剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我该怎么支付你的学费
I mean, how do I pay for schools?
供你上大学
And college?
还有钢琴课
And piano lessons?
你必须给我一个暗示 约瑟夫
You have to give me a sign, Joseph.
我应该更注重工作 还是...
Do I spend more time at work, or...?
莉兹
Hi. Liz.
不好意思这么晚打给你
Yeah, sorry it's late.
我决定了
I decided.
我想要争婚姻部主管的职位
I want the matrimonial spot.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
明天和博斯曼谈
Okay, Boseman tomorrow.
好的 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
*每一天都感觉更长一点*
*Every day seems a little longer*
*每一条道路爱都更深一点*
*Every way, love's a little stronger*
*该来的就来*
*Come what may*
*你是否盼望过我会真心爱你*
*Do you ever long for true love from me*
*每一天心跳都在加速*
*Every day, it's a-gettin' faster*
*每个人都说 "快去问她吧"*
*Everyone says, "Go ahead and ask her"*
*你的爱必定降临在我身上*
*Love like yours will surely come my way*
你回得很早
You're home early.
我想给你个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise you.
你看起来很性感
You look sexy.
-要出去约会吗 -没错
- Are you going on a date? - Yeah.
刚认识的的两个女人
Two women I met.
非常友善
Very nice.
希望她们会做饭
Hope they can cook.
还会打扫
And clean.
好了 抛开这些俏皮话
Okay, now we got the repartee out of the way.
怎么了 帅哥
What's up, handsome?
一个工作相关的鸡尾酒会
It's a, uh, cocktail party for work.
怎么 不能携带配偶吗
What? And no spouses?
我以为你不会想参加
I thought you wouldn't want to come.
是场共和党的筹款晚宴
It's a Republican fund-raiser.
-那我一定要去 -戴安
- Oh, I'm coming. - Diane...
我怎么能错过
I wouldn't miss it.
我们为谁筹款呀
Who are we raising funds for?
你肯定不会喜欢 艾瑞克和唐要发言
You won't like it. Eric and Don are speaking.
你在说笑吗
Are you kidding?
艾瑞克和唐
Eric and Don!
我此生都在等待这一刻
I have lived my life for this moment.
我应该穿什么去呢
Ooh, what shall I wear?
马可·波罗于13世纪觐见忽必烈后写下《游记》
英国诗人塞缪尔·柯勒律治阅后有感作此诗《世外桃源》
"上都坐忽必烈汗
"In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
恢宏皇城乐御邦"
a stately pleasure dome decree."
你说我们要去你的办公室
You said we were gonna go to your office.
这就是我的办公室
This is my office.
别担心 我不会操你
Don't worry. I'm not gonna fuck you.
张伟 橙色小药片去哪了
Zhang Wei, where are the orange pills?!
我们来谈谈策略
Okay, let's talk strategy.
作为律师 我们不是实情调查员
As attorneys, we are not finders of fact.
我们是故事叙述者
We are tellers of story.
你不记笔记吗
You gonna write this down or what?
我们精心整理排列证据
We take the evidence, and we craft it
使其成为脉络清晰的故事呈给陪审团
into a coherent narrative for the jury.
-我懂 -你屁也不懂
- I get it. - You don't get it.
谁提到证据了
Who said anything about evidence?
我们讲述的故事要基于证据 不是吗
We base the story on the evidence, no?
不 我们要基于故事选择证据
No, we base the evidence on the story.
证明于己有利之事 否决于己有害之实
We prove what helps us, we disprove what hurts us.
最佳故事叙述者就是最后的大赢家
Whoever tells the best story goes home with cash and prizes.
你想每年只赚八万美金
You want to make 80 grand a year,
半夜吃着装在纸盒里的晚餐
eating dinner off a cardboard box at midnight,
那就尽情施展你在法学院学到的知识吧
you go by what they teach you in law school.
但倘若你想为自己赚得名声地位
But you want to make yourself useful enough to be worth something,
你就按我的方式行事
you go by me.
妈的 直接学你父亲就行
Shit, go by your father.
我父亲在监狱里
My father's in prison.
听好了玛丽·简
Oh, I got news for you, Mary Jane--
你也是
so are you.
区别在于
The difference is,
你父亲尝过真正自♥由♥的滋味
your father knew what it was like to be free.
把手伸出来
Open your hand.
那是一支芬太尼棒棒糖[止痛剂]That is a fentanyl lollipop.
