剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
不是女人
It's not a woman.
我不相信 你昨晚和谁去射击了
I don't believe you. Who were you shooting with?
艾瑞克·特朗普和小唐纳德[特朗普的儿子]Eric Trump and Donald Jr.
和你一起射击的人是...
You went shooting with...
艾瑞克和唐
Eric and Don?
没错
Yes.
夹克衫上的头发...
And that's whose...
是他们的
hair it is?
艾瑞克忘了带夹克衫 我把自己的借他了
Eric forgot his jacket, so I lent him mine.
你叫他艾瑞克
You call him Eric?
天哪
Oh, God.
我只是在问问题
I'm just asking the question.
他们付我报酬 戴安
They pay me, Diane.
实打实的钱 我这么做又不是因为喜欢他们
It's money. I'm not doing it because I like them.
但你和他们一起去射击
But you're shooting with them?
我受雇于人
I'm being paid.
-我在工作 -我的天
- I'm working. - Oh, my God,
这周末你要和他们一起去游猎旅行
and that's who you're going on a safari with this weekend?
就是他们付报酬让我去陪游猎
That's who I'm being paid to go on a safari with.
这与政♥治♥无关 只是工作
This is not politics, it's work.
也不是什么女人 我并没有偷腥
It's not a woman. I'm not cheating on you.
只是两个猎人带了一班随从
It's two hunters and their entourages.
戴安
Diane.
你这样我有点怕
You're scaring me.
不用怕 你说的没错
No. You're right.
你得去做自己该做的事
You have to do what you have to do,
而我也得去做我该做的
and I have to do what I do.
你要干吗
What do you do?
我他妈
Something that I
九个月前就该做的事
fucking should've done nine months ago.
*毛绒绒 毛绒绒 小可爱 小可爱*
*Fuzzy, fuzzy, cute, cute*
*毛绒绒 毛绒绒 小可爱 小可爱*
*Fuzzy, fuzzy, cute, cute.*
我时间不多 还要拍戏
I don't have much time. I'm shooting.
我要跟她们见面
I need to meet with them.
谁
Who?
另外八个和你一样的女人 保密八人
The other eight women like you, the ND8s.
她们不愿意见你
They won't meet with you.
那我需要你站出来
Then I need you to come forward.
我们谈过这事了 我不行
We talked about this. I can't.
听着
Listen.
我受够这么犯怂了
I'm sick of this chickenshit stuff.
我们得反抗
We need to fight.
不对 你的意思是我得反抗
No, you're saying I need to fight.
特朗普又不会告你 他会告我
Trump won't sue you, he'll sue me.
我会尽全力为你辩护
And I will defend you with every breath that it takes.
辩护什么 我可是签了保密协议
Defend me with what? I signed an NDA.
有漏洞的保密协议
A faulty NDA.
我看了协议 有一处缺陷
I looked at the contract. There is a defect.
听着 "协议由收受方" 指你
Listen, "Agreement is made between the Receiving Party," you,
"与披露方达成" 指他
"And the Disclosing Party," Him.
但后面这儿写的是
But then further down, it says,
"收受女演员不可
"The receiving actress will refrain
披露任何会面 互动
from disclosing details of any meetings,
以及或者谈话的细节"
interactions, and/or conversations."
我不明白 有什么缺陷
I don't understand. Why is that a defect?
"收受女演员"是谁
Who's the "Receiving actress"?
我
Me.
不
No.
这份协议当中你是"收受方"
According to this contract, you are the "Receiving party."
协议全文都没有对"收受女演员"给出定义
"Receiving actress" isn't defined anywhere in this contract.
你想说什么都可以说
You can say anything you want.
没那么简单
Can't be that easy.
当然 他们会起诉 我们再据理力争
It's not. They'll sue, we'll argue.
这就是法律的运作方式
That's the way the law works.
我们做什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what we do.
丝托蜜·丹妮尔斯和凯伦·麦克道格站了出来
Stormy Daniels came out, Karen McDougal came out.
大家都放下了
People have moved on.
没错 但你说他出钱给你流产
Yes, but you say that he paid for your abortion.
这就不一样了
That is a huge difference.
会削弱信教右♥派♥对他的支持
That will undercut his support from the religious right.
我们能让打败这份保密协议
We can beat this NDA.
为什么现在可以了 一年前不行
Why now and not a year ago?
因为现在有了私人恩怨
Because now it's personal.
但我需要你帮忙
But I need your help.
让我想想吧
Let me think about it.
我想着或许是因为自己的衣着
I thought it might be because of something I wore.
投民♥主♥党 共和党亡了
#我也是 我相信她
但第二天他又叫我去他办公室
But even the next day, he asked me to come into his office.
他说他累了
He said he was tired.
他那晚有个演讲
He had to give a speech that night,
说我能帮上忙
and I could help.
他叫我到他桌子后面来
He asked me to come behind his desk.
他的裤链没拉
He had his pants unzipped.
他希望我摸他
He wanted me to touch him.
他说是因为有压力
He said it was because of the pressure,
只有我
and only I--
只有我能帮上忙
Only I could help.
我没想让你来处理这事
I didn't want you to have to deal with that.
但越闹越大
But it's gotten bigger.
什么时候的事
When was this?
昨天
Yesterday.
她同意会面
She agreed to a meeting...
不是
No.
她说的...是什么时候的事
When did... it happen?
她从1999年开始和卡尔共事 所以
She started with Carl in 1999, so
可能是那时候开始
it may have started then.
他总说自己要加班
He always said he had to work late.
"太多不公
"Too many injustices.
太多..."
Too many..."
他真见鬼
Goddamn him.
莉兹 我真的很抱歉
Liz, I'm really sorry.
你以前知道吗
Did you know?
不知道
No.
即使我们婚后 我打电♥话♥找他
Even when we were married and I would call him to talk to him,
而你说他在开会
and-and-and you would say that he was in a meeting?
因为他确实在开会
Because he was in a meeting.
但婚后第一年 你问过我父母的关系
But you asked how my parents were doing the first year we were married.
我记得你问过 为什么问
I remember you asked. Why?
我也不知道 我只是一问
I don't know. I just asked.
对不起 我真的很抱歉 莉兹
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, Liz.
我向来都能接受
I could always accept it,
他那样对待妈妈
the way he treated Mom,
他那样对待我们
the way he treated us,
因为我们是在与全世界共享这个男人
because we were sharing him with the world.
我还以为他是在这儿斗争
I thought he was here fighting,
但他是在这儿
but he was just here...
来 来 来
Come on, come on, come on.
我希望你回家
I want you to go home.
我们来处理 可以吗
We've got this. Okay?
是你要求装玻璃墙
You put in the glass walls.
什么
What?
办公室
The offices.
为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
你是什么意思
What-what do, what do you mean?
你早知道
You knew.
不是的
No, no.
你是想要阻止他乱搞
You were trying to stop him from fucking around.
不是的
No.
是的
Yes.
你早知道 而且第二年你就
You knew, a-and it was the year before
同意处理骚扰索赔
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表