剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
It's electioneering.
这只是一件T恤
It's a T-shirt.
一条传达政♥治♥信息的T恤
A T-shirt displaying a political message.
先生 能不能请你过来一下
Sir? Sir, could you come over here, please?
这才不是在拉票
That's not electioneering.
T恤中图案为大♥麻♥叶子
难道大♥麻♥是候选人之一吗
Is marijuana one of the candidates?
提及了一句民♥主♥党竞选口号♥
Referencing a Democratic campaign slogan.
那不是竞选宣传口号♥
That wasn't a campaign slogan.
甚至都不是出自这次选举
It wasn't even from this election.
等等 够了
Wait. Enough!
给我点时间来处理
Give me a second here.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
先生 你不能进入这个投票站投票
Sir, you can't enter this polling place to vote.
不是吧
Come on!
但你可以稍后穿着内容中立的T恤回来
You are welcome to return in a content-neutral shirt later.
我得去工作
I have to head to work.
很抱歉 规则就是规则
I'm sorry. Rules are rules.
你可以待会穿着内容中立的T恤回来投票
You can come back later to vote in a content-neutral shirt.
一票就可能使选举的结果完全不同
One vote could mean the difference in this election.
如果他脱掉T恤呢
What if he takes his shirt off?
没错 如果他没穿这T恤就不是在拉票了
Right. It's not electioneering if he's not in his shirt.
你想让他不♥穿♥衣服去投票
You want him to vote without a shirt?
为什么不行 又没有法律禁止
Why not? There's no law against it.
没错 但这有违礼仪...
Yes, but it offends the decorum of the inst...
什么礼仪 这家自助餐厅的吗
Of what, this cafeteria?
先生 如果你想 可以现在投票
Sir, if you prefer, you can vote now,
但你要脱掉你的T恤
but you'll have to take off your shirt.
但你不一定要这样
But you don't have to.
不好意思 让他自己来决定
Excuse me. Let him decide for himself.
我们只是想说 这里有点冷
It's chilly in here. That's all we're saying.
不 也没有这么冷
No, it's not that cold.
是他的决定 别说话了
It's his decision. Stop talking.
是你不让他自己决定
You're the one not letting him decide.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on!
这取决于你 先生
It's up to you, sir.
如果脱掉T恤 你可以现在投票
You can vote now if you take off your shirt,
但你不一定要这样
but you don't have to.
好吧
All right.
脱得好 先生
Great choice, sir.
我现在能去投票了吗
I can go vote now?
可以 先生
Yes, sir.
行吧
Cool.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
够了 太冒犯了
Okay, that's offensive.
纹有纳粹万字符不代表他就是共和党选民
A swastika doesn't mean a Republican voter, so...
你们都出去 快走
All of you outside again. Go.
你确定吗 乔伊
Are you sure, Joy?
因为我们已经负责你的案子两年了
Because we've been working on your case for two years now.
是的 但快不一定就好
Yeah, but faster isn't necessarily good.
就是这张桌子
It's this desk here.
我要所有抽屉都装上锁
I want locks on all of the drawers.
听着 乔伊 我的请求是
Listen, uh, Joy, this is what I'm asking.
就给我们...
Just give us...
乔伊
Joy?
戴安
Diane.
有什么消息吗
Anything?
有啊
Yup.
我们有21位客户跟布鲁姆签约了
21 of our class signed with Blum.
他向他们保证48小时内出结果
He's promising them results in 48 hours,
而不像我们需要几年
instead of the years that we have taken.
他现在在过来的路上
He's on his way in here now.
什么 来这里吗
What? Here?
对 我的猜测是
Yeah, my guess?
他只想要百分之五的中介费
He just wants the five percent finder's fee,
他就会撒手不干了
and he'll just bow out.
他这个人讨厌工作
The man hates to work.
梅丽莎
Uh, Marissa,
你知道罗兰·布鲁姆是谁吗
do you know who Roland Blum is?
发生什么了
What's the matter?
