剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
什么 不 不 不
What? No, no, no.
那不是性♥交♥
That wasn't, that wasn't sex.
这取决于你如何定义"性关系" 莉兹
That would depend on how you define "Sex," Liz.
等下 你在说哪件事
Wait, wait, wait, what-what are you talking about here?
那件事吗 不 不是
Wait, that thing? No. No.
不是 另外一件
No, the other one.
在浴室
The bathroom.
没错 但那时还没正式离婚 所以
Oh yeah, but we weren't, we weren't divorced yet, so...
不管怎样
Anyway,
所以我认为你应该雇佣其他律师
that's why I think you should get another lawyer.
不 我更希望让律所的律师代理
No. No, I feel better about keeping this in-house.
好吧
Okay.
我不想让你们出庭作证
I don't want to put either of you on the stand,
所以我需要你们签署宣誓词
so I just need you to both sign affidavits.
法官阁下 感谢您聆讯我们的动议
Your Honor, thank you for hearing our motion.
我们极不情愿地向您呈上
We bring it with utmost reluctance.
目前所面临的
Facing, as we are,
检方公然非法隐藏证据 由这位...
a blatant Brady violation on the part of Mr....
-四川先生 -肖先生
- Schezwan. - Mr. Zschau.
这次隐藏证据显得尤为令人发指
If I may, a violation made more egregious
因为我们距开庭只有六天了
by the fact we're only six days from trial.
我们所递交的证据完全遵守规程 法官阁下
We're in full compliance with the rules of discovery, Your Honor.
我亲自递交的
I brought the discovery over myself.
没错 法官阁下
Oh, he did, Your Honor.
让我给您过目一下他所递交的"证据"
And let me show you what he brought.
一把鲁格尔
A Luger.
一把毛瑟枪
A Mauser.
法官阁下 请允许我解释...
Your Honor, excuse me...
纳粹德国♥军♥人的标配武器啊 法官阁下
The sidearms of the Wehrmacht, Your Honor,
还有一张纸条 写着
along with a note, which read:
"致犹太佬
"To the kike...
和姬佬
and the dyke.
再多用点齐克隆B吧
More Zyklon B, please.
二战时纳粹德国用齐克隆B来屠♥杀♥犹太人
让贱奴都进来试试药"
Send in the Kleins."
你是想来幽默一把吗 肖先生
This is your attempt at humor, Mr. Zschau?
这不是我的任何把戏 法官阁下
This isn't my attempt at anything, Your Honor.
完全是布鲁姆先生的恶意伪造
This is a total fabrication by Mr. Blum.
这不就是大屠♥杀♥否定论者常说的话吗
Oh, isn't that what we always hear from Holocaust deniers?
我不是大屠♥杀♥否定论者
I'm not a Holocaust denier.
做一个犹太人真是举步维艰 法官阁下
You know, it's hard to be a Jew, Your Honor.
很多时候我扪心自问
So many times I've asked myself:
他们为什么恨我们
Why do they hate us?
干得漂亮
Good job.
嗯 我们要去哪
Yeah. So where we going with this?
你那小破办公桌吗
Your fucking hot desk?
不 赢家在这工作
Oh, no. No, winners, they work in here.
宣誓书
已提交
博斯曼先生和雷迪克女士都已宣誓
Mr. Boseman and Ms. Reddick both swear
自从他们离婚之后未曾发生过性关系
that there were no sexual relations after their divorce,
因为我认为本法庭能判决被告胜诉
so I believe this court can easily decide in favor of the respondent.
对奎恩女士来说不幸的是
Unfortunately, for Ms. Quinn,
我的当事人希望传唤一位证人
my client would like to call a witness.
法官阁下 佩顿先生之前来本律所
Your Honor, Mr. Payton was interviewed for a job
应聘过但我们没有聘用他
by our firm and we rejected him,
所以他对我们律所心有埋怨
so he has a chip on his shoulder about our firm.
我猜这也是申请人聘用他的原因
My guess is that's why the petitioner hired this lawyer.
他比别人更有动力
He had an added incentive?
-我说得对吗 -没错
- Is that right? - It is.
你想传唤一位
Okay, do you have a witness
能够反驳这些宣誓书的证人吗 律师
who can refute these affidavits, Counselor?
