剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
And the truth is that their firm...
受希莫尔原则的制约
...is subject to the Himmel doctrine.
这有什么关系
How is that relevant here?
该原则指出如果一位律师
It states that if an attorney
有理由怀疑另一位律师
has reason to suspect misconduct
有不当行为之嫌 那么该名律师
on the part of another attorney, said attorney
有肯定性义务汇报这件事
has an affirmative duty to report it.
若知而不报将施以暂停或撤销律师资格的惩罚
Failure to do so is punishable by suspension or disbarment.
你是想说在某种程度上我们违反了
Are you saying we were somehow in violation
希莫尔原则吗
of the Himmel doctrine?
远不止"某种程度"
Oh, not "Somehow."
我有一位证人可以证明
There's a witness who will testify
如果作伪证这事确实存在的话
that if-if perjury was, in fact, committed,
那你们律所及其下属律师们
it was known to your firm
也早就知道了
and their lawyers.
好吧
All right.
带这位证人来 我们来听听他的证词
Make this witness available and we'll hear from him.
不是男的 是女证人
Not him. Her.
新闻快讯
特朗普高级顾问迈克尔·提瑞克恶作剧报♥警♥被特警队击杀
什么事
What is it?
跟特朗普有关吗
Is it Trump?
一个恶作剧却酿成惨剧
In what appears to be a prank gone wrong,
多组警♥察♥部队已被派遣到
several police units were dispatched
迈克尔·提瑞克位于弗吉尼亚的家
to the Virginia home of Michael Tyrek.
在接到报♥警♥声称有挟持人♥质♥的情况
After a 911 call reporting a hostage situation involving
白宫高级顾问被特警队击杀
而且人♥质♥中还有小孩子 特警队赶到了
young children, SWAT teams arrived...
这是
Is that...?
提瑞克的住♥宅♥并枪击了一名武装男子
...at the Tyrek home and shot one armed adult male.
警方突袭行动致死
现已证实
It's been confirmed
警方所击毙男子是
that the fatality was
白宫高级顾问迈克尔·提瑞克
senior White House consultant Michael Tyrek.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
你确定这是她们干的吗
You're sure it was them?
她们之前说过要让警♥察♥突袭他
They were talking about swatting him.
我本可以阻止他们 但我...
I could have stopped them, but I...
我的天 我没有阻止他们
Oh, my God, I didn't.
我一定是暗自希望这件事可以发生
I-I think I must secretly have wanted it to happen.
你没有想让他死
You didn't want him dead.
她们也没有
They didn't either.
你觉得她们还会再这么干吗
Do you think they'll do this again?
戴安 你必须举报她们
Diane, you have to report them.
不行
No.
那如果再死人呢
What if someone else dies?
莉兹
Liz,
我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
we are tied to them.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
没人会相信我们和这件事无关
No one will believe that we're innocent of this.
那你应该让她们意识到这整件事就是个谎言
Then-then you need to show them that it was all a lie.
告诉她们瓦莱莉和所有的事
Valerie, everything.
我们正在商讨下一步行动
We're deciding what next.
我们在想是不是应该对付他的幕僚长
We're wondering if we should go after his chief of staff.
不 绝对不行 你们不能这样做
No. Absolutely not. You cannot do this.
你们看过新闻了吗
Did you see the news?
他们开始认真对待这件事了
They're taking it seriously.
他们是在认真对待杀死人的这件事
They're taking killing a man seriously.
他们对引起这件事的背后原因并不知情
They're not taking the cause seriously.
不 他们知道
Yes, they are.
你没听微软全国广播吗 杀戮必将引发杀戮
Did you watch MSNBC? It's about killing begetting killing.
这正是我们想要传达的观点
It's exactly the point we wanted to make.
停手吧 大家都停手吧
Stop it. Everyone, stop it.
这件事就是个谎言 这个
This is a lie. Here.
瓦莱莉把我们召集到一起就是为了偷我们的钱
Valerie brought us together to steal our money.
安德希尔
这就是证据
There is proof.
她是个骗子
She is a liar.
她是个诈骗犯
She is a swindler.
这无所谓 戴安 我们已经不在乎这些了
It doesn't matter, Diane. We're way past that.
我们不在乎民♥意♥测验 我们不在乎好感度
We're past polls. We're past favorability ratings
还有选区或者投票机了
and precincts and voting machines.
他们在发起一场针对我们 针对人♥民♥的战争
They're conducting war against us, against their citizens.
这就是战争下的生存法则
These are the rules of warfare.
这才不是战争
This is not warfare.
你们两个从没有全身心地投入过
You two have never been 100% committed,
一开始就没有
not even from the beginning.
我们知道你丈夫的背景
We know about your husband.
在退伍军人事务部工作
Working in the V.A.
我们对你一清二楚
We know who you are.
我们不会让你们伤害其他人
We're not gonna let you get anybody else killed.
这由不得你
It's not up to you.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
你们两个也难逃罪责
You two are just as culpable.
我需要你出庭作证
I need you to testify.
不
No.
你将出庭作证说出真♥相♥
You'd be testifying to the truth.
不
No.
真♥相♥就是你唆使作伪证
The truth is you suborned perjury.
我试过去阻止你 博斯曼也阻止过你
I tried to stop you, and Boseman tried to stop you.
这不是真♥相♥
That's not the truth.
-布鲁姆 -玛娅 听我说
- Blum. - Maia, listen to me.
真♥相♥是人为创造的
The truth is what you make it.
把事实包含在真♥相♥之中为你的目的服务
You build the facts into the truth that serves your purpose.
如果真♥相♥无法实现你的目的
If it stops serving your purpose,
你就去重塑真♥相♥
you rebuild it into something else.
这样才能使你避免成为别人口中的奴隶
That's what keeps you from being a slave to how people define you.
只有这样你才能做你自己
That's how you become your own person.
真♥相♥由你定义
You define what truth is.
委员会会取消我的律师资格
Now, this committee is gonna disbar me
除非雷迪克&博斯曼律所不插手此事
unless Reddick/Boseman backs off.
而这家律所的命运就掌握在你手上
and the fate of this firm is in your hands.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
回家
Home.
我需要你明天中午出席委员会
I need you in the committee tomorrow at noon.
那...
So...
我们要谈谈那件事吗
are we gonna talk about it?
阿德里安 我们要谈的事多了去了
Adrian, we have so many things that we could talk about,
我不知道该从何说起
I have no idea where to even start.
我们
us.
关于什么
What part of us?
我记得 我们告诉彼此
As I remember, we told each other
那是个错误 我们不会再犯了
that it was a mistake and that it would never happen again.
而那个错误将会出现在报告中
And that mistake is about to appear in a report
交到查查网和所有的合伙人手上
handed over to Chumhum and all the partners.
这个我们还不得而知
We don't know that.
我们知道调查员查得很细致
We know that the investigator is thorough.
我们知道我们说过要坦白一切
We know that we just talked about coming clean.
阿德里安 我只希望我能有
Adrian, I just want this small portion
自己的一点隐私 好吗
of my life not to be public, okay?
仅此而已
Just this much.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
莉兹
Liz.
你后悔吗
You regret it?
什么
What?
上♥床♥的事
Fucking.
你想听到什么答案
What do you want to hear?
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
-算了 -不 说真的 我是认真的
- Forget it. - No-no, I'm serious, I'm serious.
-你想听什么答案 -当我没说 莉兹
- What do you want to hear? - I said forget it, Liz.
好吧
Okay.
不 我不后悔
No. I don't regret it.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表