剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
爱与善是不行的
You don't do it with love and kindness.
像希拉里那样当牵线木偶也是不行的
You don't lead from behind like Hillary.
你要攻击
You attack.
库尔特把枪都拿走了
Kurt took his guns.
他不希望枪被没收
He didn't want them to be confiscated.
躲去乡里吧
Go to the country.
躲去你在林间的小屋里吧
Go to whatever cabins you have in the woods
因为埃里克·霍尔德会夺走你的枪
because Eric Holder will take your guns.
库尔特有一座林间小屋
Kurt has a cabin in the woods.
那他应该得去那儿了
Then he should go there.
黑色直升机很快就要接管全国了
We are this close to black helicopters.
都市传说美国实质由一个秘密组织掌权
黑色直升机就是该组织的直属部队
好 把电视修好
All right, c-- fix the TV.
不对 把门修好
No, u-uh, fix the door.
好的
Yes.
很好 我在车里 对吧
Good, good. I'm-I'm in the car, right?
库尔特 我需要你的帮助 理清这一切
Kurt, I need your help figuring out what's going on.
我在这里
I'm here.
你在这里待多久了
How long have you been here?
一会儿
A while.
来 坐吧
Go ahead, sit.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
你也是
And you.
握住我的手
Grab my hand.
我觉得不行
I don't think I can.
为什么不
Why not?
我们分开了
We're separated.
库尔特 我们结婚了
Kurt, we're married.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
你和我才是最重要的
We matter, you and I.
而其它事情 谁是总统
All this other stuff, who's president,
谁是这世界的罪人 全都是扯淡
who's worse for the world, it's all bullshit.
你相信吗
Do you believe that?
你信我就信
I will if you will.
那一切又怎么办
What about those?
希拉里会拿走的
Hillary will take them.
如果当黑色直升机到来时
And I will be here to hide them
你想让我把枪都藏起来 我会这么做的
from the black helicopters if that's what you want.
回来吧
Come on back.
我要怎么做
How do I do that?
你记得清醒的最后一刻在做什么吗
What's the last thing that you remember?
你是说
You mean before
观看希拉里就职仪式之前吗
I watched Hillary be inaugurated?
是的
Yes.
在床上 我们一起
In bed. Us in bed.
然后发生了什么
And what happened?
别松开我的手
Don't let go of my hand.
然后怎么了
Then what?
你拿着枪
You-you had a gun.
不 不 别松手
No, no, no.Don't let go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-特警队 -是的
-Swat. -Yes.
库尔特 你死了吗
Kurt, you're dead?
库尔特
Kurt?
不 不要
No. No.
库尔特 抓住我的手
Kurt, hold on to me.
求你了 库尔特
Please. Kurt.
抓住我的手
Hold on to me.
等等 她醒过来了 戴安
Wait, wait.She's coming back. Diane?
戴安
Diane?
发生了什么
What-what happened?
我们以为你不行了
We thought we lost you.
我昏了多久
How long was I out?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
这是在哪
Where am I?
家里
Home.
戴安 告诉我这是几根手指
Diane, can you tell me how many fingers I'm holding up?
为什么
Why?
你刚被吓晕过去了 几根手指
You've been shaken up a bit. How many fingers?
三吗
Three?
这写的是什么
Can you read this?
利马 特警
利马
Lima.
谁当政
And who is president?
这位是个硬核基♥督♥徒
This is a hardcore Christian.
他应该很反感我刚刚的舌吻
He should hate that I've just shoved my tongue
但在《特朗普的美国》
down his throat, but in Trump's America,
狮子与绵羊共存
the lion lies down with the lamb.
我不是说大话
And I ain't lyin'.
因为特朗普 我们团结一致
Because in Trump, we've been united.
有离过三次婚的亿万富翁
The thrice-divorced billionaire.
色情电影明星
The porn star.
斯洛文尼亚一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的超模
The naked Maxmodel from Slovenia.
在特朗普的带领下 我们都是一家人
Under Trump's banner, we are all one.
我们知道自己为何而战
We all know what we're fighting for.
我们都爱着那同一个人
And we all love the same man.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表