剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们把巡回法庭的挑出来
Let's divide these up into circuits.
你跟布鲁姆一起工作多久了
How long have you worked with Blum?
一周
A week.
好吧 我希望没有冒犯到你
Okay, I hope you're not offended...
希望没有
I hope I am.
你看起来不像布鲁姆那类人
You just don't seem like the Blum type.
你们是怎么认识的
How did you two get connected?
我想了解公♥司♥法是怎么样的
I wanted to see what corporate law was like.
那布鲁姆可不是...
Well, Blum is not...
公♥司♥法的最佳典范律师
the best example of corporate law.
那你是吗
Are you?
不 那... 那是巡回法庭的
Oh, no, that's-that's... that's circuit.
法官阁下 这是妨害被告利益的诉讼
Your Honor, this is a nuisance claim.
那是自♥由♥公平的选举
There was a free and fair election.
不 那本该是自♥由♥公平的选举
No, there should be a free and fair election.
我能把话说完吗 法官阁下
Can I finish, Your Honor?
是的 让所有人把话讲完
Yeah, let's just all let each other finish.
原告 或者说
The plaintiff, or,
多半是原告的律师们
more likely, the plaintiff's attorneys
作为民♥主♥党战略的一部分
as part of a Democratic party strategy,
在想方设法削减对方势力
are in here seeking to have it undercut.
恕我直言 法官阁下
With all due respect, Your Honor,
一位黑人女性的投票权
a black woman's right to vote
被说成是妨害他人利益 非常冒犯
being characterized as a nuisance is offensive.
尤其是为了争取这一权利做出了巨大牺牲
Especially given the blood that was shed to secure it.
已经亮出一张种族牌了
You know, that's one race card showing.
你想凑个对子吗
You looking for a pair?
我的天啊 这里没有摄像头
Oh, my God. There's no cameras here.
没有人会看商议记录 好吗
No one's gonna read a transcript. Okay?
只有我们 大家都各抒己见 行吗
It's just us. So let's just all of us talk, okay?
我们同意 法官阁下
We agree, Your Honor.
但在谈之前 我们首先需要证据
But to talk, we need discovery first.
我们只想要一个详细记录
We just want a full accounting of which
哪些投票机被放到哪些选区
voting machines were designated to which precincts,
有多少投票机失灵了
how many of those voting machines malfunctioned,
维护了谁的利益
who that helped,
又损害了谁的利益
and who that hurt.
我不确定有没有那个数据
I'm not sure that data even exists.
法官阁下 我们非常愿意使用原始数据
Your Honor, we are perfectly willing to work with raw data
然后自己来排除统计分♥析♥的干扰
and make whatever statistical analysis irrelevant ourselves.
这不是个无理的请求 萨科尼克女士
Right, that's not an unreasonable request, Ms. Sukonick.
你的当事人需要立即提供上述信息
your client is, uh, directed to provide said information forthwith.
法官阁下 人们已经在投票箱清楚表明意愿
Your Honor, the people have made their will clear at the ballot box.
我们还需要这些投票机的
we will also need the software architecture
软件构架 法官阁下
of these voting machines, Your Honor,
为了弄清楚故障是如何发生的
in order to know how the malfunction transpired.
律师 我猜你或是你的当事人要反对
I'm guessing you have an objection, counselor, or your client does?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
软件属于专利信息受到保护
That software is proprietary information and is therefore protected.
鲁克尔斯豪斯诉孟山都公♥司♥一案中判定
Ruckelshaus v. Monsanto.
好的 所以我们要做的事是
Okay. So, here's what we're gonna do.
接下来24小时去研读鲁克尔斯豪斯案
Let's take the next 24 hours to read up on Ruckelshaus,
明天下午三点我来听你们论证
and I'll hear arguments here tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.
然后我会决定
And then I will decide
是否把软件列为证据 行吗
whether the software is subject to discovery. Good?
刚才是什么情况
Hey. What was that about?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
软件
The software.
你要软件做什么
Why do you need it?
不能在这说
Not here.
喂
Hello?
布鲁姆是在拖延
Blum is stalling.
他甚至都没在看证据
He's not even looking at the depos.
他只是把文件随处扔
He's just shoving around paper.
好的 谢了
Okay, thanks.
但有位律师在跟他一起工作
Yeah, but he has an associate working with him.
卡尔 他看起来在好好工作
Carr. He seems to be doing good work.
他很聪明 你懂的 他...
He's smart. You know, he's...
我觉得他在认真干活
I think he's taking it seriously.
布鲁姆还有律师
Blum has an associate?
我也奇怪
I know.
而且他跟他截然不同
And he's the total opposite of him.
我们两个小时内整理了四箱文件
We've gotten through four boxes in two hours.
好的
Okay.
你介意多花一天时间监管吗
Do you mind spending another day on this?
不 不介意
No, I don't mind.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
那不是他本人唱的 是吗
He didn't do his own singing, did he?
不 我觉得是 我想他们没有给他配音
No, I think he did. I don't think they dubbed him.
哇 他的嗓音真好听
Wow, he's got such a great voice.
是啊 他太棒了
Yeah, he's pretty amazing.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
没事 我待会回来
Yeah, I'll be right back.
嘿 露易莎 高蒂
Hey, uh, Louisa? Goldie? Hi.
你们刚刚在谈论什么 什么歌♥声
What were you talking about just then? The singing?
是《唐顿庄园》里的
Uh, on Downton Abbey.
我们只是想知道那是不是他本人唱的
We were just wondering if that was his own singing.
《唐顿庄园》 电视剧吗
Downton Abbey, the TV show?
是啊
Yeah.
你们是在谈论谁
Who are you talking about?
加里·卡尔
Gary Carr.
我不... 他演过《唐顿庄园》吗
I don't... He was on Downton Abbey?
是啊 第四季 你不记得吗
Yeah, the fourth season. Don't you remember?
我从没看过
I never watched it.
你能给我搞张签名吗
Can you get me an autograph?
他是个演员吗
He's an actor?
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那他...
Then what is...
在这做什么
he doing here?
嘿
Hey!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
什么
What?
是不是布鲁姆雇你来假扮律师
Did Blum hire you to pretend to be a lawyer?
什么
What?
是不是布鲁姆雇你来假扮律师
Did Blum hire you to pretend to be a lawyer?
不 天啊 不是
No. God, no.
但你是个演员
But you're an actor?
对 对 我是个演员
Yes. Yes, I'm an actor.
这是个调研
It's research.
我得到了律政剧的一个角色
I've got a role in a law show.
我的经纪人认识布鲁姆
My manager knew Blum.
安排我跟着他
Fixed me up with him to follow him around.
我不知道他会把我当成真的律师对待
I-I didn't know he was gonna actually pass me off as the real thing.
这...
It's...
还挺有意思的
It's-it's funny.
今天不是"带你的英国小伙伴来工作"日
This is not Bring Your Little British Buddy to Work Day.
这张桌子上的案子牵扯到数百美元
There are millions of dollars of judgments sitting on this table.
卢卡 我想等布鲁姆离开后就会告诉你
Lucca, I promise I was gonna tell you as soon as Blum left,
但时机一直不对
but the timing was never right,
而且我们真的有工作要忙
and we actually got stuck into some real work.
我觉得你应该去前台等着
I think you should wait in reception.
好的
Okay.
什么也别带走
And don't take anything with you.
那是你的吗
Is that yours?
那就带走
Then take it with you.
卡尔先生 我们能与您合照吗
Mr. Carr, uh, can we take a photo with you?
当然 来吧
Oh, sure. Yeah, okay.
演员
Actors.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表