-是的 法官阁下 -那就传唤吧
- We do, Your Honor. - Then let's go.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
你会成为一位杰出的联邦法官 朱利叶斯
You are going to make a great federal judge, Julius,
我坚信不疑
in my opinion.
而且宣传的最佳策略 专栏
And the best way to campaign: op-eds.
我们只需要一个合适的话题
All we need is the right topic.
热门 但不要太招风
Hot, but not too hot.
明白了
Got it.
顺便问一句
By the way,
你有多少客户
how many other clients are you representing?
你想要专栏话题主意
You need op-ed ideas?
他应该有多少客户
How many clients should he have?
五个 也许更少 他有多少
Five, maybe less. How many does he have?
十三个
Thirteen.
帮我个忙 跟我一起见下一个人
Do me a favor, meet with the next one.
我不知道该问什么
I-I don't know what to ask.
你想让我做顾问
You want me to consult?
不 我...
No, I, uh...
对
Yes.
好的
Okay.
海德恩警探 你于5月16日晚被委派
Detective Hedren, you were assigned to a protective detail
保护阿德里安·博斯曼 对吗
for Adrian Boseman on the night of May 16, were you not?
是的 九天之前
I was. Nine days earlier,
他在一起仇恨犯罪中中枪
he was shot during the commission of a hate crime.
我们都很谨慎
We were being cautious.
你能告诉我们那晚事情的经过吗
Could you take us through the events of that night?
我看见博斯曼先生和劳伦斯太太
I saw Mr. Boseman and Mrs. Lawrence
在晚上8点45分
pull out of the parking garage
从他们律所的停车场开车出来
of their office building at 8:45 P.M.
他们开到了博斯曼先生的公♥寓♥
They drove to Mr. Boseman's apartment building
位于湖滨大道
on Lake Shore Drive
时间约为晚上9点10分
at approximately 9:10.
他们大约是几点离开的
And approximately what time did they leave?
他们没有离开
They didn't.
劳伦斯太太于12点20分独自一人离开
Mrs. Lawrence alone left at 12:20.
这就代表他们有
That would place them together
三小时单独待在阿德里安·博斯曼的公♥寓♥内
at Adrian Boseman's apartment for three hours?
我很好奇 这段时间孩子在哪
I'm just curious, who was with the child during all this time?
我儿子和我丈夫在一起
My son was with my husband.
你的现任丈夫
The current one.
没错
Correct.
奎恩女士 你有问题吗
Ms. Quinn, anything from you?
有
Yes.
警探 我猜是你的指挥官
Um, Detective, I assume it was your C.O.,
劳伦斯指挥官
Commander Lawrence,
下令委派你监视他的妻子是吗
who gave you the assignment to spy on his wife?
-反对"监视"一词 法官阁下 -有效
- Objection as to "Spy," Your Honor. - Sustained.
你难道不感觉奇怪吗
Doesn't it strike you as odd
委派于你的保护任务
that your protective detail was assigned
在博斯曼先生袭击者被逮捕后第二天才开始
the day after Mr. Boseman's assailant was arrested?
我要打断一下
I'm gonna interrupt you right there.
我知道你的意图 律师
I understand what you're trying to do, Counselor.
但劳伦斯队长的监控任务
But the reasons for Captain Lawrence's surveillance
与本庭讨论的通奸事实并无关系
has no bearing on whether what was discovered was true or not.
在公♥寓♥里滞留的那三小时都干什么了
What was the reason for the three hours in the apartment?
我希望听到双方的证词
I'd like to hear from both on that question.
不幸的是你们得都要作证
So, unfortunately, now you two have to testify.
她只是在照顾我 没有做♥爱♥
It was caretaking, you guys, not sex.
整整三小时吗
For three hours?
我刚从医院出院
I'd just been released from the hospital.
家里需要帮忙
I needed help at home.
什么忙 莉兹干什么了
What help? What did Liz do?
洗衣服
Laundry.
洗了几筐[打了多少炮]Well, how many loads?
我的天哪
Oh, for Christ's sake.
好吧 杰会调查此事
Okay, okay. Jay will look into this.
我的猜测是
My guess is
杰弗瑞会试图从你俩的证词中找到出入点
Geoffrey will try to dig up inconsistencies in your stories,
因此恐怕我得给你们俩做证人预演
so I'm afraid I'll have to witness prep you, both.
明天
Tomorrow.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表