剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Thank you for letting us know.
保重
Take care.
该死
Damn!
员工薪资清单
雷迪克&博斯曼&洛哈特律所
他们的薪资更高 职位更高
They have better pay, better positions.
不好意思 谁的
I'm sorry. Who does?
白人律师们
The white associates.
我早料到了
I'm not surprised.
看看他们手上负责的客户
Look at the clients they're going after.
没错 这可不单指查查网
Right, this is not just Chumhum.
我们上一次接警方暴♥力♥执法的案子是什么时候
When's the last police brutality case we took on?
还有詹娜的办公室
And Jenna's office.
他们从她手里抢来给了玛娅
They took it from her and give it to Maia.
等一下 她当时只是暂用那间办公室
Wait a minute. She only got that office temporarily.
你干嘛替他们说话
Why are you defending them?
没错 梅丽莎都要抢你的饭碗了
That's right. Marissa is taking your job.
我只知道
Oh, I know for a fact
所有的白人律师都去找梅丽莎调查案子资料
that all the white associates are going to Marissa
而不是找你
with their cases and not you.
别人付出正常努力就能得到的东西
And if I have to jump six feet to get the same thing
我要付出三倍的努力才行 这就是种族歧视
you have to jump two feet for-- well, then that's racism.
你们看见梅丽莎了吗
Has anyone seen Marissa?
可能忙着呢
Probably busy.
但杰在这啊
But Jay is here.
谢谢
Thank you.
那就是抢走詹娜办公室的人
That's who got Jenna's office.
信托基金小公主赶走了她
Trust fund baby kicked her out.
她当时很开心
She was happy.
大家都不知道 可能知道的人也不在乎
People didn't know, or the ones who did, didn't care.
发生了什么
What's going on?
萨布丽娜有个妹妹 正在变性过程中
Sabrina has a sister who's transitioning.
但另类右翼跳出来辱骂她
The alt-right came out against her.
他们说她已经精神错乱了
They said she's demented,
堕落了 被阉♥割♥了
perverted, castrated.
他们把她的照片贴得到处都是
They posted her photo everywhere.
-是谁 谁干的 -匿名左派
- Who, who did? - Someone called P-Anon.
他们在她房♥子上喷漆 写了"不搬走就死"
They spray-painted her house, "Move or die."
我都不知道我到底更害怕有人会杀了她
I don't know if I'm more scared someone will kill her,
还是更害怕她会自杀
or she'll kill herself.
萨布丽娜想发出一个声明
Sabrina wants to make a statement.
我希望让所有人都来投票
I want to get everyone out to vote.
你们俩说得没错
You two were right.
你不可能保持中立
You can't stay neutral.
没错
No.
蕾切尔
Rachelle.
这事是你干的 不是吗
This was you, wasn't it?
去骚扰萨布丽娜的变性妹妹
Going after Sabrina's trans sister?
怎么了 有用吗
Why? Did it work?
她已经吓坏了
It devastated her.
这就是你想要的效果吗
Is that what you wanted?
不是 但她是准备发出声明了吧
No, but is she making a statement?
是的 她被恶心坏了
Yes, she's disgusted.
起作用了 萨布丽娜要发表声明了
It worked! Sabrina's speaking out.
是你假装匿名左派说那些话的吗
You put those words in P-Anon's mouth?
当然是我 只有这样才会有用
Of course I did. That was the whole point.
你诋毁了她的变性妹妹
You smeared her trans sister.
我们必须让萨布丽娜站边
We had to get Sabrina to commit.
我们不做的话另类右翼就会出手
The alt-right would've done it if we didn't.
-但他们没有 -暂时而已 戴安
- But they didn't. - Yet. Diane.
我们事先说过 只要管用就行
We said up front: do what works.
确实管用了
Well, this worked.
萨布丽娜会发动20万的青年去注册投票
Sabrina's gonna get 200,000 kids to register.
而且都是在红州
And in all the right states.
这很好
This is good.
你做得不错
You did good.
行了 行了
All right, all right.
