剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
加伯先生现在无法出庭
Mr. Garber is, uh, unavailable.
好吧 我准备做出判决了
Okay. I'm ready to rule.
关于撤销案件的动议
On the motion to dismiss,
我比较倾向于安德鲁斯先生的观点
I am inclined to agree with Mr. Andrews...
法官阁下 能打断一下吗
Your Honor, can I interrupt here?
法官阁下 我没认出来是你
Oh, Y-Your Honor, I-I didn't recognize you.
-有什么需要吗 -是的
- I-Is there something you need? - Yes.
抱歉 我应该直接来找你的
My apologies. I should've come directly to you.
但很不巧
But unfortunately,
我的法庭需要阿德里安·博斯曼出席
I need Adrian Boseman in my court.
只要几小时 是紧急听证会
Only for a few hours. It's an emergency hearing.
理解 那我们可以
I understand. Well, um, we could reconvene back here
下午四点重新开庭
at 4:00 in the afternoon.
时间够吗 法官阁下
Would that be enough time, Your Honor?
-应该够的 -那好
- I believe it will. - Good.
那我三小时后作出判决
Then I will rule in three hours.
谢谢你的解救
Thanks for the reprieve.
不是为了你
That wasn't for you.
珊妮·德·菲娜
激发你的最佳工作状态
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
我觉得她又贵又傻
I think she's too much money and it's stupid.
除此之外呢
Mm. But other than that?
她的观点似乎是
Well, I mean, loo-- her-her point seems to be
如果我们都知道我们有多少相同处
that if we all realized how much we had in common,
就没有种族歧视了
there'd be no more racism.
据我所知不是
That's not my experience.
那你觉得是什么样
What is your experience?
敏感性游戏不能解决人类本性
That human nature cannot be solved by a sensitivity game.
所以要我说 就给所有律师发年中奖金
Okay, so I say we offer midyear bonuses to all the associates.
就当一笔意外之财
Call it a onetime windfall.
他们会知道我们是在收买♥♥他们
They'll know we're buying them off.
我们就是的
Yeah, and we are.
对
Yeah.
我们得说服合伙人
Oh, we're gonna have to convince the partners.
这是很大一笔开销
It's gonna be a lot of money.
奖金减少一万 持续三年以上
$10,000 bonuses over three years.
你也喜欢普林斯
So, Prince, huh?
是啊 意外吗
Yeah. Did that surprise you?
你知道 我只是
Eh, well, you know, I just
觉得你更像是喜欢蕾妮·弗莱明的类型
thought you were more the, uh, Renée Fleming type, you know?
*她戴着一顶紫红色贝雷帽*
*She wore a raspberry beret*
*你可以在二手商店找到的那种*
*Kind you find in a secondhand store*
*我好像总在忙 却不知道在忙什么*
*Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing*
*但从那天起一切都不一样了*
*But different than the day before*
*那天她闯进我的视线 我看到了她*
*That's when I saw her, ooh, I saw her*
*她慢慢地走出了门*
*She walked in through the out door*
*走出了门*
*Out door*
*她戴着一顶紫红色贝雷帽*
*She wore a raspberry beret*
*你可以在二手商店找到的那种*
*The kind you find in a secondhand store*
*紫红色贝雷帽*
*Raspberry beret*
*如果暖和的话 她就不会穿这么多了*
*And if it was warm, she wouldn't wear much...*
没我允许不准接
When I say so.
你真的很享受当法官的感觉啊
You really enjoy being a judge, huh?
全世界最棒的感觉
Best thing in the world.
几周之前 警♥察♥拦住我让我靠边停车
A few weeks ago, I got pulled over by a cop.
他说我的车窗太黑了
He said my windows were too dark.
我没有阻止他 让他显摆他的小职权
I let him play his little power game.
"下车来 女士 路边站好 女士"
"Get out of the car, ma'am. Stand by the curb, ma'am."
我当时很礼貌
I was polite.
我记下了他的名字和警♥察♥编号♥
I got his name and his badge number.
我说"祝你今天愉快 长官"
I said, "Have a nice day, sir."
然后我开去了法庭 找来他的主管
Then I drove to court, called his supervisor,
让他们俩都到法庭来接受司法调查
and had them both come in for a judicial examination.
