剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
所以 你觉得...
So, we're saying...
有人在监视我们的反对组织
someone is surveilling our resistance group?
-书友会 -书友会
- Book group. - Book group.
现在他们想在我们面前放一个...
And now they want to dangle some...
难以抗拒的诱饵
irresistible bait in front of us?
是的
Uh, y-yeah.
目的是什么
To what purpose?
我 我不知道
I, I don't know.
但我们最好小心点
But we better be careful.
也许... 也许这是好消息
Maybe it's... maybe it's good news.
只是我们还不适应
And we're just not used to it.
好吧 这种可能性有多大
Oh, yeah, how likely is that?
我也不知道 我只是
I don't know, I'm just,
我只是有冲动想去...
I'm just so in the mood for...
查清楚
looking up.
梅丽莎·戈德
毕夏普来了 布鲁姆一直在围着他转
好吧 只能先说到这儿了
Oh, well, that ended fast.
莱蒙德
Hey, Lemond
见到你真好
Good to see you.
抱歉让你久等了 兄弟
Sorry to keep you waiting, man.
我根本没在等
Oh, I wasn't waiting.
我在叙旧呢
I was catching up.
你们俩互相认识
Uh, you two know each other?
没错 老交情了
Mm. From way back.
是的 我们以前在犹太人社区中心的
Yeah, we used to run into each other
鸦♥片♥品尝会上认识的
at opium tastings at the Jewish Community Center.
好极了
Very good.
我知道莱蒙德是来跟我们谈生意的
So I know that, uh, Lemond wants to talk
失陪了 布鲁姆先生
some business with us, Mr. Blum.
我们还是直接上楼吧
So why don't we just go upstairs?
实际上 我希望罗兰也一起谈
Oh, actually, I was hoping Roland could stick around.
如果谈的是律师和当事人之间的事情
Uh, that might cause a problem
可能会有问题
if there are any attorney-client issues.
我以为他也在这里工作
Oh. I thought he was working here.
不 他是在这里工作 但只负责一个案子
No, he is. But it's just on the one case,
而且不是刑事案件 所以...
and it's not criminal, so...
这样啊 我这个也不是刑事案
Well, this isn't criminal.
我就是出名的鬼点子多
Oh, I have been known to blunder onto a good idea now and then.
你把特拉华州纳入进来之后生意蒸蒸日上
You know, you're better off incorporating in Delaware.
我很快就不用给另一个
I'd just as soon not have another state
满是各种机构的州付钱了
full of agencies to pay off.
你确实给所谓的"慈善"机构
Ah, you do give a shitload of money
付了一大堆钱
to so-called "Good causes."
"所谓的"是指约翰·霍普金斯
"So-called" Like, uh, the Johns Hopkins
疟疾研究所 仁人家园之类的吗
Malaria Research Institute, uh, Habitat for Humanity...?
自♥由♥党人用"仁人"这个词时
I'm always suspicious
我总是觉得很可疑
when liberals use the word humanity.
你给了乔治城大学20万
You gave $200,000 to Georgetown?
没错 我儿子一心想去那上学
Yeah, my son has his heart set on going there.
结果如何
How's it look?
他们把他列入等候名单了
They wait-listed him.
20万 只是把他列入等候名单
$200,000, and they fucking wait-listed him?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
很显然 很多申请者捐得更多
Apparently, a lot of applicants give that much more.
这个故事告诉我们什么
So what's the moral of this story?
20万不如以前值钱了
200,000 doesn't mean what it used to?
不对 告诉我们在你伸进荷包掏钱之前
No, before you put your hand in your pocket,
应该先咨♥询♥你的律师
you talk to your lawyers.
阿德里安 如果我说得不对请纠正我
I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, Adrian,
这只是打个电♥话♥的问题 不是吗
but this is a phone call, is it not?
把我儿子弄进乔治城大学
Getting my son into Georgetown?
