剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
你怎么了
You did what?
-发生了什么 -别 别 待着别动
- What's wrong? - No. No, stay there.
我...20分钟后到
I'll be... I'll be 20 minutes.
-怎么了 -我...
- What's wrong? - Uh, my...
我得走了 我的保姆...
I have to go. My nanny--
她把自己锁房♥子外面了
she's locked herself out of the apartment
我的宝宝还在屋里
and my baby is inside.
你有宝宝了
You have a baby?
没错
Yeah.
我们走吧 我载你去
Let's go, I'll drive you.
不 不用了 我有车
No, it's-it's fine. I have a car.
但我的司机就在楼下 他可以载我们
But my driver's downstairs. He'll take us.
起立
All rise.
她看起来很担心 让她回避
She's worried. Ask her to recuse.
请坐
Please sit.
我已经听过了你们的激烈争论
Okay. I certainly heard your passionate arguments,
我也理解对于这个问题
and I understand that this is an issue
我们都看得很重要
that we all take deeply seriously,
但证据不足以表明
but there is little evidence
这些投票机被动过手脚
that these voting machines have been compromised.
法官阁下 我请求...
Your Honor, I'd like to request...
等等 先生 你...
No, sir. You...
你坐下
you need to sit.
事实上 我有点不解
In fact, I'm a little puzzled
为何人们声称关心
why people claiming to care about
投票制度的完整性
the integrity of the voting system
却花了这么多时间来破坏它
have devoted so many hours to undermining it.
你有什么要补充的吗 律师
You have something to add, counselor?
如果没有 那么...
Well, if not, then...
驳回起诉 案件已经过实体审判
this case is dismissed with prejudice.
法官阁下 法官阁下
Your Honor, Your Honor.
不能算经过实体审判
Not with prejudice,
这样我们就无法再诉了...
that will prevent us from relitigating this case...
没错 你听到我的话了 律师
Yeah, you heard me, counselor.
已经过实体审判
With prejudice.
一切都还好吧
Everything good?
很好
Yeah.
我是说...
I mean...
他浑然不知
he didn't even notice.
那很好
I'm glad.
我该走了
Well, I should go.
-我们明天见 -好的
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Yeah. Great.
走了
Okay.
好的 那...
Okay. So, um...
-再见 -再见
- see you. - See you.
我...
I, uh...
知道消息了 损失惨重
Heard the news. Tough loss.
编程进行的怎么样了
How far along are you in the coding?
快完事了
Almost done.
这样真的会让共和党人的票反着投吗
And this thing is really gonna flip Republican votes?
没错 怎么了
Yes. Why?
你要试图说服我吗
You gonna try to talk me out of it?
不
No.
我想亲自按下按钮
I want to push the button.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表