好了 好了 停停
Okay. All right. All right!
安静 安静
All right. All right.
如果我们不知道你们想说什么就没法解决问题
We cannot address any of these concerns if we can't hear you.
凯文 你先说 什么事
Kevin, you're first. What?
为什么新雇了那么多白人
Why are so many of the new hires white?
我们向一些非裔美国毕业生发出邀请函
We made offers to a number of African-American graduates
他们决定不想搬到芝加哥来
who decided they didn't want to move to Chicago.
事情就是这样
That's just what happened.
但是新来的白人律师
But the new white associates
比新来的黑人律师挣得要多
are earning more than the black ones.
薪水是按资历发放的 卢卡
Salaries are driven by seniority, Lucca.
而今年 碰巧我们新来的
Now, this year, all of our white recruits
所有白人律师都比较有经验
happen to have more experience.
白人律师偏爱白人职员
The white attorneys favor the white staff.
看看调查员就知道了
Look at the investigators;
白人律师总是去找梅丽莎
the white lawyers always ask for Marissa.
好吧 我们会注意的
Okay, we'll look into that.
我们会注意的 还有别的吗
We will look into it. Anything else?
玛娅那件事的处理方式又是怎么回事
What about what happened with Maia?
行了 等等 别把问题牵扯到合伙人身上
Okay. Hold on. Let's not overwhelm the partners.
不 如果是因为办公室的问题
No. If this is about the spare office,
我们把办公室给玛娅·林德尔是因为工...
we gave that office to Maia Rindell because of the work...
不 是说她携药被捕的事
No. This is about her drug arrest.
亚纶·诺斯因为一次被抓就被解雇了
Alan North got fired after one arrest.
玛娅·林德尔被抓过 上过庭 又被抓了
Maia Rindell gets arrested, goes to trial, gets arrested again,
而你们才让她停职一周
and you gave her a one-week suspension.
-案子情况不同 凯文 -她是个白人
- Every case is different, Kevin. - She's white.
是因为这点吗
Isn't that what's different?
等等 我们还没决定要不要给她停职
Okay, wait. We haven't decided whether to suspend her.
我们还在调查实情
We were fact-finding.
我们今天准备进行投票
And we're voting on it today.
情况不对劲
Something's changed.
我们都觉察到了
We all feel it.
我们很感谢你们提出你们的意见
We appreciate all your opinions.
我们会认真考虑你们说的每句话
We will consider everything you've said very carefully,
并且尽快给你们一个交代
and get back to you as soon as we can.
你还会回去吗
Are you sticking with them?
会
Yes.
我也是
Me, too.
为什么
Why?
她们办事非常高效
Ah, they are effective.
没错
Yep.
-去你的 -我他妈做了什么
- Fuck you. - What the fuck did I do?
少在这里装蒜
Like you don't know.
凯文 你能不能别和我说话
Kevin, can you not just talk to me?
你真的觉得你应该挣得
Do you honestly think that you should be
比我多
making more money than me?
又不是我说了算
That's not my decision.
好了
All right.
我们说过我们会再开会 现在开始吧
So we said we would reconvene, we are reconvening.
开始吧
Here we are.
-发生了什么 -有些人觉得
- What's going on? - A number of people think
我们对玛娅的惩罚有些前后矛盾
we're being inconsistent with our punishment for Maia.
所以我们现在投票
So we're voting on it right now.
我提议对她做出和亚纶·诺斯一样的决定
I say we do the same thing that we did to Alan North.
我们有理由解除她的职务
We relieve her of her position with cause.
等等
Wait a minute.
我以为我们已经做好惩罚玛娅的决定了
I thought we decided on a punishment for Maia.
停职一周
A one-week suspension.
不 我们说的是等着她的药检结果
No, we said we were waiting for her drug test.
那她的药检结果如何
And? And what was her drug test?
药检没问题
It came back clean.
不 结果不能确定
No, it came back inconclusive.
我提议投票 就现在
I say we vote. Now.
我们律所的治理理念
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表