剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Your Honor, I ask to confer with co-counsel.
我这边快问完了
I'm almost done here.
这件事极其重要
It's a matter of some importance.
你是在唆使他人作伪证
You're suborning perjury.
不 我是在解决一个可能对我们不利的证人
No, I am neutralizing a potentially damaging witness.
你还要说什么
What's your next point?
你要么让她收回她的证词
You either get her to walk back her testimony--
可以说是找错人了或其它什么借口
say it was a case of mistaken identity or something--
要么我就去找法官说清楚
or I am going to the judge.
好吧
Okay.
你真是翅膀硬了胆肥了
So here's where the training wheels come off.
你胆敢靠近法官一步
You go anywhere near that judge,
我就给我警♥察♥局里的人打电♥话♥
and I make one phone call to my boy in the police department.
你知道之后会怎么样吗
You know what happens then?
警♥察♥会突袭检查你的办公室 公♥寓♥还有车
Simultaneous raids of your office, apartment and car,
然后就会在其中某个地方找到
one of which is sure to turn up
那个你从我这拿走的临终关怀药箱
that hospice care box you took from me.
-我没从你那拿任何东西 -我猜这种
- I didn't take anything from... - I'm guessing possession
持有哈利&大卫俱乐部的
of a deluxe assortment from Harry & David's
高端毒品行为 如果让律师协会的
Dope of the Month Club won't go down too well
纪律委员会知道的话 一定会闹得很难看
with the Disciplinary Committee of the bar association.
所以省下这悲剧结局吧 玛丽·伊丽莎白
So to avoid that sad eventuality, Mary Elizabeth,
闭上你的鸟嘴
shut the fuckup.
我的名字
My name...
是玛娅
is Maia.
-你好 -你好 谢谢
- Hey. - Hi.Thanks.
请在这里签名
Sign here.
谢谢
Thank you.
别让你的愤怒失控
沃德先生 你对你自己成为了
Mr. Ward, did it surprise you
这桩谋杀案的替罪羊是否感到吃惊呢
that you were being made the fall guy for this murder?
我完全没想到任职于司法机构的人
It surprises me any time someone in a position of public trust,
比如公诉人 居然会做出这种龌龊的事
like the prosecutor, does something dishonest.
但我想如果你有能力买♥♥凶杀人
But I guess if you're capable of having a man murdered,
你也有能力陷害并且指控他人
you're also capable of accusing somebody else of doing it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我问完了
I have nothing further.
公诉人有要问的吗
Anything, Prosecutor?
没有要问这位证人的 法官阁下
Nothing for this witness, Your Honor.
好吧
All right.
证人 你可以退下了
Witness, you're excused.
法官阁下 我有问题
Your Honor, if I may.
等等 法官阁下 我...
Wait. Your Honor, I, uh...
沃德先生是我的证人
Uh, well, Mr. Ward is my witness.
没错 我有问题要问他
Yes, and I have questions for him.
是啊
She's right.
问你的问题吧
Ask your questions.
沃德先生 嗨
Mr. Ward, hi.
克里斯·科尔曼是你的保镖 对吗
Chris Colman does security for you. Is that correct?
没错
Yes.
那他给你的女儿萨曼莎
Has he ever served as a driver
当过司机吗
for your daughter Samantha?
偶尔有过吧
He may have, on occasion.
-怎么了 -你有没有以你女儿萨曼莎名义
- Why? - Did you ever ask him to do anything other
让他做过其他事
than drive on behalf of your daughter Samantha?
-我不记得了 -那我来帮你回忆一下
- Not that I recall. - Well, let me see if I can help you recall.
你女儿 她之前曾经和
Now, your daughter, she was dating
一个叫阿迈德·纳西夫的约会过
an individual named Ahmed Nassif at one point,
是不是
was she not?
法官阁下 我觉得我的合作律师
Your Honor, I think my co-counsel
有些最新的消息没有消化掉
may not be working off current information.
我能和她协商一下吗
May I be allowed to confer with her?
我想继续下去 法官阁下
Well, I'd like to proceed, Your Honor.
我们可以稍后协商
We can confer later.
继续吧
Go for it.
