剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第三季 第七集
就承认吧
Admit it.
你们喜欢我在这儿
You like having me here.
一开始谁都没想到
I mean, you didn't think you would.
但你们渐渐意识到
But then, gradually, you realized
布鲁姆就像一剂猛药
that Blum is like a shot in the arm.
我还想说
And, let me just also say,
我来你们办公室的时候本没报多大期待
I did not walk into your office with lofty expectations.
但从到这儿开始 我被震撼了
But since I've been here, I've... been impressed.
我碰到的所有人都足够能干
Everybody I've met here is competent,
整洁 措辞清晰
clean, and articulate.
比心
So, kudos.
但我也注意到了你们还缺什么
But I've also noticed what you lack.
那就是 容我说句不好听的
And that - if I may be so crass -
缺胆子
is balls.
胆子吗
Balls?
对 胆子
Yes. Balls.
这就是为什么我会闯进...
And that's why I'm crashing your little...
你们的年度会议
end-of-year meeting here.
你们都擅长照规矩做事
You are all good at working within the rules.
但规矩之所以不利于你我
But there's a reason why rules don't benefit
是有原因的
people like you and me.
我们不是权贵人士
We're not part of the establishment.
有很多人恨你们
There's a lot of hate out there towards you.
为什么要回报以善意呢
So why be nice to them?
我记得这话是金博士说的
I believe it was Dr. King who said,
"善行与恶行皆会招致怨憎"
"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
这就是为什么 你需要一个
And that is why you need someone out there with, uh,
勇士来战斗
the hairy chesters to fight.
我愿意 也准备好了
Well, I'm ready and I'm willing.
你到底...
So, what exactly...
想提议什么
is it that you're proposing?
我决定加入律所
I've decided to join the firm.
当然不是冠名合伙人
Well, not as a name partner, of course.
至少最开始不是
Not at first.
但我觉得 很明显
But I think it's obvious
我们之间搞得还不错
that we got something good going on here.
罗兰 这真是...
Wow, Roland. You've given us...
让人很难消化
a lot to chew on.
我现在就要一个答案
Yeah, I'd like an answer now.
抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
我们有规章要遵循
We have to follow protocol.
你也理解
You understand.
给我们点时间商量一下
Just give us some time to confer.
行
Sure.
吃得愉快
Enjoy your meat.
谢谢
Thank you.
想我了吗
Miss me?
那男的疯了
That man is crazy.
金博士什么时候说过那句话了 都挨不着边
And when did Dr. King say a-anything remotely like that?
是马基雅维利
It's Machiavelli.
15世纪意大利哲学家
-没错 -那是当然
- Yeah. - Of course it is.
就我而言 那男的就是癌症
Well, as far as I'm concerned, that man is a cancer
我们得迅速把他赶出去
and we got to get him out of here immediately.
很明显
Obviously,
太阳燃尽了
the sun would have to burn up
我们都不可能让罗兰·布鲁姆入伙 但
before we make Roland Blum a partner. But...
没什么"但是"
There is no "But."
但是如果我们现在告诉他 会把他惹毛
But... if we tell him now, he goes ballistic.
等他弄完了第二螺旋的案子
Let's just let him finish his work on Second Helix
我们再考虑下一步对策
while we figure out the exit strategies.
我们要拖着吗
So we string him along?
得等我们找到个温和的办法
Till we find a way to just...
能把他送出门去时再说
ease his ass out the door.
我们得让他提高下第二螺旋案的工作效率
We need to get his work accelerated on Second Helix.
太不像话了
This is crazy.
我来解决
I'll take care of it.
*鲨鱼宝宝 嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 鲨鱼宝宝*
*...by shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, baby shark*
*嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 鲨鱼宝宝*
*Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, baby sh...*
弗朗西斯卡 我一会儿打给你好吗 再见
Uh, Francesca, I will call you back, okay? Bye.
戴安 有什么事吗
Hi, Diane. Everything all right?
是的
Uh, yes.
斯威尼的离婚案暂停了对吧
Uh, listen, uh, you're on hold with the Sweeney divorce.
对
Yes.
就一周
Just for a week.
延期了 怎么了
Continuance. Why?
就是...
So, um...
你认识你对门的邻居吗
you know your neighbor across the hall?
我说18世纪的 就是18世纪的
When I say the 18th, i mean the 18th!
当罗兰·布鲁姆说...
Where Roland Blum...
合伙人需要你帮忙
Listen, the partners need your help.
我们需要你监管第二螺旋的调查
We need you to supervise the Second Helix discovery.
监管 怎么监管
Supervise? In what way?
布鲁姆在拖时间
Blum is stalling.
他都来了三周了
He's been here for three weeks,
就做了大概两小时的工作量
and he's put in about two hours' worth of work.
我们需要个能把事情搞定的人
We need someone who can get the job done.
找些第二年的律师和法务助理
Let's just get some second years and paralegals.
我们有四个律师在帮忙
Oh, we had four associates on it.
他把他们都送出去跑闲差了
He sent them out on errands.
布鲁姆很有诱惑力 他...
Blum is seductive. He...
我们需要点把持得住的人看着他
We-we need an adult in the room.
什么
What?
还能是什么 我的演讲如何
What do you mean, what? My presentation.
哦哦很好
Oh. Oh. Good. Good.
我们需要考虑一下
We, um, just need to deliberate.
得了 朱利叶斯
Come on, Julius.
联邦法官的事我帮了你一把
I was there for you with the judgeship.
你也帮帮我
Be there for me.
我们得投票
we need to take a vote.
新合伙人的决定...
Bringing in a new partner is a...
不是那么容易通过的
It's not a simple matter.
那么谁赞成我
So, who's for me
谁反对我呢
and who's against me?
我觉得大家还没表态
Uh, I'm not sure that's clear.
好的 好的
Okay. Good.
谢谢
Thanks.
我每天都和大大小小的骗子一起
I work all day with liars, big and small.
锻炼得不少
It's good practice.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
你在和我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
莉兹 等等
Liz, one second.
戴安 你俩都得见见这个不请自来的人
Diane, you two should really hear this walk-in.
怎么
What is it?
2016总统选举的集体诉讼
It's a class action about the 2016 presidential election.
那位女士投的希拉里
That lady voted for Hillary.
投票机登记成了特朗普
The voting machine registered her vote for Trump.
-无纸化投票机吗 -对
- On a paperless voting machine? - Yeah.
但这个有证据
But... there's evidence.
好了 那么...
Okay, so...
什么证据
What's the evidence?
这是为了记录刚才发生的事
This is to document what just happened.
我投的是纯民♥主♥党的票
I voted an all-Democratic ticket.
你也能看到 选项在这里
Gives me the option, as you see here.
所以我选了
So I did.
然后我往下拉
And then I scrolled down,
发现机器混淆了我的投票
and the machine mixed up my votes.
有的是民♥主♥党 有的是共和党
Some Democrat, some Republican.
然后 在最下面
And then, at the bottom,
把我的票投给了特朗普
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表