没想到吧
Boom.
一开始他没有认出我 直到我说
He didn't recognize me at first, until I said,
"祝你今天愉快 长官"
"Have a nice day, sir."
然后他的脸
Then his face.
你真应该看看他当时的表情
Ooh, you should've seen it.
他好像看到整个世界都颠倒了
He saw his whole world turn upside down.
他当时估计差点就要脑溢血了
He had a rush of shit to the brain.
也就是那时候我才意识到
And that's when I realized,
在法学院的每一次磨难
every single bad moment in law school,
都是值得的
it was worth it.
你真是太性感了
You are so sexy.
你和布鲁姆合作多久了
So how long have you and Blum been working together?
大概五个小时吧
About five hours.
你感觉怎么样
How you liking it?
上帝啊
Oh, God.
没错 你们两个简直太像了
Yeah, you two are a lot alike.
-才没有 我们不像 -不 你们很像
- Oh, no, we are not. - Oh, yes, you are.
你们就像莎士比亚笔下的角色
You're like characters out of Shakespeare.
一半是表演者 一半是欺骗者
Half showmen, half con men.
我才不是一个骗子
I'm not a con man.
那你是怎么认识布鲁姆的
How do you know Blum, anyhow?
在纽约认识的 所有人都知道他
New York. Everybody knew him.
他会... 给大家提供帮助
He did... favors for people.
他也帮过你吗
Did he for you?
你的头像个雕塑品
Your head is like a sculpture.
我真想剪下来 摆在我桌子上
I want to cut it off and put it on my desk.
他帮了你什么忙
What favors did he do for you?
你知道吗 其实你的法官有个很好的突破口
You have an opening with your judge, you know.
达纳韦吗
With Dunaway?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他本来应该负责一个为期四个月的专利案子
He was supposed to be on a four-month patent case,
但他们和解了
but they settled.
他在等你们给一个理由
He's looking for a cause.
你可以利用这一点
You can use that.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming in.
抱歉 你叫什么名字来着
Uh, sorry, what's your name again?
玛娅·林... 汉森
Maia Ri-- Henson.
能让戴安·洛哈特推荐 你真是幸运
You are lucky to have Diane Lockhart in your corner.
你对劳动法熟悉吗
Uh, how are you with labor law?
我曾经处理过几个案子 我了解最新的法令
I've worked on several cases. I know the latest statutes.
很好 你正是我们需要的人才
Ah, good. You're exactly what we're looking for.
那真是太好了
Well, that is great news.
是的 你觉得十一月开始上班可以吗
Yes. Do you think you can start in November?
我还以为马上就能上班呢
Oh, I thought this was for now.
不 这是一个持续了很久的集体诉讼案
No, it's a long-running class action.
我们预计年底的时候能够归档入库
We expect to be depo-dumped at the end of the year.
那就是从现在起还有六个月的时间
So, six months from now?
是的 也可能是七个月
Yes. Maybe seven.
不好意思 我 我需要马上开工的工作
Oh, I'm sorry. I-I need something now.
我完全明白 我们可以先保持联络
I completely get it. Uh, stay in touch
你十一月如果有空还可以来
if you're still available in November.
戴安知道这份工作要这么晚才开工吗
Did Diane know about the late start date on this?
我不知道 应该知道吧
I don't know. I think so.
谢谢
Thank you.
你难道没有其他事可做吗
Don't you have a life?
你就是我的事
You're my life.
看到你真高兴
Ah, good of you to show up.
我们还有一个小时就要出发去法庭了
So we're heading to court in one hour.
是啊 我刚刚被告知
Yeah. I've just been told
在这个案子上达纳韦法官可能有个突破口
that Judge Dunaway may be open to a pivot on the case.
-说的是谁 -是谁说的
- Told by who? - "Whom."
-知情人士 -好吧 那突破口是什么
- Somebody in the know. - Okay, so what's the pivot?
-我不知道 -我们只有一个小时
- I don't know. - We have an hour.
我们只需要一根救命稻草
We just need a lifeline.
就算我们有救命稻草也赢不了官司
Well, we're not gonna win with a lifeline.
重点不是在于打赢官司
It's not about winning.
而是在于把对方律师吓屎
It's about scaring the other side shitless.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表