剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
明白
I see.
更长时间是多久
How many more years?
至少到2020年十二月
I must stay until December 2020.
好的 2020年
Okay, 2020.
而您希望早点离婚 是吗
And you might want a divorce earlier, is that it?
我...我也不知道
I-I don't know.
我...只是希望有选择余地
I... I want options.
周围有各种压力
There is a lot of pressure.
所以您才问到显失公平
And that's why you asked about unconscionability?
该婚后协议可否中止
Whether the postnup can be terminated?
是的 而且这里还可能有刑罪纠纷
Yes. And there are possible criminal issues.
我不希望因为他做的某些事
I don't want to be in trouble
惹上麻烦
for.. some things he did.
如果婚后协议中没有涉及
Well, without discussing the exact details
这些刑罪"纠纷"的具体细节
of these criminal "issues,"
那应该不会造成相关影响
a postnup shouldn't impact this.
但他给过我一些礼物
But he has given me some gifts
可能会引起问题
where there might be some questions.
婚后协议
若干犯罪行为
若干礼物
您所说"礼物"是指房♥产吗 他是否...
Are these "gifts" titles to properties? Did he...
将房♥产转移给您
transfer them to you?
我不想回答这个问题
I don't want to answer that.
好的 明白
Okay, got it.
非常清楚
Completely.
泽尔妲 你在吗
Zelda, are you there?
您希望我开免提吗
You want me to put it on speaker?
好的
Yes.
我在
I'm here.
我喜欢她
I like her.
把文件给她看
Give her the document and let her look.
之后我们必须谈谈
Then we must talk.
当然 悉听尊便
Of course, whatever you wish.
这里是你需要的全部背景材料
This is all the background you'll need.
你看一下 我们稍后再联♥系♥
Take a look and we'll be in touch.
那个
Uh, does the--
总统是否知道他的夫人在咨♥询♥律师
president know that his wife is consulting a lawyer?
通过这次谈话得出那样的结论是错误的
It's a mistake to conclude that from this conversation.
如果不知道这些细节
I can't be an effective lawyer
我的律师工作很难有效开展
without knowing these... details.
她还没有完全信任你呢
She doesn't trust you fully yet.
等你赢得她的信任之后再谈吧
Gain her trust and then we'll talk.
帮帮她 她应付不来
Help her. She's in over her head.
婚后协议
搞什么啊
What the f...
所以她是
So who's the...?
委托人是谁
Who's the client?
我还不确定
I'm not sure.
婚后协议上为什么有需要隐去的内容
Why are there... redactions in their postnup?
我也不清楚这是恶作剧还是来真的
I don't know if this is a prank or if this is for real.
来真的是什么
What is real?
刚才来的是一位理发师
That was a hairdresser.
以及一位叫泽尔妲·雷伊的女人
And a woman named Zelda Raye.
他们大概是让我接听了...
And they supposedly put me on the phone with...
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的电♥话♥
The First Lady.
你被耍了
You're being punked.
我刚才也这么认为 不过...
I thought so, too, but...
这要是恶作剧的话也太折腾了吧
this is a lot of work for a prank.
你能帮忙查一下泽尔妲·雷伊吗
Can you do some digging into Zelda Raye?
你就不能走我旁边吗
Can't you just walk beside me?
感觉像你是我的保镖
It looks like you're guarding me.
行啦 别跟着了
Okay. Leave me now.
我要去吃午饭了
I'm having the lunch.
莱蒙德
Lemond.
布鲁姆先生
Mr. Blum.
先生 我做了什么配叫先生呢
Mister? What'd I do to rate a Mister?
你在安东内利案上让地方检察官羞愧难当
You embarrassed a district attorney in the Antonelli trial,
你就做了这个
that's what you did.
我帮那个混♥蛋♥免受牢狱之灾整整四次
I kept that motherfucker out of prison four times,
后两次他都没给钱
he stiffed me the last two.
我就说 要是他再联♥系♥我
I told him, if he ever called me again,
我会亲自出马确保他
I would personally make sure they locked him up
-坐穿大牢 -不错呢
- up under the jail, yeah. - Sounds about right.
你知道他之前还想把你供给探员的吧
You know he was trying to peddle your ass to the Feds, right?
知道啊 知道
Oh, I know, I know.
我现在就是由他罩着
Hey, this is the guy who's looking out for me right now.
那么...人都到了
So... we're here.
就我们三个
It's just the three of us.
什么事情那么隐秘
What's so secret?
我叫杰去调查
I asked Jay to look into
一位只闻其声的客户
a new client I was on the phone with.
-还是卡戴珊家族吗 -不是
- Is this still about the Kardashians? - No.
卢卡怕这是恶作剧
Lucca was worried it was a prank,
但我调查了这位客户的传话人
but I did some research on the client's conduit.
韦德·V 纽约的理发师
It's a Wade V-- a New York hairdresser--
和泽尔妲·雷伊
and Zelda Raye.
传话人 我不明白
A conduit? I don't understand.
这位客户不想被人看见来律所
The client doesn't want to be seen coming into a law firm.
为什么
Why?
泽尔妲·雷伊在纽约开经纪公♥司♥
Zelda Ray runs a management company in New York.
不是大公♥司♥
Uh, not one of the big ones.
所以客户是位模特
Oh, so the client is a model.
以前是 现在不是了
She was one. She is no longer.
你俩为什么吞吞吐吐的
Why are you two being so cagey?
我觉得电♥话♥那头是梅拉尼娅·特朗普
I think I was put on the phone with Melania Trump.
什么...
What...
你们是说梅拉尼娅·特朗普...
Are you suggesting that Melania Trump...
想启用她以前的模特经纪人
wants to use her manager from her modeling days?
我们什么都没说 这是事实
We're not suggesting anything, it's just a fact.
泽尔妲·雷伊就是她的前经纪人
Zelda Raye is her ex-manager,
或者说曾当过几个月经纪人 她来过这里
or she was for a few months, and she was in here.
为什么她非要通过发型师和前经纪人
Why would she use a hairdresser and her ex-manager?
我是说 她有工作人员可差遣
I mean, she has a staff.
他丈夫说她没必要找律师来审查
Her husband told her she didn't need a lawyer
婚后协议中改动的条款
to review the changes in their postnup.
她丈夫 就是特朗普
Her husband. Meaning Trump.
我不知道
I-I don't know.
但如果是特朗普 我觉得她是想
But, if it is Trump, I think she went outside
在他特区的圈子之外寻求其他建议
his D.C. Circle to get a second opinion.
来自芝加哥一家以黑人律师为主的
An opinion from a mid-size Chicago law firm
中型律所的建议
with mainly African-American lawyers?
没错
Yeah.
要么就是有人给我们下套
Or we're being set up.
理由呢
For?
那这份婚后协议里有什么内容
Uh, what is, um, what is in this postnup?
如果他们在2020年之前离婚
She loses all her money
她会失去所有财产
if they divorce before 2020.
她想在2020之前离婚
She wants to divorce before 2020?
她想要随时可以离婚的自♥由♥
She wants the freedom to divorce.
操
Holy fuck.
你什么时候再跟她谈
When do you speak with her again?
明天
Tomorrow.
好 有情况随时通知我们
All right. Keep us informed.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-你觉得奇怪吗 -怎么
- Does this seem weird to you? - What?
我们今天早上还在谈论梅拉尼娅·特朗普
The fact that we were talking about Melania Trump
-现在她就来光顾我们了 -是啊
- this morning and now she wants to hire us? - Yes.
这怪事环环相扣
I mean, the various levels of weirdness here
确实很难理清楚
are... really hard to untangle.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表