剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第三季 第十集[本季终]
前情提要
影片开始
这些战术错得太离谱了
These tactics are seriously wrong.
突袭不好吧
I mean, swatting?
瓦莱莉警告我们有人企图分♥裂♥我们
Valerie warned us that someone would try to break us up,
她就是这么做
and that's what she's doing.
不
No.
是的
Yes.
我们知道你的住处
We know where you live.
你工作的地方 你丈夫工作的地方
Where you work, where your husband works.
你敢打一通电♥话♥ 告诉一个人
You make one call, tell one person,
我们会找你算账
we're coming for you.
当然 我们对总统的到访感到非常兴奋
Of course, we're all very excited about the president's visit,
我们希望你能成为这次活动的主角 库尔特
and we would like you to be featured at the event, Kurt.
我 你确定吗
Me? Are you sure?
当然了 你可是中西部的主管
Of course, you're the Midwestern regional director.
我们想让你来介绍特朗普总统
We'd like you to introduce President Trump
然后总统致辞的时候
and then stand with the rest of the delegation
和其他的代表团成员站在一起
when the president makes his remarks.
让总统知道自己是个好总统
And let the president know what an awesome job he's doing.
把你的讲话提纲尽快发给我们 好吗
Send us a draft of your remarks as soon as you can, oka...?
好的
Okay.
什么事
What was that about?
没什么 工作
Nothing. Work.
你为这家律所鞠躬尽瘁
You've served this firm with dignity and grace.
我们相信你当法官也会如此
And we're sure you'll do the same on the bench.
所以你不需要我的建议
So you don't need my advice,
但是我会把我离开家的时候
but I will tell you what my folks would tell me
我爸妈跟我说的话送给你
whenever I'd leave the house.
现在 你要多喝水
Now, you drink lots of water
别丢我们的脸
and don't embarrass us.
敬朱利叶斯
To Julius.
朱利叶斯
Julius.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得承认 我爱这里
I got to admit, I-I love this place.
我爱的是 尽管我们有分歧
I love how, despite ourselves,
但我们仍是一家人
we're a family.
卢卡·奎恩
Lucca Quinn.
我同意
I agree.
卢卡掌管的婚姻部业绩很棒
Lucca has really stepped up in matrimonial.
她才刚来律所四年
She's only a fourth-year associate.
是的 如今律师转成合伙人更快了
Yeah, and associates become partners faster these days,
不然就跳槽了
or they leave.
-是的 -如果我们担心律师跳槽
- Yeah. - Well, if we're worried about associates leaving,
我更担心罗莎琳
I'm more worried about Rosalyn.
我同意 她诉讼方面非常厉害
I agree. She's kicking ass in litigation.
可是我们不是已经答应卢卡了吗
But didn't we promise it to Lucca?
是的 我们答应过
Yes, we did, we did.
而且卢卡给律所带来的案子比罗莎琳多
And Lucca has brought in much more business than Rosalyn.
这不对
That's not true.
看看去年的计费工时
Look at the billable hours for the last year.
罗莎琳比卢卡多
Rosalyn has Lucca beat.
那只不过是因为卢卡休了三个月产假
But only because Lucca had three months of maternity leave.
好几个月产假
Months of maternity leave?
拜托 不能因为休产假就说她不对
Come on, we're not gonna punish her for that.
什么意思
What does that mean?
天啊
Oh, my God,
什么事情都要吵来吵去吗 同志们
does everything have to be an argument, you guys?
我们就不能坦诚理智地好好讨论吗
Can we just have a cordial and intelligent discussion?
好了 我的论点是
Okay, this is my argument.
她们都很出色
They're both deserving.
是的
Yeah.
但是罗莎琳的优势在于
But the advantage of Rosalyn
她为这家律所的文化做出的贡献
is what she does for the culture of this firm.
我不明白这话什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我能理解你为什么不明白
I can understand why you wouldn't.
你说的不会是那个意思吧
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
说者无心
Hey, if the shoe fits.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们都受到威胁了
We were both threatened.
谁
By who?
DLE战略公♥司♥的
A Rachelle Max
蕾切尔·麦克斯
from DLE Strategies.
竞争者吗
A competitor?
不 我们合作过的一个人
No, someone we worked with.
知道她为什么威胁你们吗
Do you know why she threatened you?
说来话长
It's a long story.
记得我让你查瓦莱莉·佩泽吧
When I asked you to look into Valerie Peyser,
跟那个有关系
it's connected to that.
莱克斯监狱的那个女的
The woman in Rikers?
正是
Right.
好 我去查查
Okay. I'll look into it.
还有 杰
And, Jay,
她看着并不危险 但不可貌相
she won't seem dangerous, but she is.
抱歉 抱歉久等了
Oh, sorry, sorry to keep you waiting.
刚才楼上开了个合伙人会议
There was a partner meeting upstairs.
你记得2016年的卡德韦尔先生吧
You remember Mr. Cardwell from 2016.
我们跟芝加哥警局的和解赢了
We won the settlement with the Chicago PD.
是的 警方暴♥力♥执法
Yes, police brutality.
断了几根肋骨
Some broken ribs.
你好吗 佩里
How are you, Perry?
还行
Fine.
有点小麻烦
Having a little trouble.
我以为我会向你说的那样用和解金去投资
I thought I'd invest my settlement money like you said,
但是我丢了维持生计的饭碗
but I lost my job and I've been living on it.
他想知道有没有可能
He wants to know if it's possible
从警♥察♥局那里再得到点钱
to get any more from the PD.
再要点钱
More money?
其实 我...
Actually, I, uh...
我认为不可能 佩里
I don't think so, Perry.
我们和市政♥府♥
We signed a general release
以及警♥察♥局签了一份让渡书
with the city and the police department
不能再对他们进行追责了
relieving them of further claims.
能不能从你分得的那部分里给我点呢
Is it possible I could get some of what you took?
我们只收取了协议所签的那部分钱 佩里
Well, we only took what we agreed upon, Perry.
别忘了 我们为了你的案子
Don't forget we worked on your case for...
奋斗了三年半
three and a half years.
案子是需要开销的
Expenses are expenses.
这些开销再加上你的分成
Between expenses and your percentage,
你们拿到的比我还多
you come away with more than I do.
我都流落街头了
I'm living on the streets.
不如我们这样吧
Look, why don't we do this?
我们和本地的保障房♥服务局有点联♥系♥
We got some contacts at local Housing Services.
稍等
One second.
去找大楼保安 这可能会出事
Warn building security. There might be some issue here.
这就是胡扯 你心里知道
This is crap and you know it!
吉姆
Uh, Jim.
冷静...
Calm down...
这边需要点帮助
Need some help over here.
这就是狗屁
This is bullshit!
你怎么不找你们雇的那些白人去
Why don't you get one of the white guys you hired?
雷迪克&博斯曼律所太操蛋了
Reddick/Boseman sucks!
他们是我的律师 结果捞得比我多
They was my lawyers and they made more than me!
去他们的吧
Fuck them all!
佩里 怎么样
Perry, how was it?
他们就是混♥蛋♥
They were assholes.
也许你有资格获得某种形式的政♥府♥援助
Maybe you qualify for government assistance of some kind.
八区的保障房♥ 食品券
Section 8 housing, food stamps...
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表