剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Yeah, but we don't do that.
我们是采用公用办公桌系统
We work on a hot desk system.
雇员们自行选择工位
The employee chooses their own desk.
所以隔离是他们自己选的吗
Then they're choosing segregation?
但关键不在隔离
But that's not us.
是雇员们自己选择想要的工位
That's the employee choosing where they want to sit.
我和每一位律师都单独进行过谈话
I have individually interviewed all of the associates.
很多人都担心
And many worry that
你推动梅丽莎·戈德升职
you pushed for Marissa Gold's promotion
是因为你在跟她上♥床♥
because you're sleeping with her.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
还好 不好
Yes. No.
慢着 慢着
Wait... wait.
大家认为我和梅丽莎·戈德上♥床♥
People think I'm sleeping with Marissa Gold?
是的
Yes.
我没有
I'm not.
你和戈德女士曾经五次
On five occasions, you and Ms. Gold
在中午同时离开律所并搭乘同一计程车
left the firm together midday and shared a cab.
可那是
But that's...
慢着 你怎么知道的
wait, how did you know that?
你的公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥
Your company credit card.
而且戈德女士的非律所相关联♥系♥人
And Ms. Gold's off-site contact numbers
和你的相同
were the same as yours.
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
听着
Look.
梅丽莎是在帮我准备
Marissa was helping me to prepare for...
非律所相关的工作面试
an off-site job interview.
五次吗
On five occasions?
是的
Yes.
听着 我还没告诉其他人
Look, I haven't told the other partners yet,
而且我希望你也
and I would ask that
不要声张
you keep it private.
不过...
But, uh...
我将会成为联邦法官
I'm gonna be a federal judge.
您好 布鲁姆&林德尔律所
Hello. Blum, Rindell & Associates.
有何需要
How may I help you?
我帮你转过去
Uh, let me connect you.
那个键
It's that one.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
看起来很重要
Looks important.
是的
It is.
哪来的
Where was it?
地上
On the floor.
很好
Oh, good.
我们准备要虐死他们 斯宾塞
We're ready to fuck them up, Spencer.
那你为什么不接电♥话♥
Then why haven't I been able to get you on the phone?
因为我是个混♥蛋♥
Because I'm an asshole.
所以他请了我
And that's why he has me.
他到处惹祸
He's the fuck-up.
而我才是大杀四方的那个
I'm the killer.
你真的姓林德尔
You're really a Rindell?
耳濡目染
Raised at his knee.
他把毕生所学都教给了我
Taught me everything he knows.
可别被她的外表所迷惑
Don't be misled by her appearance.
她是株捕蝇草
She's a Venus flytrap.
检察官们觉得她软弱无能
Prosecutors think she's a pushover,
然后... 轰的一下
then... whomp.
好吧
Okay.
说实话 我本来想把生意给别家律所的
To be honest, I thought I'd take my business elsewhere.
但你们会像你父亲那样对待我的敌人...
But you guys do to my enemies what your father did...
我就会让你们发财
...and I'll make you rich.
竞争对手的眼泪
Well, that's how we get off.
就是我们的性奋剂
The tears of our opponents.
这是给布鲁姆的
This was delivered for Blum.
给布鲁姆
For Blum?
这是怎么回事
What the hell?
他们就是想整我 没别的
Oh, they're just fucking with me, that's all.
是雷迪克&博斯曼律所
It's Reddick/Boseman.
一家老律所 快完蛋了
They're an old firm, dying out.
而我们是家新律所 他们就是嫉妒
And we're a new firm. It's just jealousy.
他们要搞得你被吊销律师执照
They're getting you disbarred for
因为你唆使他人做假证
suborning perjury.
不不不 他们想让我被吊销律师执照
No, no, no. They're trying to get me disbarred.
但你现在不能说对我不利的证词
But you can't testify against me
而且他们没有任何其他的证据
and they don't have anything else.
布鲁姆 这是传票 好吗
Blum, this is a subpoena, okay?
它可能会让这家律所关门
It could be the end of this firm.
那就去阻止他们
So stop it.
我怎么阻止他们
How do I do that?
你了解你之前的律所
You know your firm.
帮我跟他们开战
Help me fight 'em.
你知道他们的创始人雷迪克有问题
You know, they have a problem with their founder, Reddick.
他强♥奸♥秘书
He was raping secretaries.
你能不再捏造这些破事了吗
Will you stop making shit up?
我没有捏造
I'm not making it up.
你惹的麻烦已经够多了
You're already in enough trouble as it is.
不是吗 唆使他人做假证
Okay? Suborning perjury.
别把事情复杂化
Don't compound it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我做什么了要受此重罚
More sinned against than sinning.
你自己去查吧
Find out for yourself.
卡尔·雷迪克 民权偶像
Carl Reddick, civil rights icon,
生前一直在强♥奸♥自己的秘书
was raping his secretaries.
所以雷迪克&博斯曼律所要整我
That's why Reddick/Boseman is coming after me.
因为我发现了这个秘密
Because I found out.
机密
瓦莱莉·安德希尔
两名危地马拉幼儿昨天在边境巡逻队的
Two young Guatemalan children died yesterday
羁押中去世 华盛顿民众因此发起抗♥议♥
in Border Patrol custody, causing protests in Washington.
白宫高级顾问 迈克尔·提瑞克
Senior White House consultant Michael Tyrek,
也就是这一系列自我隔离的
the mastermind behind the new familial
全新边境政策的策划者
self-estrangement border policy,
突然新闻 两名儿童死于边境
不断重申他们没有让家人分离
has continually reiterated that they do not separate families,
他坚称父母可以选择
insisting that the parents
和孩子一起羁押
can choose to keep their child with them
或把他们交给政♥府♥机构看管
in detention or release them to a government facility.
我是否为边境逝去的生命感到遗憾
Do I find the loss of life at the border regrettable?
我当然觉得遗憾
Of course I do.
但孩子们的死亡不是我们造成的
But we did not put those children there.
是他们的父母造成的
Their parents did.
我们不会为孩子们的死亡承担责任
And we will not take the blame for those children's deaths.
白宫官员 移♥民♥们回家吧
我知道你怎么想
I know what you're thinking.
这太邪恶了 对吗
This is evil, right?
残害儿童是邪恶的
Harming kids is evil.
特别是他们都那么可爱
Especially when they're as cute as that.
这跟可爱无关 是邪恶的政策导致的
This isn't about cuteness. It's about an evil policy.
但如果政策是你赞同的 就不邪恶了
But if you agreed with the policy, it wouldn't be evil?
白宫官员 丑人就该去死
不 只要它涉及到屠♥杀♥儿童就是邪恶的
No. If this were about killing children,
与我是否赞同无关
it wouldn't matter whether I agreed with the policy.
好 那我们来谈谈堕胎
Okay, then, let's talk about abortion.
天哪 我就知道你会说到这个
Oh, my God, I knew you were gonna go there.
因为我们的谈话显然会谈到这个
Because it's the obvious place to go.
你认为 女性选择的权利
In your mind, a woman's right to choose
比未出世胎儿的权利更重要
trumps the right of the unborn.
而我认为 边境的完整比那些生命更重要
In my mind, the integrity of our borders trumps the lives...
你更愿意谈论未出世的胎儿是因为
You would prefer to talk about the unborn because
你不想谈论那两名危地马拉儿童
you don't want to talk about these two Guatemalan children.
那你是什么时候开始在乎他们的
So when do you start caring?
当孩子的长相是这样时
When a child looks like this?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表