consider the PR side of this.
不要再给我任何该死的公♥关♥建议
I don't need any more advice on my goddamn PR.
不需要 我们是正义的那边
No, we're in the right here.
我们不能让所有混♥蛋♥都伸着手找我们要这要那
We can't let every asshole come to us with their hands out.
没问题
Okey-dokey.
杰 还记得我让你去找那个女人
Oh, uh, Jay, remember when I asked you
瓦莱莉·佩泽吗
to find that woman Valerie Peyser?
你是说那个声称为
You mean the convict
前司法部长埃里克·霍尔德工作的诈骗犯
who said she worked for Eric Holder?
记得
Yeah.
你能查查看她现在在哪里吗
Can you find out where she is now?
她还在监狱里
She's still in prison.
你确定吗
Are you certain of that?
除非你觉得她被提前释放了
Unless you think she received early release.
-我去查查 -谢谢
- I'll check. - Thanks.
对了 还有...
Oh, and, uh...
查到以后告诉我就行
just come to me with it.
不用告诉莉兹
Liz doesn't need to know.
*有时我觉得*
*Sometimes I feel*
*自己像个没有母亲的孩子*
*Like a motherless child*
*有时我觉得*
*Sometimes I feel*
*自己像个没有母亲的孩子*
*Like a motherless child*
我的办公室什么时候成公共空间了
Since when did my office become a public space?
*有时我觉得*
*Sometimes I feel*
*自己像个没有母亲的孩子*
*Like a motherless child*
*离家千里*
*A long way from home.*
你的律师刚走 斯塔普斯先生
Your lawyer just left, Mr. Staples.
是的 他不知道我在这
Yes. He doesn't know I'm here.
因为我也要出个价
Because I have an offer for you.
你不想听听吗
Don't you want to hear it?
我是戴安·洛哈特
This is Diane Lockhart.
原告菲利克斯·斯塔普斯刚刚出现在我办公室
Plaintiff Felix Staples has just appeared in my office
说要出价
with an offer.
我已经建议他回去找他自己的律师
I've advised him to return with his lawyer,
但他不接受我的建议
but he has ignored my advice.
戴安 我太想你了
Diane, how I've missed you.
只有你和我妈妈会在我面前
Only you and my mother ever spoke to me
用第三人称来指代我
in the third person.
戴安·洛哈特是位完美淑女
Di-Diane Lockhart has been a perfect lady.
我不是要投诉
I have no complaints.
现在我只是来出个价
And I now have an offer for her.
我愿意立即和解这个案子
I am willing to settle this case right now
和解费为950万
for 9.5 mil.
语♥音♥备忘录
太好了 我录下来了
Perfect. I've got it.
我一直想把你的笑声设为铃♥声♥
I've always wanted your laugh as a ringtone.
我们不会付你950万 斯塔普斯先生
We are not paying you $9.5 million, Mr. Staples.
你的案子已经没希望了
Your case is desperate.
我也许是没希望了 但沃茨先生不是
Mine may be, but not Mr. Waltzer's.
他可是拿理想主义当早饭吃的
He eats idealism for breakfast.
而我是来帮你省钱的
I, however, am offering you savings.
因为我已经破产了
Because I'm broke.
我已经沦落到要去寄卖♥♥衣服了
I'm reduced to consignment couture.
所以 请好好考虑
So, please, consider it.
现在你会一直陪着我了
Now you'll always be with me.
*有时我觉得*
*Sometimes I feel*
*自己像个没有母亲的孩子*
*Like a motherless child*
*谎言越多...*
*The longer I lie...*
我们可能只要花950万就能搞定这件事
We might be able to get out of this for 9.5 mil.
不 我觉得我们可以挺过去
No. We think we can weather this.
好吧
Okay.
全体起立
All rise.
我们又回来了
And we're back.
你有个证人 沃茨先生
You have a witness, Mr. Waltzer.
是的 法官阁下 是布莱德·开曼先生
Yes, Your Honor. Mr. Brad Cayman.
-他来了吗 -是的 他就在这里
- Is he here? - Yes, right there.
他是谢丽尔·拉莫尔手下的公♥关♥部领导
He's the head of public relations for Sheryl Lamore.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表