剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
and then the next day she's gone.
或许她只是度假去了
Maybe she's just on vacation.
怎么了 关你什么事
What? Why do you care?
不知道
I don't know.
我不希望戴安被关进黑牢
I don't want Diane to end up at some black site.
不会 他们现在不搞黑牢了
No, they don't do black sites anymore.
现在都是体贴的
They do, um, sweet little
哥斯达黎加的含早餐酒店那类的
bed-and-breakfasts in Costa Rica, or something.
我给你发个东西
Hey, um, I sent you something.
不会又是一部小丑视频吧
It's not another clown video, is it?
我为什么要再给你发小丑视频
Why would I send you another clown video?
很高兴我通过了测试
I'm glad I passed the test.
我们需要更多黑人保守派当权
We need more black conservatives in power.
那我把合同发过来
So I'll send over contracts.
好 你是我的第一选择
Good. You were my first choice.
这第一小时我只收你半价
And I only will charge you half on this first hour.
好 等下 什么意思
Good. Wait. What do you mean?
我不收你一小时的费用
I won't charge you for the full hour.
面试也要收钱
For this interview?
是的
Yes.
可这不是面试吗
But isn't it an interview?
是啊
Yes.
等下 抱歉
W-Wait, I'm sorry.
我不明白为什么你来面试还要收我钱
I don't understand why I'm being charged at all.
听着 价格我们可以好好商量
Look, we can probably work out an accommodation.
一小时要多少钱 只是出于好奇
Uh, how much is an hour? Just curious.
750.
不过
But again,
我们一定能给这第一个小时打个折的
we'll find a way to discount this first hour.
-我希望你来负责 -负责什么
- I want you to do it. - What?
筹划我的法官竞选
Run my judicial campaign.
-你不是在开玩笑吧 -没有
- Are you serious? - Yes.
我这两天已经从你那得到了不少好建议
I've gotten better advice from you these last few days
远比这群蠢货提的建议好得多
than a long line of these idiots.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Okay.
所以你确实买♥♥了紧急避孕药
So you did purchase a morning-after pill?
-是的 -所以你能明白
- Yes. - And you understand
买♥♥药这件事会多让人起疑吧
how suspicious that might appear?
-时机很不好 -是的
- The timing? - Yes.
那你为什么要买♥♥避孕药
Then why did you buy it?
我丈夫希望我们能再要个孩子
My husband had wanted us to have another child
以挽救我们的婚姻 我们一直在尝试造人
in order to save our marriage, and we had been trying.
但我 我
And I-I...
我那天晚上跟博斯曼先生聊了聊
I was talking to Mr. Boseman that night
我们的婚姻以及它失败的原因
about our marriage and why it had failed.
那天我突然意识到我并不想
And I realized that I did not want
和伊恩再养一个孩子
to bring up another child with Ian.
放屁
Horseshit.
队长
Captain.
夏洛特·黑兹尔伍德法官阁下
不 如果你的律师愿意他可以让你上证人席
No. Your attorney can put you on the stand if he wants.
所以买♥♥避孕药
So this has nothing to do
-并不能说明和博斯曼先生睡过 -当然
- with sleeping with Mr. Boseman? - No.
完全无关
Not at all.
好吧 还有任何问题吗 律师
Okay. Any questions, Counselor?
没有
No.
但我想问博斯曼先生几个问题
But I do for Mr. Boseman.
你一直是
You've been quite
这里最受瞩目的焦点 先生
the subject of interest in here, sir.
我也这么觉得
That's my understanding.
我已经准备好回答任何问题了
I'm ready to answer any question.
虽然我也有很多问题想问
Well, I'm sure I have a dozen,
不过还是让佩顿先生先来吧
but let's let Mr. Payton start.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你是否
Have you...
已经找到工作了呢 先生
found a job yet, sir?
还没有
Not yet.
不过多谢你的关心
But thank you for your concern.