我们肯定可以合力想个主意出来
Well, I mean, we can definitely put our heads together...
他们在谦虚
They're being modest.
一通电♥话♥就能搞定
One phone call, and it's done.
我总是说你们需要一把重锤
I always said you needed a hammer.
这位就是
And there he is.
你们的重锤
Your hammer.
没错 就是他
Yep, there he is.
你为什么要跟莱蒙德说
Why would you tell Lemond
我们能让他儿子进乔治城大学
that we could get his son into Georgetown?
因为我们能
Uh, because we can?
哪来的狗屁"我们"
What is with this "we" bullshit?
这里没有"我们"
There is no "we" here.
"狗屁我们" 最亲爱的戴安
Uh, the "we bullshit," dearest Diane,
是对我一贯的慷慨的肯定吗
is a nod to my very generous nature.
你现在磕了药吗
Are you medicated right now?
没有 我忘记了
No. I forget. Look,
即使会是我跟帕特神父打电♥话♥提醒他
even though it'll be me who calls Father Pat to remind him
是谁在保他外甥不进监狱
who kept his nephew out of prison,
这对我们都有利
it'll benefit us.
你好
Hi.
有人要我来找汉娜
I was told to ask for Hannah?
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
所以你是来进入下一阶段的
So you're here to go to the next level?
我是来看看下一阶段是什么样的
Well, I'm here to see what the next level looks like.
买♥♥斧子有件事要注意 一旦开始买♥♥
Uh, here's the thing about axes: once you start buying them,
就停不下来了
you'll never stop.
就像好酒一样
Like fine wine.
这是我的推荐
This is what I suggest.
这可能有点超出我的...
Oh, well, that's probably more than I, uh...
天呐
Oh, my God.
太美了
Those are beautiful.
这是莫尔万QP
This is a Morvan Q-P.
16♥4♥6年起莫尔万就开始在普鲁士造斧
Morvan has been making axes in Prussia since 16♥4♥6.
这些是手工打造 上面有清晰的回火区
They're hand-forged, they've got a clear tempered zone
增加了斧刃的强度
that adds to the strength of the blade.
拿起来试试
Go ahead, lift one.
天呐
Oh, wow... My.
手感真好
Whoa, that feels good.
天啊
Oh, my.
刀身是由脱氧钢制成加上橡胶手柄
It's solid steel with a rubber grip,
确保投掷投掷平稳
uh, to ensure a smooth toss,
双刃头 让你在投掷过程中
and it's got a double-bit head, allowing you to swap sides
可以换边
between throws.
这几把我要了
I, um... I want them.
你好
So, hi.
你怎么知道我的地址的
How did you get my address?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
最好快点接
Better answer it.
我是卢卡
This is Lucca.
你看过合同了吗
Did you look at the contract?
看过了
I did.
情况对你不是很有利
Uh, it's not good.
他有各种权利 而你什么都没有
He has all the rights, you have none.
我们能谈法律术语
Look, we can talk about specific language,
不过如果你是其他客户的话 我会建议你
but if you were any other client, I would advise...
用离婚威胁你的丈夫
you threaten your husband with divorce.
我知道这很冒险 但他出这份婚后协议的
I know it's a big play, but, you know, the only reason
唯一原因是
he's pushing for this is because
他才是弱势方 而不是你
he's the vulnerable one, not you.
用离婚威胁他 告诉他你知道他在虚张声势
So, you know, threaten him with divorce, call his bluff,
你就能得到更好的条件
and you'll get a better deal.
喂
Hello?
-我要挂了 -不 等下
- I should go. - No, wait.
肯定有办法对抗的
There-there's always a way to fight it.
-这是个错误 -等下 不...
- This was a mistake. - Wait, no, uh...
你信天主教 对吗
You're Catholic, right?
为什么这么问 有什么关系吗
Why? Why does that matter?
婚姻无效
Annulment.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表