明早九点半 上庭之前
Tomorrow morning, 9:30 A.M., just before court,
我希望你吸足这家伙
I want you to suck enough dope off it
好让你摆脱天主教修女学校的助教形象
so you don't look like a teacher's aide at Our Lady Of Perpetual Sorrow.
那是你和...
Is that you with...
-罗伊·科恩吗 -没错
- Roy Cohn? - Yup.
罗伊·科恩:律师
因协助麦卡锡追查美国共♥党♥地下活动而闻名
那是我 罗杰·斯通和罗伊·科恩
That's me, Roger Stone and Roy Cohn.
罗杰·斯通:共和党政♥治♥顾问
曾协助参与多名总统的总统竞选
那就是对你说话的人 玛丽·凯瑟琳
That's who's been talking to you, Mary Catherine.
话虽从我口中出
Oh, the words come from my mouth,
智慧却来自于他
but the wisdom comes from him.
《傲骨之战》
短片
*罗森堡夫妇是苏联间谍*
*Rosenbergs were Russian spies,*
上世纪40年代罗伊·科恩参与的著名"罗森堡之案"
罗森堡夫妇被指控作为苏联间谍犯下叛国罪 最终被处以死刑
*他们从未祈祷*
*they never had a prayer*
秘密
*罗伊·科恩协助将其定罪*
*Roy Cohn helped convict them*
*并确保将两人送上电椅*
*He made sure they got the chair*
*他与乔·麦卡锡点燃第二次红色恐慌*
*He and Joe McCarthy set the Red Scare all ablaze*
汽油
美国国♥务♥院♥
*声称国♥务♥院♥满是共♥党♥和基佬*
*Said the State Department was all Communists and gays*
*有人♥质♥问"你们还有没有廉耻"*
*Someone said, "Have you no decency?"
你们还有没有廉耻
*罗伊·科恩泰然答曰"不 并没有"*
*Roy Cohn said, "No, not really."*
*罗伊·科恩来参加派对 内心深处他只喜胜利*
*Roy Cohn came to party, in his heart he loved to win*
*如果你被起诉 你就受邀参加 快来吧*
*If you are indicted, you're invited, come on in*
*因为罗伊·科恩来参加派对*
*Because Roy Cohn came to party*
*在他客户群逐渐增长的纽约城*
*Back in New York City where his list of clients grew*
*他曾为年轻的特朗普辩护并授其所有*
*Defended a young Trump and taught him everything he knew*
*聪明人和跑腿的 金融家和百万富翁*
*Wise guys and the bagmen, financiers and millionaires*
*人人都犯规 却无人在乎*
*Everybody breaks the rules and no one fucking cares*
*事实上 地球照转不误*
*Truth is, the world just keeps spinning*
*然而取得了胜利谁还需要真♥相♥*
*But who needs the truth when you're winning?*
*罗伊·科恩来参加派对 内心深处他只喜胜利*
*Roy Cohn came to party, in his heart he loved to win*
*如果你被起诉 你就受邀参加 快来吧*
*If you are indicted, you're invited, come on in*
*因为罗伊·科恩来参加派对*
*Because Roy Cohn came to party*
*罗伊·科恩来参加派对*
*Roy Cohn came to party.*
他展开双臂
Ah, he spread his arms out
犹如遮蔽的天空
like a sheltering sky.
他教会我们
See, he taught us
美也可能出自
that there could be beauty
一个精妙的谎言
in a well-told lie.
他向我们展示了如何摧毁他人生活
He showed us, you could ruin people's lives
只因其使自己获利
because it served your interests,
并矢口否认做过此事
and deny ever having done it.
人们可以指控你
Oh, they could accuse you.
他们可以陈列各种证据
They could offer up evidence.
你不否认 不解释
You didn't deny, you didn't explain,
而且绝对 绝对不道歉
and you never, ever apologize.
意指有趣幽默慷慨之人
他就是涛涛大河 玛丽·克洛达
Oh, he was the river, Mary Clodagh.
他是我们的幼发拉底河 孕育终生的珍贵摇篮
He was our Euphrates, the cradle of all we hold dear.
或许他的肉身已消失殆尽
He might have used up his physical body,
但他的精神 借由我永存
but his spirit lives on... in me,
借由白宫永存
in the White House,
而且 若你愿向他敞开心扉
and, if you let him,
也能借由你永存
in you.
当你明早昂首阔步走进法庭
Oh, you walk into court tomorrow morning
嗑完兴奋的眼球 湿淋淋的小♥逼♥
with dope-pinned eyeballs, a wet pussy
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表