剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
干嘛呢 上楼去
Hey! Upstairs!
前台在楼上
Reception's upstairs!
听指挥啊
Take direction.
天哪
God.
不如我们等到所有人到齐
Why don't we wait until everyone's here?
不 我觉得你得告诉我们
No, I think you need to tell us
现在究竟发生了什么
exactly what's going on right now.
瓦莱莉第一天
What did Valerie tell us
把我们聚集在一起时说了什么
on the first day she brought us together?
行动迅速 机智行事
Move fast, be smart,
攻击 撒谎 别被抓住把柄
attack, lie, don't get caught.
新规则
The new rules.
那你们有什么事瞒着我们
So, what is the lie here?
我们一直致力于从特朗普的大本营中
We've been working hard to peel off 70,000 votes
挖走七万张选票 使其2020年无法当选
from Trump's base so he doesn't win in 2020.
-嗯 -但没有用
- Right. - But it's not working.
他的支持率反而升了两个百分点
His approval rating's gone up two points,
从40%升到了42%
from 40% to 42%.
特朗普的大本营太坚定
Trump's base is too strong.
民♥主♥党不愿相信
Democrats don't want to believe it
因为他们与世隔绝
because they live in a bubble,
但特朗普很可能在2020年连任
but Trump will probably win in 2020.
那我们就再努力些
So we try harder.
-还有个更简单的办法 -什么
- There's an easier way. - What?
我们黑进计票器
We hack the voting machines.
什么
Excuse me?
我们黑进投票机
We hack the voting machines.
在投票机中植入恶意软件
We insert malware into them.
但我们需要拿到投票机软件才能动手
But we need the machine software in order to do it.
你跟我开国际玩笑呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
当我们开始时
When we started,
大家都同意要不惜一切代价获胜
we agreed we would do what was necessary to win.
这就是必要代价
Well, this is necessary.
不 说服选民才是必要代价
No, convincing the voters is necessary.
-这是在窃取竞选 -像特朗普那样吗
- This is stealing an election. - Like Trump?
怎么 现在我们还要把自己
What, are we gonna now hold ourselves
拉低到特朗普那个层次吗
to the same standard as Trump?
如果能让我们取胜 是的
If it allows us to win, yes.
这不是胜利 这是偷窃
This is not winning. It is stealing.
你一直在重复这词
You keep saying that.
等等 我们不需要偷窃
Wait, wait, wait. We don't have to steal.
我们可以只提供纠正手段
We can just offer a correction.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
严格来说 我们可以编译恶意软件
Technically, we can program the malware
使其调整计票读数 变成我们想要的结果
to make any adjustment we want to the vote count.
这三个州历来都是大选时的摇摆州
威斯康星州因改划选区而损失了多少票
How many votes did we lose to gerrymandering in Wisconsin?
佛罗里达州有多少选民在投票站受到威胁
How many voters were intimidated from the polls in Florida?
俄♥罗♥斯♥又插手偷窃了多少宾夕法尼亚州的选票
How many votes did the Russians help steal in Pennsylvania?
所以我们用恶意软件来"纠正"那些计票结果
So we "Correct" for those amounts with the malware.
威斯康星州每个县去掉三百张共和党的投票
Shave 300 Republican votes from each county in Wisconsin,
佛罗里达州支持共和党的县都去掉八千张选票
8,000 votes from the red counties in Florida.
没错 这依然是场竞赛
Right. It's still a contest,
但我们会在一个起跑线上
but we don't start a half a mile back.
真是诡辩
That is sophistry!
你们在偷选票
You are stealing votes.
不 是他们在偷选票
No, they're stealing votes.
我们只是想纠正他们
We are trying to correct for them.
只有我一人觉得这事很荒唐吗
Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy?
这简直是极权主义
This is totalitarianism.
以其人之道还其人之身
You fight fire with fire!
行了
Okay!
大家别吵了
It's getting a bit heated.
暂停一下 大伙休息吧
Let's take a moment. Everybody.
我们不能参与这事
We can't take part in this.
