剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
No.
你说"不"是什么意思
What do you mean "No"?
我以为你要是把我从地狱里拉出来
You know, I thought you were pulling me out of hell,
但是我觉得你让我坠得更深了
but I think you're just dragging me deeper.
我好几个月没整理账本了
Look, I'm months behind in billing.
有些律师咨♥询♥费我还没收到
There are counsel fee awards I haven't collected...
这事你不用找律师
You don't need an attorney for that.
我需要有个我信任的人
I need someone I can trust.
一个能管事的 小天使
Someone competent. Annunciata.
我不想给你当办公室经理
I don't want to be your office manager, okay?
也不想作贱成一个要账的
Or someone relegated to bill collecting.
我也不想
Well, I don't want that either.
斯宾塞·马什明天要来
You know, I got Spencer Marsh coming in tomorrow.
那个总裁
The CEO?
是的
Yup.
他认为你父亲是个了不起的人
Oh, he thinks your father was a great man.
我父亲
Ah, my father.
这就是你想招我的原因
See, that's why you want me.
不 是因为你阳光的心态
No, it's 'cause of your sunny disposition.
当然这是我想让你来的原因
Of course that's why I want you.
你是希望自己被喜欢
Or would you rather be liked
还是被需要 如果你不说被需要
or needed? And if you don't say "Needed,"
我马上就把你踢出去
I'm kicking you right out of here.
好吧 我们需要这样做
Okay, here's what we need to do.
你要在商业中心的大楼里有个真正的办公室
You need a real office in a real building in the Loop.
斯宾塞 他是不会进入这样的屋子的
Spencer, he won't even enter a room like this.
好吧 多少钱
Okay. How much?
要花多少钱
What it costs?
我需要每个月五万五的初始预算
I'll work with an initial budget of 55 grand a month
帮你把办公室正常运作起来
to get your office up and running.
不不不 太多了
No. No, no, no, no. Way too much.
真正的办公室就是要花这么多钱
It's what a real office costs, you know.
我看见你给艾弗里·沃德开的价了
I saw what you charged Avery Ward.
你负担得起
You can afford it.
你眼神里透露着邪恶
Oh, you have an evil look in your eye.
我这些日子都是这个表情
It's what I look like these days.
四万五一个月
$45,000 a month.
就给你这么多预算
That's your budget.
五万
50.
感谢您致电律师咨♥询♥热♥线♥
Thank you for calling Consult a Lawyer.
我是莉莉 请把您遇到的问题告诉我
This is Lili. Please tell me a little about your issue.
莉莉 别说了 我是玛娅
Lili, shut up, it's Maia.
玛娅
Maia?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
设立办公室
Opening an office.
我想让你辞了
I need you to quit.
辞什么
Quit what?
你的工作
Your job.
来我创立的新律所吧 工资翻倍
Join me at a new firm I'm forming. I'll pay double.
我的三明治还有一根腌黄瓜
I have another pickle from my sandwich.
你想让我带过来吗
Do you want me to bring it?
当然
Sure.
戴安
Diane.
莉兹呢
Where's Liz?
她不来了
She's not coming.
为什么
Why?
她退出了
She's done.
你觉得是她吗
Do you think it's her?
不 她的简历没有嫌疑
No, her profile came up clean.
那不意味着什么
That doesn't mean anything.
我们不知道她会做什么
We don't know what she could do.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
"小心有叛徒
"Watch out for traitors.
有人想要阻止我们"
There are people who want to stop us."
谁发的
Who's that from?
瓦莱莉
Valerie.
我们问她黑投票机的事为什么叫停了
We asked her how the hack got stopped.
她就是这样回复的
That's what she wrote back.
"这是我的建议
"This is my suggestion.
我们需要退一步采取更全面的措施
"We need to revert to fuller measures.
这是教训白宫的唯一方法"
That's the only way to educate the White House."
更全面的措施 指的是什么
What does that mean, fuller measures?
"我建议我们的第一个目标
"I would suggest our first target:
迈克尔·提瑞克
"Michael Tyrek.
他是边境战略的设计者
"He's the designer of the border strategy,
他现在要为厄尔巴索笼里
"And he's currently responsible for the death
死去的三个孩子负责
"of three children in El Paso cages.
必须要阻止他"
He must be stopped."
抱歉 但是 更全面的措施是什么
I'm sorry, but what, what are fuller measures?
突袭他
Swatting him.
报♥警♥ 告诉警♥察♥
Calling 911, telling them
有个蒙面闯入者闯进了迈克尔·提瑞克的房♥子
that there's a masked intruder in Michael Tyrek's house.
天啊
Oh, my God.
以他对边境孩子之道
Giving him some of what he gave
还治其人之身
those kids at the border.
三个孩子没命了
Three children died.
一个死于脱水 其它死于疏于照顾
One from dehydration, some from neglect.
那不意味着这样做就是对的 突袭不好吧
That doesn't mean it's right. I mean, swatting?
为什么不好
Why doesn't it?
因为他可能会被误杀
Because he could get killed.
就像他杀掉那些孩子
Like he killed those kids?
我不是为提瑞克辩护
Look, I'm not defending Tyrek,
但是这些战术错得太离谱了
but these tactics are seriously wrong.
瓦莱莉不这样认为
Not according to Valerie.
好吧 那不是瓦莱莉发的短♥信♥
Okay. That is not a text from Valerie.
什么意思
What do you mean?
瓦莱莉的身份并非如她所说
Valerie is not who she said she was.
她是一个骗子 她发起了这场反抗活动
She is a con woman who started this resistance
是为了拿走我们的钱
so she could take our money.
她目前在莱克斯监狱服刑
She is currently in Rikers.
我承认 我编造了她的第一条短♥信♥
And I have to admit, I-I made up her first text
因为我认为这个组织的所为是正义
because I thought this group was doing good work,
我不希望我们解散
and I didn't want us to disband.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
我假装瓦莱莉是真的
I pretended that Valerie was real,
这样我们才能继续反抗
so we could continue the resistance.
那我为什么收到了她的短息
Then why do I have a text from her?
因为那不是她发的 那是你编的
Because it's not a text from her. You made that up.
我让我的调查员
I had my investigator
查了那个号♥码 是你的
check on that number. It is your number,
你自己发给自己的
and you sent it to yourself.
等等 我能打断一下吗
Hey, hey, hey. Can I interrupt for a sec?
瓦莱莉警告我们有人企图分♥裂♥我们
Valerie warned us that someone would try to break us up,
她就是这么做
and that's what she's doing.
-不 -是的
- No. - Yes.
她所说的事情
She's saying exactly the things
正是让我们互相猜疑的
to get us to distrust ourselves.
我同意 我们之间不是敌人
I agree. We're not the enemies here.
敌人是迈克尔·提瑞克
The enemy is Michael Tyrek.
戴安
Diane,
至少 你承认你撒谎了
at the very minimum, what you're admitting
那我们现在为什么还要相信你
is that you lied. Why do we trust you now?
如果我有证据...
If I have evidence...
如果你有证据 拿给我们看
If you have evidence, let's see it.
好
Fine.
杰
Hey, Jay.
你还有瓦莱莉·安德伍德的材料吗
Do you still have that material on Valerie Underwood?
莱克斯监狱的那个女骗子 有
The con woman in Rikers? Yes.
你能把调研报告给我吗
Can you get me the research on her?
当然 我放你桌上
Sure. I'll put it on your desk.
好 如果有入案照片的话
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表