我们来看看
Let's see.
我给你的是什么东西 博斯曼先生
What have I given you, Mr. Boseman?
好吧
Well...
我不是很确定你是怎么拿到这些的 先生
I'm not sure how you acquired these, sir,
但这些看起来像是我们律所的账目报表
but they look to be statements of accounts for our firm,
雷迪克&博斯曼律所
Reddick/Boseman.
你看到今年三月标记出来的那些支出了吗
Do you see the highlighted payments made in March of this year?
是的
I do.
能请你大声读出这些支出的备注吗
Could you read their description aloud, please?
每一项都备注了"雷迪克 报酬"
Each one says, "Reddick, payment."
除了你的前妻外
Other than your ex-wife,
在今年三月份 你的律所里是否
was there anyone else working at your law firm
有其他任何在职员工也姓雷迪克的
in March of this year with the last name Reddick?
没有
No.
法官阁下 我请求将这些报表列为证据
Your Honor, I'd like to submit these statements into evidence.
报表上显示这些酬金超过四十万美金
They show payments of over $400,000
都给了莉兹·雷迪克 但她丈夫却毫不知情
to Liz Reddick that she has not disclosed to her husband.
你想解释一下这些支出吗 博斯曼先生
Would you care to explain these payments, Mr. Boseman?
我猜你想要请求休庭吧 奎恩女士
My guess is you'd like to take a recess, Ms. Quinn?
我知道我并不是合伙人
I know I'm not a partner,
所以我没有权限了解律所的资金运转
so I'm not privy to the firm's finances,
但如果你们再有事瞒着我
but I cannot be your attorney
那我就没法继续做你的律师了
if you keep me in the dark.
你必须告诉我一切
You have to tell me everything.
这些给雷迪克的支出是怎么回事
So what are those Reddick payments?
你已经宣过誓了 等重新开庭之后
You're under oath; it's gonna come out
这些事都是瞒不住的
when you go back into court.
律所是为了规避纳税才转钱给你的吗
Has the firm been paying you for some kind of tax dodge?
不 不是
No, no.
-阿德里安 -不 绝不是
- Adrian? - No, no, no, no, no.
-那这些钱是怎么回事 -是因为你父亲吗
- So what are these payments? - They're for your father?
因为卡尔
For Carl?
他死后这些支出也没停
But they continued after he died.
有些是一个月前刚支出的
Some are just a month ago.
用钱来摆平那些女人
To pay off the women.
让她们闭嘴
To keep them quiet.
还有其他女人
There are women?
是的 我们已经和四个人签了保密协议
Yeah, we have NDAs with four.
我的天
Oh, my God.
真是晴天霹雳
What a nightmare.
我是因为他才来到这家律所
I came to this firm because of him.
因为他的好名声
Because of his reputation.
我们希望可以继续保持他的名声
Which we would like to preserve.
你想要怎么办
What do you want to do?
莉兹
Liz?
-给他想要的吧 莉兹 -不
- Give him what he wants, Liz. Liz. - Oh, no...
莉兹 给他想要的东西
Liz, give him what he wants.
他才不想要完全监护权
He doesn't want full custody.
明白吗 他只是利用这一点来报复我
Okay? He's just using that to get back at me.
不行 我要完全监护权
No. I get full custody.
就让婚前协议无效吧
We'll just void the prenup.
因为这个让他赢真让我不爽
I hate that he wins 'cause of this.
我也是
So do I.
我们聊聊吧 她愿意达成一个协议
Let's talk. She's ready to make a deal.
麻烦挡下电梯
Hold the elevator.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
我还以为你们法官有专属的电梯
I thought you judges had your own elevator.
没有 我们和肮脏之人同行
Nope, we ride with the unwashed.
还好我洗干净了
Mm. Good thing I wash.
幸好你洗干净了
Good thing you do.
你们要庭外和解了 是吗
So you're settling, right?
这件案子
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表