除了我最好的朋友被解雇了吗
You mean, besides the fact my best friend was fired?
你知道这件事与我无关
You know I had nothing to do with that.
我知道她没钱 还要在律师咨♥询♥热♥线♥工作
I know she has no money, and she's working at Consult a Lawyer.
好了 我会打电♥话♥给三家
All right. I'm calling three top firms
可能会对她感兴趣的顶级律所
who might be interested in her,
她不会被困在那的 别担心
so she won't be stuck there. Don't worry.
现在我能请你帮忙了吗
Now, can I ask for your help?
罗兰·布鲁姆 他几分钟后就会到达这里
Roland Blum-- he's coming here in a few minutes.
他在这的期间内 我要你紧紧跟着他
I need you to stick with him the entire time that he's here.
他以前在这偷过东西 他肯定还会这样干
He has stolen from us before, and he will try it again.
好的
Okay.
别担心 我们会安排好梅丽莎的
Don't worry. We will take care of Marissa.
我就是梅丽莎
I'm Marissa.
是的 我们会安排好玛娅的
Yes. We will take care of Maia.
抱歉 我现在应接不暇
I'm sorry. I'm distracted.
我到几楼了
Yeah, what floor am I on?
他到了
There he is.
-看好他 -这就是我要去的地方吗
- Watch him. - This is where I'm going?
我讨厌这该死的地方 看看周围
I hate this fucking place. Look at it.
我们现在就发起进攻
We attack now.
朝他们笑吟吟的脸上打过去
Shoot 'em in the face while they're still smiling.
我们还没准备好
We're not ready.
是啊 两年半了还没准备好
Yeah. You haven't been ready for two and a half years.
你们在等什么
What are you waiting for?!
证据 证人
Evidence, witnesses.
我们案子最重要的证人是个告密者
We have a whistle-blower who's the cornerstone of our case.
我猜你意识不到这点
I guess you wouldn't know about that,
毕竟你就是偷摸进来的
having stolen your way into this.
我的天 真是胡扯
Oh, my God! Bullshit!
胡扯 这又不是读书报告
Bullshit! This is not a fucking book report.
你们不会因为做了图表
You're not entitled to, uh, extra credit
就得到额外的学分
because you made a graph.
我说我们现在上庭 今天就去
I say we go to court now, today!
你无法在一天之内赢下一个案子
You don't win a case in a day.
我们不是要赢这个案子
We're not trying to win this case.
我们只是想把对方吓得屁滚尿流
We're trying to scare the shit out of the other side
好让他们和解 你好
so they settle. Hi.
你好
Hello.
我让你感到无聊吗
Am I boring you?
没有 非常妙趣横生
No. Scintillating.
他们明天就首次公开募股了
Their IPO is tomorrow.
第二螺旋希望首次上市时
Second Helix want $850 million
募得八亿五千万美元
on their initial public offering.
我们知道
We know that.
那我们怎么还在这玩蛋呢
So, why the fuck are we in here playing with ourselves?!
打住
Hey, hey!
让我们单独待会
Give us a minute.
我们商议一下
We'll discuss.
卫兵
Guard?
如果你们用
If what you're threatening
持久战威胁他们 第二螺旋根本不在乎
is a Hundred Years' War, Second Helix doesn't care.
但如果你们在一小时内
You're in court in an hour
去法庭申请加速听证会
moving for an expedited hearing,
这孙子两小时内就带着支票屁颠过来了
they'll be here in two hours with a check in their hand.
你看上去只雇佣最优人才
You seem to hire the best.
那你是什么来头 丫头
So, what's your story, baby?
这是我当律师第四个年头
I'm a fourth-year associate who came here
我之前有十年在俄♥罗♥斯♥做邮购新娘
after spending ten years as a Russian mail-order bride.
十足的美国犹太裔女人幽默
The humor of the American Jewess in full flower.
你觉得他们会赞同我吗
So you think they're siding with me?
不会
Nope.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表