你有没有问过科尔曼先生
Did you ever ask Mr. Colman
他能否杀死阿迈德
if he could arrange to have Ahmed killed?
法官阁下 我觉得我的协理律师可能患有
Your Honor, I believe my co-counsel may be suffering
急性低血糖
from acute hypoglycemia.
我请求短暂休庭
I would ask for a brief recess
好强迫她吃糖果棒
so I can force-feed her a candy bar.
我不需要吃糖果棒 法官阁下
Oh, I don't need a candy bar, Your Honor.
律师们 请上前
Counsel, approach.
行吧 这件案子这么处理
All right, here's what's gonna happen now.
我会宣布审判无效
I'm declaring a mistrial,
因为只能这样了 检方将重新提起诉讼
because I have to. The state will re-file,
我将确保案子还是我来审 这样我们就能
and I'll make sure that it's before me so that we may,
再一次 对两名被告进行合并审理
once again, try these two defendants together.
-法官阁下 -不 不 不
- Your Honor... - No, no, no.
你们俩现在明显是在互相拆台
You two are obviously working at cross-purposes now.
我也知道 你...
And I know, um, Ms., um...
你目前用什么姓
What's your current name?
林德尔
Rindell.
对 没错
Yes. Of course.
我知道你这么做是因为你觉得
I know you did this because you think
你的委托人应该被分开审理
your client deserves a separate trial.
但真不走运
Well, no such luck.
法官阁下 若我的委托人和布鲁姆先生
Your Honor, my client can't get a fair trial
一起庭审会受到不公待遇
if we're with Mr. Blum.
我建议你去找法庭官员一趟
I suggest you visit the court officer
让他给你这烂摊子盖个通行章 林德尔女士
so he can stamp your tough-shit ticket, Ms. Rindell,
因为这就是我们的现状
'cause that's what we're doing.
你们俩是分不开了
The two of you are joined at the hip,
所以要习惯对方
so get used to it.
刑事法庭
我想让你看看这个
I-I want you to see this.
瞧 这是我之前住的地方
See, th-this is the house I used to live in.
这是我现在住的地方
And this is the house I live in now.
跟我有毛线个关系
What the fuck do I care?
这样是不明智的
This is wrong.
赞同杰弗瑞·佩顿的有三人
Three votes for Geoffrey Payton.
赞同卢卡·奎恩的有几个人
How many votes for Lucca Quinn?
卢卡是我们婚姻部的新主管了
And Lucca is our new head of matrimonial law.
杰弗瑞
Hey, Geoffrey.
我想马上告诉你
I wanted to get to you right away.
看起来事情没成
It doesn't look like it'll work out.
是啊 我很遗憾
Yeah. I know. I'm sorry.
但...
But, uh...
总之
Anyway, uh,
我还在法官候选人名单里面吗
am I still being short-listed for the judgeship?
你赢了
So, you won.
是我们赢了
We all won.
不 我不这么认为
Mm. No, I don't think so.
从律所角度而言选杰弗瑞更明智
Geoffrey was the smarter choice for the firm.
选卢卡对你更有利而已
Lucca was the smarter choice for you.
我告诉卢卡她需要有新客户
I told Lucca she needed new clients.
她一晚上拿下三个
She got three in one night.
合伙人关注点不在这个上面
And the partners didn't care about that.
他们关心的是她爆出他的黑料
They cared about the dirt that she dug up on him.
卡瓦诺啊
Kavanaugh, huh? Ooh.
可以表明她对这个职位的渴望
Showed what she was willing to do.
玩阴的
Play dirty,
操纵别人 背后捅刀
manipulate, backstab.
我以为你喜欢这样
I thought you liked that.
所以我们回答了问题
So we answered the question,
-"我们是什么" -没错
- "Who are we?" - Yep.
欢迎来到雷電堡
Welcome to the Thunderdome.
《疯狂的麦克斯3》里对战至死方休的角斗场
成人影星对堕胎予以否认
成人影星 塔拉·斯托克斯
对唐纳德·特朗普建议其堕胎的报道予以否认
对不起
I'm sorry.
别让你的愤怒失控
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表