剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
No. But I don't want to delay justice,
而且我对委员会的各位有信心
and I have confidence in this board to tell my accusers
能让我的控告者夹着尾巴爬回老家
to crawl back under the rock from whence they came.
凯恩先生
Mr. Cain,
是你提出这些唆使他人做伪证的控诉吗
you brought these charges of suborning perjury?
是的 克罗伊泽长官
Yes, Officer Kreutzer, uh,
因为我们当时同为协理律师
because we were serving as cocounsel,
我们有确切的消息指出布鲁姆先生
we have actual knowledge of Mr. Blum
让他的营养师上证人席
putting his dietician on the witness stand
以前保险公♥司♥经理的身份
and representing him to the court in sworn testimony
代表他出庭做宣誓证词
as a former insurance company executive.
布鲁姆先生 你对这些指控有何辩解
Mr. Blum, how do you respond to the allegations?
"被叛国者的毒牙蚕食伤口
"By treason's tooth bare-gnawn and canker-bit.
出自《李尔王》
但我要与对手那般高尚地应敌"
Yet I am as noble as the adversary I come to cope withal."
如果你能说重点
Uh, it would be helpful, Mr. Blum,
会更有帮助 布鲁姆先生
if your responses were more on point.
我觉得朱利叶斯·凯恩让我特别恼火
What I find particularly galling is that Julius Cain,
是我让他踩在我的肩头
whom I put on my shoulders
奋力将他举至联邦巡回法♥院♥法官之位
and hoisted up to the Federal Circuit Court bench
而在他的合伙人对我提出虚假指控时
sits schtum while I'm flayed open
他却沉默不语
by his erstwhile partners' false allegations.
为什么雷迪克&博斯曼
Why would Reddick/Boseman
要提出虚假指控
be making false allegations?
阻止他们知道自己即将面临的诉讼
To impede a lawsuit they know is coming.
我代表了两名女性
I represent two women,
莉迪亚·约翰逊和希拉·弗里曼
Lydia Johnson and Sheila Freeman,
她们都遭受了卡尔·雷迪克
both of whom have suffered sexual trauma
给她们带来的性侵创伤
at the hands of Carl Reddick.
她们所遭受的创伤
Both of whom have had that trauma
都对她们的心理造成了不可磨灭的影响
indelibly etched on their psyches.
你有能证明你的说法的证词吗
Do you have supporting affidavits?
我的名誉岌岌可危 你觉得我会没证据吗
With my reputation on the line, you think I'd come without them?
不敢相信他会用两名虚假证人
I can't believe he's fighting a false witness charge
来为自己唆使他人做出虚假证词来辩护
with two false witnesses.
是吗
Are they?
是假的吗
False?
什么意思
What do you mean?
莉兹
Liz.
不是
No.
我知道辛西娅的事后让梅丽莎做了调查
I had Marissa investigate when I found out about Cynthia.
她给了我一份名单
And she gave me a list of names.
所以她们是真的了
So they're real?
是的 梅丽莎
Yeah. Marissa.
很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
梅丽莎·戈德来电
喂
Hi.
你现在跟布鲁姆是一起的
You're with Blum?
是的
Yes.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You fucked me over?
-我不是故意的 -天呐 我不敢相信
- Not intentionally. - Oh, my God, I can't believe it.
-梅丽莎 事情不是看上去那样 -就是的
- Marissa, it's not what it seems. - It is.
事情总与表面一致
It always is.
这件事你筹划了多久了
How long have you been sitting on this?
什么事
On what?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
竞选联邦法官
Campaigning to be a federal judge.
我一开始没太当回事
Look, I-I didn't think it was serious at first.
后来很快就变得是那么回事了
Then it got serious very quickly.
我不想让你们觉得我会对工作分心
I didn't want you to think that I had a split agenda here.
但你确实分了心
But you did.
不 我没做任何有损我在这的工作的事
No. I didn't do anything that would undercut my work here.
你做的一切都有影响
Except everything.
我和你一样被自己的肤色所困扰
I am just as harassed for being white as you are for being black.
对 你深受困扰
Yeah, you are just as harassed
所以你可以处理所有查查网的案子
by being put on all those Chumhum cases.
