剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
好极了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 我们的客户很惹人同情
Okay, so we have a sympathetic client, you know?
法官喜欢她 都快哭出来了
Judge liked her, started to cry.
所以她和这群客户不变
So we stick with her and the class.
那突破口是在法条里还是在事实里
So does that mean the pivot is in the law or the facts?
我们还没和
We still don't have the, uh,
-告密者联♥系♥上吗 -没有
- whistle-blower connection? - Uh-uh.
-法条里 -好的
- The law. - Okay.
那我们应该着重攻击这是附和合同吗
So do we attack contract of adhesion?
也许吧 那是份在线合约
Maybe. It was an online contract.
等一下
Wait a second.
那个首席执行官是怎么说的
What did that, uh, CEO say?
就是那些道貌岸然的废话
Oh, some pious shit about--
-这样啊 -没错 没错
- Oh. - Yeah. Yeah.
-等等 对了 -没错
- Wait, right. Uh... - Yeah.
什么极大的进步
Advances.
制药业的进步 她说了什么
In pharmaceuticals. What did she say?
-前景大好的新药 -治肌萎缩侧索硬化症
- Uh, a promising new drug... - For ALS.
他妈的肌萎缩侧索硬化症
Motherfucking ALS!
终极宝藏
The mother lode!
-太他妈对了 -你俩这样真吓人
- Hell yeah! - It's scary watching you two.
我们现在就是兄弟 我和你
We are brothers now, you and I.
我们智慧的血液今天在这里挥洒相融
We have spilled intellectual blood together here today.
该出发去法庭了
Oh, now to court.
那帮人看到我们应该吓到发抖
Men shall quake to see us approach.
吓到发抖
Quake.
归根结底
At the end of the day,
所有人并不是生来平等的
all people are not created equal.
投票权也具有这种不平等性
That extends to the vote.
也就是说你觉得并不是每一位美国公民
So, you don't believe every American citizen
都有投票的权利
has a right to vote?
我认为女人基于情感投票
I believe women vote based on emotion.
穆♥斯♥林♥为了伊♥斯♥兰♥教法投票
Muslims vote for sharia law.
黑人为了复仇而投票
Blacks are out for blood.
他们想为过去所谓的过错报仇
They want revenge for perceived sins of the past.
所以每个人都有目的
So everyone's got an agenda.
那你是不是也有目的
Wouldn't you say you have an agenda?
我唯一的目的就是保护美国文化
My only agenda is protecting American culture.
-我看不下去了 -她是你女朋友吗
- I can't watch. - So she's your girlfriend?
她是跟我在一起的人
Uh, she's someone who I am with.
天啊 你回答的像是在作证
Oh, my God. It's like you're being deposed.
你们在一起多久了
How long has this been going on?
别大惊小怪了
Let's not make a big deal of it.
一个月
One month.
她怎么能做到采访他不呕吐
How could she not vomit interviewing him?
她是记者
She's a reporter.
保持客观是最重要的
Objectivity is the whole point.
对有些人就不该保持客观的态度
Yeah, well, some people you shouldn't be objective about.
来了
Here we go.
围捕性侵犯
Rounding up the sex offenders.
彼得·达纳韦法官
谢谢大家回来
So, thank you, everyone, for returning.
一如既往的准时
Prompt as always.
我准备宣布撤销诉讼的裁决
I am ready to rule on the motion to dismiss.
法官阁下
Your Honor.
原告想修改诉讼
Plaintiffs would like to amend our suit.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding.
伊利诺伊斯州民事诉讼法规定
The Illinois Code of Civil Procedure
只要没有宣判最终结果
allows plaintiffs to amend at any time
原告可在任何时候修改
before final judgment.
必须基于公平合理的理由
Only on just and reasonable terms.
这既不公平又不合理
This is neither just nor reasonable.
我们今天才得知一条非常关键的信息
We only today learned a new key piece of information.
被告在本庭宣誓的证词上
Information that the defense disclosed
公开过此信息
in sworn testimony to this court.
什么新信息
What new information?
第二螺旋的首席执行官
The CEO of Second Helix stated
声称数据曾经和正在被用于
plaintiffs' data is being used, and has been used,
研发轰动一时的药物
to develop... blockbuster drugs.
那又怎么样
So what?
那意味着我们得分享一部分利润
So we're owed a share in the profits.
什么
Wha...?
我不是无政♥府♥主义者 我是煽动者
I'm not an anarchist. I'm an agitator.
如果这个地方一百年后还存在
If this place is still standing in 100 years,
历史将证明这点
I think history will prove that.
谢谢你的时间 兰斯
Thank you for your time, Lance.
把摄像机关掉
Let's shut this down.
很高兴接受你的采访
Good talking to you.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
有事吗
Do you mind?
"黑人为了复仇而投票"
"Black people are out for blood"?
什么 你刚说"黑人为了复仇而投票"
What? You said, "Black people are out for blood."
你叫了五十个人到停车场
You got 50 people out in that parking lot
把邻居们吓得要死
scaring the hell out of the neighbors,
却说我们为了复仇而投票
and we're out for blood?
如果有帮助的话 考虑到你的种族背景
If it helps any, given your racial profile and...
和社区
community...
你应该控制不了自己
probably can't help yourself.
你没事吧
You okay?
我扶你起来
I'm gonna help you up.
真糟糕 你这样摔倒
It's too bad you fell down like that
头砸在水槽上
and hit your head on the sink.
这些地板很滑的
These floors can be slippery.
我们不需要帮忙 如果你想走可以走了
Hey, we're good here if you want to head back.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you fucking did.
我知道你这个贱♥人♥做了什么
I know what this bitch did!
她在网上挂我
She doxed me!
-这个贱♥人♥敢挂我 -你在说什么
- This bitch doxed me! - What are you talking about?
我老板刚解雇了我
My boss just fired me
因为有人把我的照片发给了他
'cause someone sent my photo to him!
我也是 他们取消了我的信♥用♥卡♥
Yeah, me, too! They canceled my credit card!
大家都深呼吸一下 好吗
Hey, everybody just take a breath here, all right?
不是她做的 你个白♥痴♥
She didn't do it, you moron.
我做的
I did.
你在自找麻烦 女士
You're asking for trouble, lady.
她刚叫谁白♥痴♥了吗
Did she call someone a moron?
不是她做的 我做的
She didn't do it. I did.
她刚说什么了
What'd she say?
不 我做的
No, I did!
我做的 这边
I did it, over here.
弟兄们 把他们都拿下
Brothers! Take them all down!
不
No!
无故打纳粹分子对吗
Is it all right to hit a Nazi unprovoked?
一直以来我接受的教育是 绝不先动手
I was always taught to never throw the first punch.
绝不煽动 防守 但不攻击
Never instigate. Defend, but don't attack.
但当我看到
But then I saw a video
白人种族主义者理查德·斯宾塞
of the white nationalist Richard Spencer
在接受访问时
being punched in the face
被人揍了一拳的视频时
during an interview, and I realized
我意识到斯宾塞西装笔挺
Spencer was in a pressed suit,
系着领带
wearing a tie,
接受采访 看起来他的观点很重要
being interviewed like his opinion mattered,
仿佛他就是对话的一部分
like he should be considered part of the conversation,
就像新纳粹主义只是一种政♥治♥观点
like Neo-Nazism was just one political point of view.
然后我意识到
And then I realized
这就是表明这些演讲是不公平的最好方式
there's no better way to show some speech is not equal.
有些演讲需要更本能的回应
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表