剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
All those opposed?
提议通过
Motion passes.
正式结果
It's official.
我们这就成为自己所反对的那种人了
We've just become as bad as the other side.
要退出吗 戴安
You want out, Diane?
随时欢迎
You're welcome to it.
但你也是我们的一员
But you signed on for this.
为了正义而不择手段 请不要因为
The ends justify the means, so don't get all outraged
我们坚持这种思路而生气
that we're willing to follow through.
查查网
英国演员加里·卡尔
英国演员加里·卡尔
第四季的加里·卡尔
*本来这里该放《唐顿庄园》片段*
*There's supposed to be a clip of Downton Abbey here*
*那是多年前一部充斥英式元素的肥皂剧*
*The soap opera of British stuff from yesteryear*
肥皂剧
*那涉及法务工作*
*Well, it's a lawyer thing*
*但制♥作♥本剧时*
*But we couldn't get the clip*
*我们还没拿到片段版权*
*In time to make this show*
*所以采取这种没有法律风险的方式*
*So now we'll just explain the way the clip would go*
*来给各位解释剧情*
*In a way that doesn't legally expose us*
*萝丝与加里*
*Rose and Gary Carr*
*英式约会*
*Are having a British date*
英式约会
*摇荡划艇*
*Rowing a rowboat*
*身着古装*
*In period costumes*
*互抛媚眼 纵声欢笑*
*They flirt and smile*
*致命吸引*
*The attraction is evident*
*挑战禁恋*
*Tension discussing their forbidden love*
爵士歌♥手
*因为他是一位爵士歌♥手*
*'Cause he's a jazz singer*
*而她不被允许*
*And she's not supposed to be*
*与爵士歌♥手约会*
*Dating jazz singers*
爵士歌♥手
*彼此一个表情 立刻*
*A look, and they're suddenly*
*激吻不止*
*Kissing and kissing*
*明知禁忌却欲罢不能*
*It's chaste but it's sexy*
*他真是英俊倜傥*
*And he's just so handsome*
*如此持续多时*
*It goes on a long time*
*激吻不止*
*Just kissing and kissing*
*禁忌之恋*
*So safe and forbidden*
*他好像大有名气*
*He seems pretty famous*
*她双唇真是走运*
*Her lips are so lucky*
真走运
*激吻不止*
*They're kissing and kissing*
*必定有下文*
*It sure would be something*
*船儿摇晃*
*The boat is a-rockin'*
*不要打扰*
*So don't come a-knockin'*
*激吻不止*
*They're kissing and kissing...*
早上好 伊夫林
Good morning. Evelyn...
-今天如何 -挺好 博斯曼先生
- How are you today? - Fine, Mr. Boseman.
有一位辛西娅·科洛姆利来电
I have a call from a Cynthia Cromley.
需要我问她什么事吗
Do you want me to take a message?
我进办公室接吧
I'll take it in my office.
科洛姆利女士 这就给您转过去
Ms. Cromley, I'm putting you through now.
辛西娅 最近如何
Cynthia, how have you been?
挺好 昨晚来了个男人问了些问题
Fine. A man came here last night asking me questions.
什么问题
What kind of questions?
我和雷迪克先生的关系
About my relationship with Mr. Reddick.
他称自己是要替你们律所
He said he was conducting
进行调查
an investigation for your firm.
你有没有
Did you...
他有没有说自己叫什么
Did he leave his name?
他给了我一张名片
He left his business card.
罗兰·J·布鲁姆
Roland J. Blum.
你说了什么
What did you tell him?
什么都没说
Nothing.
我和你们签了保密协议
I signed a non-disclosure agreement with you.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
那么...
Now, what...
他跟你说了些什么
did he tell you?
他认为存在失检行为
He said he thought there was an indiscretion there.
好的 多谢
Okay, thank you.
我这边会处理
I'll handle it from here.
如果他再去找您 请告诉我
Uh, let me know if he comes by again.
好的 我会的 谢谢
All right, I'll do that. Thank you.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
阿德里安 好伙计
Adrian, my good man.
-我找他有事 -出什么事了吗
- I need a minute. - Is there an issue?
我知道你找过辛西娅·科洛姆利
I understand you've been speaking with Cynthia Cromley.
很好的女人 对于错误行为也很忠实
Oh, lovely woman. Loyal to a fault.
-你想要干吗 -阿德里安 不用担心
- What did you want? - Adrian, you don't have to worry.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
理应如此
And that's just as it should be.
自己双手得干净
Keep your hands clean.
我们都清楚这间律所有很多被掩藏的丑闻
We both know this firm has a lot of skeletons.
而社会上的女人越来越不满
And women are getting angrier.
如果这个故事泄露给媒体
It would be a shame if this story
就太丢人了
started leaking to the press.
弄疼我了
This is hurting.
你想要干吗
What do you want?
想要你把手放下来
For you to lower your arm.
你...想...要...干...吗
What... do... you... want?
你们认真对待我这个合伙人
To be taken seriously as a partner.
-我们会投票的 -不 你们才不会
- We're voting. - No, you're not.
你们只是想耍我
You're stringing me along.
你们是想让我把枪头朝外的 阿德里安
You want me in the tent pissing out, Adrian.
如果你不再找辛西娅废话
You stop talking to Cynthia,
我们就考虑一下
and we'll consider it.
这正是我想要的
That's all I ask.
梅丽莎...
Marissa...
你知道布鲁姆唆使他人作伪证的事吧
you know about Blum suborning perjury?
-第二螺旋案 -知道
- The Second Helix case? - Yes.
把你能找到的所有信息都给我
I need all the information you have.
-什么时候要 -今天
- By when? - Today.
如果我要看着他就没法去找
I can't get it if I have to watch him.
别管这个了 快去找吧
Don't worry about that. You get it.
-卢卡 -什么事
- Lucca. - Yeah?
你在帮布鲁姆加速处理第二螺旋案
You're helping Blum move Second Helix along?
-是的 -很好
- I am. - Good.
你告诉戴安他有个可靠的律师
You told Diane he has an associate who's dependable?
不 不 我错了
Uh, no, no. That was my mistake.
-他不可靠 -也不是
- He's not dependable? - No.
他根本就不是律师 而是个演员
He's not a lawyer. He's an actor.
布鲁姆请了个演员做律师
Blum has an actor as an associate?
不 他是在为角色体验生活
No. He was doing research for a part.
-布鲁姆吗 -不 是那个演员
- Blum is? - No, the actor is.
-这确实有点疯狂 -好吧
- It's all a little crazy. - Okay.
占用你一点时间
I need a minute.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我刚才问过布鲁姆了 他想找其他女性
I was just down with Blum. He's onto the other women.
-其他... -他跟辛西娅谈过了
- The other... - He talked to Cynthia.
现在她还什么都没说
Now, she didn't say anything.
他正在找其他人
He's looking for the others.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我们得想办法威胁他
We threaten his ass.
这就好像用红布来威胁公牛
That's like threatening a bull with a red flag.
没错 所以我们要把这件事公之于众
I agree. That's why we got to go public.
-不行 -莉兹
- No. - Liz.
我们找个关系好的记者把事情公布出来
We go public with a friendly reporter,
就可以掌控事态发展
we control this.
我们掌控不了
We can't control this.
我们知道这一天总会来的 莉兹
We knew this day would come, Liz.
纸包不住火
Nothing stays hidden.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表