剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
two specific communications.
是两封
They were sent...
你们之间的邮件
between you two...
其中提到了
um, and they reference,
一段不正常的关系
uh, an inappropriate relationship
"最好不让其他人知道"
that it's "Best no one know about."
问题很简单
Simple question.
你们说的是哪段关系
What's the relationship you're referencing?
然后一年前 你在这里写道
And a year ago, you say right there,
"结束了
"It's over.
只是偶然事件 别人无需知道"
It was a one-time thing. No one needs to know."
这是关于卡尔 很显然
It's about Carl, clearly.
没错
Yeah.
对
Right.
但这是在雷迪克先生去世后三个月
Except it was sent three months after Mr. Reddick's death.
以及雷迪克女士知晓
And eight months before, Ms. Reddick,
你父亲不正当举动八个月之前发的邮件
you were told about your father's inappropriate actions.
你知道吗
You know, you know what?
我觉得 我觉得这是关于
I think, I think this was about
律所里两位同事的关系
a relationship between two peers here at the firm.
很好
Good.
对
Yeah.
哪两位同事
Which two peers?
我们同意了不泄露他们的名字
We've agreed to not divulge their names.
我也不会公开他们的名字
I won't divulge their names, either.
我只需要知道这两位同事的关系
I just need to know that it was consensual
是否是双方自愿的
between two peers.
是双方自愿的
I-It was consensual.
是你们两个
It was between you two.
好吧
Okay.
那是
Uh, it--
那是一时软弱
It was a moment of weakness.
只是偶然事件
It was a one-time thing.
我正从
I was recuperating
枪击事件中恢复 莉兹在我身边
from a gunshot injury. Liz was there.
对 但如我所说 是双方自愿的
Yeah, but as I said, it was consensual,
我们都是律所的冠名合伙人
and we are both name partners at the firm.
所以我们不希望这个出现在报告里
So... we would like to avoid any embarrassment
以避免不必要的尴尬
by not including it in the report.
同意
Agreed.
这不在我原定调查范围内
It doesn't fall under my original purview.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过
But...
两位都曾在法庭作证
you both testified in court
表示你们之间不存在
that there was no sexual...
性方面的
contact...
接触
between you.
所以
So...
那是
that's...
伪证
perjury.
调查伪证也属于你的任务吗
Is perjury part of your mission?
不属于
No.
不在原定范围中
Not originally.
那么...
So...
就没有追查的必要了
then there's no need to pursue it.
谢谢
Thank you.
操
Fuck.
欢迎来到你的办公室
Welcome to your office.
我带你四处看看吧
I'll show you around.
这多少钱
How much is it?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
我已经帮你租了半年
I already committed you to six months.
我得在这地方待半年
I got to spend six months in here?
你连一秒钟都不需要在这里待着 罗兰
You don't have to spend six minutes in here, Roland,
但从现在开始这就是你的律师事务所了
but this is your law firm now.
她是什么人
Who's she?
诉讼负责人
Your head of litigation.
我也雇了她半年吗
Am I committed to her for six months, too?
没错
Yeah, you are.
这间是你的办公室 那间是我的
Now, this is your office, okay? That's mine.
那间是莉莉的
And that's Lili's.
莉莉是谁
Who's Lili?
是我
I-I am.
那些办公室归谁呢
Who goes into those offices?
我也不知道 由你决定
I don't know, that's up to you.
你的陪游
Your entourage?
只要他们不在有客户的时候出来
As long as they don't come out when clients are here.
好的
Okay.
我不喜欢这股气味
I don't like the smell.
我不喜欢这里的布置 这些东西
I don't like the decor, the view,
不管那些是什么东西
whatever the fuck that is...
那叫做办公桌
That's called a desk.
办公桌上放的啥啊
What's on the desk?
记录册吗
The blotter?
听着
Look...
客户们来找我
Clients come to me...
是因为我的服务很个人化 你明白吗
because I keep it personal, you know?
与众不同
Unorthodox.
如果有客户来这里 他们就会
When one of them comes in here, they're gonna,
他们就会认为我公♥司♥化了
they're gonna think I've gone corporate.
罗兰 我看了你的账单
Roland, I've looked over your billing.
好吧 你上次查看账单是什么时候
Okay? When was the last time you looked over your billing?
问题里是有什么陷阱吗
Is that a trick question?
你在陪游身上已经花了八十万美金
You've lost $800,000 to your entourage.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
他们已经偷偷抢了那么多
They've stolen it from you.
你在过去八个月已经失去了五位客户
You've lost five clients in the last eight months
因为他们联♥系♥不上你
because they can't get hold of you.
所以就是年账单里
Now, that is $1.3 million
有一百三十万都是白白流失
in yearly billing down the drain
就因为你不接电♥话♥
because you can't pick up the fucking phone.
别想要改变我
Don't try and change me.
我没有
I'm not.
我愿意帮你接电♥话♥
I will pick up the phone for you.
我愿意在你不方便的时候帮忙接待客户
I will meet with clients here when you don't.
你可以尽情享乐
You can fucking shoot up to your heart's content,
但你也知道
but you know...
要好好享乐 就需要钱
to do it right, you need money.
这里就是你赚钱的地方
This is where you'll make that money.
我不用来这里吗
I don't have to set foot in here?
是的
No.
你需要来的是这里
This is where you'll set foot.
你懂我
You understand me.
我不懂你
No.
但我懂金钱
But I understand money.
这么说你就是 管理合伙人
So you're the... managing partner.
正是
I am.
你有没有注意到
Have you noticed the desks
22楼的办公桌安排有种族隔离
on the 22nd floor are segregated?
非裔美国人
African Americans are all
都在东北区
in the northeast bullpen
而白人都在西北边
and the Caucasians are in the northwest bullpen.
没有
Uh, no.
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
工作区域有种族隔离
The workplace is segregated.
我们才没搞隔离
We don't segregate.
那么 这是律师
Mm-hmm, well, this is a map
及律师助理
of how the associates
工位安排的示意图
and the paralegals are arranged.
是这样 但我们没有搞隔离
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表