剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们的当事人有罪
Our clients did it.
你之前有怀疑吗
Did you have any doubts?
是的 我猜是吧
Yeah, I guess I did.
当事人总是有罪的
Clients always do it.
唯一的区别是有些罪容易开脱
The only difference is some are easier to get off.
我也没料到你的当事人
Well, I didn't expect your client
在开曼岛给我的当事人开了账户
to open a Cayman account for my client
并为谋杀付了他五万
and pay him 50,000 for the murder.
证据不是这个意思
That's not what that evidence says.
罗兰 这里就我俩
Roland, it's just the two of us.
证据就是这个意思 他们有把柄了
It is what it says. They have us.
不 那是
No, that is a, um...
对 这是一个开曼账户的转账记录
Yes, it is a record for a Cayman account.
转给我的当事人 五万美金
To my client, for $50,000.
对 但不是谋杀的酬金
Yes, but it's not for a murder.
我的当事人打算去开曼群岛招♥妓♥
To pay for an escort in the Caymans
这是给小姐的费用
when my client planned to go there.
这么偷偷摸摸转账的原因是 跟性有关
That's why it was so secretive. It was about sex.
-不是为了谋杀 -你说得我头痛
- Not about murder. - Ugh, you make my brain hurt.
讲一个有说服力的故事
You tell a competing story.
把高♥潮♥部分扩大
You make the climax bigger.
他们说起支付谋杀酬金时
When they talk about a payoff for murder,
你就说是三人行性♥爱♥的酬金
you talk about a payoff for three-way sex!
因为这就是为了性♥交♥
'Cause that's what it's about: sex.
跟柬埔寨未成年人进行不带套的肛♥交♥
Unprotected anal intercourse with underage Cambodians.
两个在童年时被性侵
Two sad, stunted men,
不幸又发育不良的男人
both abused when they were children
在无辜的孩子身上发泄他们扭曲的性幻想
play out twisted fantasies of defiling childlike innocence
正如他们自己童年所遭受的一样
just as they themselves were once defiled.
这行不通
This is not gonna work.
别跟我说什么行得通 公主
Don't tell me what's gonna work, princess.
我们说故事 他们买♥♥账
We tell the story, uh, they buy the story.
好
Okay.
好 明天庭上见
Okay, tomorrow in court.
明天见
Tomorrow.
听着 问题在特朗普的大本营
Look, look. The problem is Trump's base.
太坚固了
It's solid.
你永远不能让它降到38%以下
You'll never get it below 38%.
因为信教右♥派♥
Because of the religious right.
以及中西部的支持
And the Midwestern support.
即便中期选举都没有削弱
Even the midterms didn't undercut
总统选举团的优势
the electoral college superiority.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
你得冲击他的线上基础
You need to hit his online infrastructure.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他在好几个城市有水军营
He has troll farms in several cities.
每次只要特朗普的民调稍有下降
Every time there's the slightest drop in Trump's polls,
水军营就输送假新闻
the farms pump up the fake news.
她说的对 基本上每一条能够
She's right. Almost every bit of the fake news
影响信教右♥派♥观点的假新闻
shaping the opinions of the religious right
都来自水军营
comes out of these farms.
这些什么
And what are these again?
《傲骨之战》短片
*在一个我说不清楚名字的城市*
*In a city with a name I don't know how to pronounce*
欢迎来到无名城
*有着大量假脸书和假推特账号♥*
*With a lot of fake Facebook and Twitter accounts*
*在一间被电脑屏幕点亮的无窗房♥*
*In a windowless room lit by the glow of the screen*
*有一台被当作武器用的信息垃圾机*
*There's a weaponized information garbage machine*
*编造看起来像新闻的故事*
*Making up stories that'll look like news*
*关于堕胎 枪♥支♥ 移♥民♥和犹太人*
*About abortion and guns and immigration and Jews*
*对我们这么容易被分♥裂♥高兴无比*
*Pleasantly delighted we're so easily divided*
*为一个俄♥罗♥斯♥水军营工作*
*Working for a Russian troll farm*
*一份负责跟进更新的全职工作*
*It's a full-time job keeping up with the feed*
*刷新阅读 刷新阅读*
*You refresh and you read, you refresh and you read*
*一条朋友的新动态 你放下了防备*
*There's a post from a friend, you let down your guard*
好宠物
坎爷控制了共和党
*但它其实是钓钩上的诱饵*
*But it's just bait on a hook*
*你却一下子中招了*
*and you bite down hard*
*你点赞它 你的朋友点赞你*
*You like it so you like it and your friends like you*
*现在大家都点赞它 它肯定是真的*
*And now everyone likes it so it must be true*
*你无畏向前*
*You move on undaunted*
*但你正中他们的下怀*
*But you did just what they wanted*
*你在为俄♥罗♥斯♥水军营打工*
*You're working for a Russian troll farm*
*不懂如何投喂它们*
*We won't ever beat 'em*
*我们就无法打败他们*
*till we learn how not to feed 'em*
*为俄♥罗♥斯♥水军营打工*
*Working for a Russian troll farm.*
有什么办法削弱他们吗
So is there any way to undercut them?