这是个错误
It's wrong.
不仅是违法 还违背道德
Not just illegal, it's wrong.
怎么了
What?
没什么 我只是...
No, I'm just...
我只是在思考
I'm just thinking.
关于什么 你同意她们吗
About what? You agree with them?
不 但是...
No, but...
我觉得她们的话无不道理
I think there is an argument to be made here.
黑客攻击 你开玩笑吗
For hacking? Are you kidding?
这与我们支持的民♥主♥完全背道而驰
That goes against everything we stand for as a democracy.
也不尽然
Not everything.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道现在还有些县
You know there are counties right now
黑人深受威胁
where black people are so terrorized
甚至都不敢去投票站吗
that they can't even show up at polls?
佐治亚州 传统红州 支持共和党
-我不是这个... -在佐治亚州
- That's not what I'm... - Look, no, in Georgia,
2018年 一辆满载年长黑人公民的公车
in 2018, a bus filled with black senior citizens
被警♥察♥拦下
was stopped by the police
以阻止他们参与投票
so they wouldn't be allowed to vote.
五万三千名黑人选民
53,000 voter registrations
在选民登记时
of black voters were held up
申请被佐治亚州政♥府♥冻结
by the Georgia Secretary of State.
-莉兹 我懂 我懂 -不不
- Liz, I know. I know... - No. No, no,
戴安 你不明白 你不理解
Diane, you don't. You don't know.
我们有很多共同点 但我们的历史不同
Look, we share a lot of things, but we do not share histories.
俄亥俄州 重要摇摆州
我有一个大学朋友被俄亥俄州的
I have a college friend who was kicked off
选民民册除名
the voter rolls in Ohio.
而我在威斯康星州的叔叔
And my uncle was denied the right to vote
无法参与上次投票选举
in the last election in Wisconsin.
在某个时刻
I mean, at some point,
这些故事不仅再是奇闻轶事
these stories become more than just anecdotes.
它们有更重要的意义
They're something bigger.
你所说的民♥主♥
This democracy that you talk about--
对于我们很多人来说并不存在
this doesn't exist for a lot of us.
我的祖父母不享有这些民♥主♥
It didn't exist for my grandparents.
我的父母也不享有 而且渐渐地
It didn't exist for my parents, and it is slowly...
我也不再享有
...being taken away from me.
那我们就去法庭抗争
Then we fight it in the courts.
法庭 在2013年
The courts. The courts that overturned
推♥翻♥投票权法案的法♥院♥吗
the Civil Rights Voting Act in 2013?
所以
So...
请原谅我需要一点时间
excuse me if I just need a moment
来细想一番
to reflect on this...
这难得的机会
unique possibility.
只需要一个人来按下几个钮
One person hits a few buttons
黑人选民便重获选举权
and suddenly black voters are re-enfranchised.
这对我有非常特殊的意义
That means something very different to me
和你不一样
than it does to you.
我身为律师 不能利用自己代理的案件
As a lawyer, i cannot use my court case...
我只要那款软件
All I need is the software
和投票机的结构
and the voting machine architecture...
这个莫娜可以给我们
Which Mona will give us.
而且我的恶意软件只会修改
And my malware flips a few votes
很低比例的投给共和党的票
out of every 100 Republican votes.
-所以是在误差范围内吗 -是的
- So it's within the margin of error? - Right.
如果讨论结束 我们可以开始投票了
If there's no more debate, I think we should vote on this.
针对是否盗选票来进行投票吗
Vote on whether to steal votes?
我们的言行也不乏讽刺意味啊
Who says our side doesn't have a sense of irony?
投票之前 我想添加一条修正案
Before we vote, I'd like to add an amendment.
我听了莉兹的论证后 想提议调整的选票
After hearing Liz's argument, I suggest that we only change
数目只需要刚好抵消被取消投票资格的
enough votes to offset the voter disenfranchisement
黑人及拉丁裔选民
of black and Latino voters.
同意的举手
All those in favor?
反对的举手
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表