剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Oh, dear God, approach.
我一发信♥号♥♥ 你就开始变得愤怒
When I signal you, become outraged.
这些只是外卖♥♥菜单的复印件
These-these are just photocopies of take-out menus.
是双面的外卖♥♥菜单的复印件
Uh, there are photocopies of take-out menus on both sides.
现在看来它们可以证明布罗迪先生的罪行
At such time as this provides proof of Mr. Brody's guilt,
所以我请求法庭准许把它们作为证据
I would ask that the court admit this into evidence.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
这样不对 法官阁下 不对
This is wrong, Your Honor. Wrong.
我不明白 你们想要说什么
I don't understand. What do you mean to say?
我们有充分的证据
We have good evidence,
但却被随意地裁定为无效了
and it is being overruled willy-nilly.
不管我们是否愿意
Willy-nilly.
你们俩简直疯了
You two have gone insane.
下去吧 赶紧从我面前消失
Step back. Get out of my face.
拿着这个坐回你们的位置上去
Take this and go back to your seats.
滚回去
Get out of here.
摇头
Shake your head.
完全是误判
A miscarriage of justice.
我想接手这个部门
I want the department.
我想做离婚法
I want to run divorce law.
你才做到第四年 卢卡
You're a fourth year, Lucca.
没错 但我就是这个位置上需要的人
Yes. And that's who you need in the position.
我们面试过的那些人
These men we've been interviewing,
他们已经不想往上爬了
they've finished their climb;
他们想找个地方安安稳稳地靠岸
they're looking for a place to coast.
-我不觉得... -是的 这是事实
- I don't think that's... - Yes, it is true.
看看他们的代理量在减少
Look at the drop-off in their representation.
他们的律所也没有努力让他们留下
None of their firms are fighting to keep them.
我会为这份工作付出一切
I'll give everything I have to this job.
你刚有了宝宝 卢卡
You just had a baby, Lucca.
就是他让我变得更有进取心
And he has made me even more aggressive.
更像个斗士
More a fighter.
好 听着
Okay, look.
我们会像面试其他人一样面试你
We should interview you like we're interviewing anyone.
这就是我想要的
That's all I ask.
谢谢你抽时间跟我谈
Thank you for your time.
你在组建你的娘子军
Ah, you're lining up your women's army.
不 我只是想选对律所最有利的人
No. I just want what's best for the firm.
胡扯
Bullshit.
卢卡
Lucca.
开局不错
Good start,
不过杰弗瑞·佩顿可以带来很多收益
but Geoffrey Payton is a rainmaker,
所以除非你能证明你也可以
so unless you can show that you are, too,
否则赢不了他
he's got you beat.
我也是做推销的
Hello, this is sales.
我警告你 我比你还会说而且我很无聊了
I should warn you, I can out-talk you and I'm bored.
我是卢卡 弗朗西斯卡
It's Lucca, Francesca.
怎么了 约瑟夫为什么在哭
What's wrong? Why is Joseph crying?
我跟他讲了最高法♥院♥
Oh, I told him about the Supreme Court
他崩溃了 等着别挂
and he was devastated. Hang on.
*如果觉得幸福你就...*
*If you're happy and you know it...*
等我一会 弗朗西斯卡
One second, Francesca.
有什么需要
What do you need?
你能不能帮我查查我们要雇的那个
Um, can you get me some background on the divorce lawyer
离婚律师的背景 他叫杰弗瑞·佩顿
we're thinking of hiring? Geoffrey Payton.
当然 普通的背景调查还是挖黑料
Sure. Standard background or dirt background?
普通的就行 不 黑料
Just standard. No. Dirt.
没问题
No problem.
抱歉 弗朗西斯卡
Sorry, Francesca.
那 所以
So, um, so, hey,
你之前说起过你的阅读小组 而且...
you were talking about your book group, and...
没错 我们正在看《红帐篷》
Yeah. We're reading The Red Tent.
你觉得他们会有些离婚官司要打吗
Um, you thought there might be some divorce business there?
有很多 很多
Oh, so much. So much.