我不知道 但离这三个街区外就有一个
I don't know, but there's one about three blocks away,
-就在兰道夫区 -什么 在哪里
- on Randolph. - What? Where?
在鲍尔街 它伪装成一个日间电♥话♥交易所
At Bauer. It disguises itself as a day trading boiler room.
太平洋证券
天啊 我知道那地方
Oh, my God, I know that place.
-你怎么会知道这个的 -四叶论♥坛♥
- How do you even know this? - 4chan.
《游戏门》的人认为我和他们是一伙的
Gamergate guys think I'm a guy, too.
这样很容易查清楚真♥相♥
It makes it easier to find out what's going on.
问题不在于找出他们是谁
Look, the problem isn't finding out who does it.
而是让他们停下来
It's getting them to stop.
好 我们重新定义了我们的使命
Okay, so we've refined our mission.
阻止兰道夫的水军营
Stop the troll farm on Randolph.
你好
Hello?
抱歉 稍等一下
Sorry. One minute.
这是我的办公室
This is my office.
是 我喜欢这 很大
Yeah, I like it. Lots of room.
这个很棒 这里面是什么
This is good. What is it?
我的
Mine.
抱歉 你想我出去吗
Oh, I'm sorry, you-you want me out of here?
没错 我希望你出去 布鲁姆先生
Actually, I do, Mr. Blum.
你认识我
You know me.
你是了不起的戴安·洛克哈特
And you are the great Diane Lockhart.
我要用我的办公桌
I need my desk.
乔纳斯·斯坦恩以前是我的好朋友
You know, Jonas Stern was a good friend of mine.
《傲骨贤妻》里戴安律所的创始人
可以理解
That makes sense.
他喜欢说起你
Oh, he loved talking about you.
说起当你导师的事
About being your mentor.
"导师" 我指的是性搭档
And by "Mentor," I mean fuck buddy.
跟老古董说话总是挺好的
It's always good to talk to a dinosaur.
能提醒我 有多少事情变了
Reminds me how much things have changed.
对对 "我也是"运动
Oh, yes, yes, #MeToo.
改变了一切 不是吗
Changed everything, didn't it?
你让全世界都不用再看
I mean, you saved the world
韦恩斯坦了
from having to watch Weinstein shower.
怎么 不回话了
What, no comeback?
抱歉 你还没走吗
I'm sorry, are you still here?
对 自♥由♥党靠时代潮流起落
That's right. Liberals live and die by the zeitgeist.
"我也是" 中期选举 民权运动
#MeToo, the midterms... civil rights.
你以为历史会偏向正义那方
You think the arc of history tends toward justice.
刚才是闪电还是精神错乱的反应
Was that lightning or a psychotic reaction?
我没看到闪电
I don't see lightning.
无意让你胡思乱想
So... not to blow your mind,
但特朗普先生
but where does Mr. Trump
在历史的长河中处于哪个位置呢
fit in on that arc of history?
他会朝向正义吗
Or is he tending toward justice?
对
Oh, that's right.
他是临时减速带
He's a-a temporary speed bump.
等他走了 我们会继续
When he's gone, we'll just keep speeding on
加速驶上苏珊·萨兰登的极乐世界
to that Susan Sarandon nirvana.
但我了解特朗普
But I know Trump.
我们三个是朋友 科恩 特朗普和我
Yeah, we were the three amigos: Cohn, Trump and me.
他哪都不会去
He's not going anywhere.
他喜欢他的工作
He likes his job.
他要第三个任期
He wants a third term.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表