你所承担的包袱
What a terrible burden
真是太沉重了 兰斯
you have to endure, Lance.
看到了吧 她总是取笑我的名字
See? She's always making fun of my name.
太过分了 太过分了
Oh, the horror, the horror.
我只是叫了你的名字
It's your name.
兰斯 你希望我叫你什么
Lance. What do you want me to call you?
好了 我们都先冷静一下 好吗
Okay, we all just need to cool it, okay?
这里的每个人都在某种程度上被攻击过
Everybody here is harassed in some way.
不好意思 你又怎么被攻击了 玛茜
I'm sorry, in what way are you being harassed, Marcie?
文化挪用
Cultural appropriation.
有一次你把筷子插在头发上
That one time you wore chopsticks in your hair.
我不是中国人 但米歇尔是
I'm not Chinese, but Michelle is.
好吧 我的同事都太疯狂了
Okay, I'm working in a crazy land.
我只想说我们都必须本本分分的 好吗
I'm just saying we all have to stick to our lanes. Okay?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
布兰达实施了一项新的工位安排计划
Brenda implemented a new seating plan
来替代公用办公桌系统
to replace the hot desk system.
是的 她告诉过我
Oh, yes, she told me.
她觉得大家都是按照种族划分就坐的
She believed everyone was separating into racial cliques
所以她想要重新安排工位
and she wanted to assign seats.
我同意了
I said yes.
这就是一场大灾难
It's a disaster.
你知道吗 我觉得我们应该谈谈布兰达
You know, I-I think we need to talk about Brenda.
我觉得她让我们四分五裂
I think she's undermining us.
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
我们的律师都很专业
the associates are professional.
他们绝对可以再撑过去一天
They can live through this for one more day.
那又是怎么回事
What's that about?
她建议我们的收发室聘用三名白人员工
Well, she's suggesting we integrate the mail room
以达到黑白不分家的目的
by hiring three white workers.
不过那样就意味着
But that would mean letting go of
我们要开除三名非裔员工
three African-American workers.
我们不会那样做的
We're not doing that.
她说给查查网的报告要想合格这是至关重要的
She said it's essential for a clean report to Chumhum.
好吧 报告不合格就不合格吧
Well, then we're gonna get a dirty report
因为这简直太扯淡了
because that is insane.
还有 布鲁姆那边怎么办
And, um, what about Blum?
好了 我们必须坦白一切
All right, we need to come clean.
我们把所有事告诉法庭 告诉布兰达
We tell the court everything. We tell Brenda everything.
这是我们三个月前就应该
This is what we should've done
做到的事情 伙计们
three months ago, you guys.
这才是我们能解决掉查查网和布鲁姆的方法
That's how we get Chumhum and Blum off our backs.
我同意
I agree.
我们已经读过你的补充材料了 布鲁姆先生
We've read your supporting papers, Mr. Blum,
我们也明白了你的辩护内容
and we understand your defense.
很好 那你就知道我是无辜的
Good. Then you see I'm innocent.
我们也收到了一份来自
We have also been given a preliminary report
雷&博&洛律所的初步报告
by Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart.
报告详细揭露了该律所
It divulges all the details of their
共同创始人性丑闻的全部细节
co-founder's sexual indiscretions.
基于本委员会的建议
In the opinion of this panel,
你对雷迪克&博斯曼律所的指控不能成立
the motive you ascribe to Reddick/Boseman doesn't hold up.
他们毫无隐瞒
They have no secret to hide,
所以对你的指控依然成立
so the allegations against you remain credible,
现在我们将对是否撤销你的律师资格做出决定
and we'll be deciding on your disbarment presently.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
还有 还有一件事情
There is, uh, there is one more thing.
我有一个...
I have a...
我有一个证人
I have a witness.
一个关键证人
A key witness.
一个可以证明雷迪克&博斯曼律所
A witness who will speak to Reddick/Boseman's culpability
是恶意指控我的证人
in these charges against me.
算了吧 罗兰
Give it up, Roland.
你倒是想 对吧
Oh, you would love that, wouldn't you? Yeah.
我是被更深层的热忱所激励 那就是事实
Well, I am driven by a deeper passion: the truth.
而事实就是他们律所
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表