我可以安排个婴儿酒会
Hey, why don't I arrange a Sip and See?
婴儿酒会
A...Sip and See.
他们过来一边看宝宝
They come and see the baby
一边品着薄荷朱利酒 直到喝醉为止
and sip mint juleps until they're drunk.
实际上 我是想...
Actually, I was thinking...
我去给大家打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call everyone.
好吧 今天到此为止
Okay, we're done here.
明天上午10点继续
10 A.M. Tomorrow morning,
除非我决定提前退休
unless I decide on early retirement.
全体起立
All rise.
我们得讨论一下辩方证人
We need to discuss defense witnesses.
你一个都没列
You haven't listed any.
没错 你先过来 扶着我的胳膊
Yeah, but here, take my arm.
我暂时失明了
I'm temporarily blind.
-什么 -我失明了 扶着我的胳膊
- What? - I'm blind; take my arm.
你是有哪个字没听懂
What part of that doesn't make sense?
我需要你开车送我回家
I'm gonna need you to drive me home.
什么 如果你真的需要我可以送
Wha-- I will if you need me to,
但是你的助手呢
but what about your associates?
他们不靠谱
Not reliable.
我让他们待在身边只是因为 有时候
I only keep them around 'cause, occasionally,
我喜欢看他们滚床单
I like to watch them fuck.
你没开过劳斯莱斯吧
Oh, you've never driven a Rolls before, have you?
没有 没开过
No. No, I haven't.
好吧 拉杆朝你的方向向下
Okay. It's towards you and down.
不过你得轻点 知道吗
But-but be gentle, you know?
就像对待你女朋友的下♥体♥一样
Like it's your girlfriend's snatch.
这是秘密吗
Oh. Oh, is that supposed to be a secret?
-他太可爱了 -真漂亮
- He's beyond cute.Oh, he's gorgeous.
我老公鼓励过我
My husband encouraged me
去睡他的对冲基金经理
to sleep with his hedge fund manager.
如果我真去了他能用这件事对付我吗
Can he use it against me that I did?
伊利诺斯州实行的是无过失离婚
Illinois is a no-fault state,
所以你做了什么都不要紧
so it doesn't matter what you did.
爸妈分手 我不在乎
Mom and Dad split, and I don't care
爸妈分手
Mom and Dad split,
-我不在乎 -我老公说我得把衣服卖♥♥了
- and I don't care. - My husband says I have to sell my clothes.
不 他只是想欺负你
Oh, no. He's just trying to bully you.
你应该让你的老公去跟你的律师说
You should get your husband to talk to your lawyer.
你的律师是个怂包 妮可
Your lawyer's a wimp, Nicole.
雇卢卡
Hire Lucca.
你是离婚律师吗
Oh, are you a divorce lawyer?
是的
I am.
能给我一张你的名片吗
Uh, can I get your card?
好了 这是哪 这不是你家
Okay, where are we? This isn't your house.
-按两下喇叭 -为什么
- Honk twice. - Why?
-多少盒 阿方斯 -五盒
- How many, Alphonse? - Five.
-没数错吧 -放心 罗兰
- Count's right? - Yeah, Roland.
-给 -谢了
- There you go. - Thanks.
信任 但也要确认
Trust but verify.
这是干什么
What was that about?
里根这句话是我告诉他的
I gave Reagan that line.
盒子里是什么
What are those boxes?
临终关怀包
Hospice care kits.
一个是给你的
One of them's for you.
等下 这些是绝症患者的麻醉剂
Wait. They're narcotics for people who are terminal?
很不想这么说 孩子 人终有一死
I hate to break it to you, kid, we're all terminal.
好吧 这是可待因
Okay, that's the codeine...
那是大♥麻♥的气味
that's the tincture of cannabis...
找到了 好了 这个
There it is. Okay. This.
需要水吃药吗
You need water with that?
不了
Oh, no.
这个不是用水送服的
You don't take these with water!
天呐
Oh, God.
什么时候开始讨论庭审策略
When are we gonna discuss trial strategy?
我需要先打一记快炮
Oh, I need a quick shot first.
-请问芳名 -坎蒂
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表