剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
*可以抛却一切烦恼*
*And you can forget the rest*
*因为这个人*
*For the guy is second-best*
*举世无双*
*To none*
*孩子*
*Son*
*留心他的一举一动*
*Ooh! Sigh! Give him your attention*
你要看我拉屎吗
You want to watch me crap?
*我要*
*Do I.*
他肯定是犹太人
Of course he had to be Jewish.
胡子 贪婪 欺骗
The beard, the greed, the deceit.
我能听见西尔维亚奶奶说
I can hear Grandma Sylvia say,
"他对犹太人很不好"
"He's bad for the Jews."
他集♥合♥了流散犹太人的
He's everything wrong with the diaspora
所有缺点
wrapped in one.
一个恶灵律师
A dybbuk practicing law.
我也许应该杀了他
I should probably kill him.
天啊 我多少有点喜欢他了
Oh, God, I almost kind of like him a little bit.
他能让我开心
He makes me laugh.
迪伦那首歌♥怎么唱得来着
What's that Dylan song?
美国著名歌♥手 鲍勃·迪伦
"有时候撒旦是个和平的使者"
"Sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace"?
有时候撒旦带了个放屁坐垫
Sometimes Satan just comes with a whoopee cushion.
所以不要再笑了
So never laugh.
让他看到你笑了 你就死定了
Show him your laugh, and you're dead.
无论他做什么 就给他一副那个表情
No matter what he does, just give him that look.
什么表情
What look?
这个表情
This look.
你洗手了吗
Did you wash your hands?
喝点什么吗
So, can I get you anything?
咖啡之类的 先生...
Some coffee, mister...
韦德·V 不用了 谢谢
Wade V. Uh, no, lovey.
我现在只喝果汁
I'm all about the juices right now.
你说不是离婚的事
So, um, you said this is not
而是婚后协议
about a divorce, it's for a postnup?
是的
Yes.
你结婚多久了
And how long have you been married?
不 不是我的事
No, it's-it's not about me.
不过谢谢你认为我个会结婚的人
But thanks for thinking I give off the marriage vibe.
你的发型近乎完美
Your haircut is 97% perfect.
正好突出了你的颧骨
It accentuates your cheekbones just right.
但是一定要让你的发型师在头顶去掉一点
But do ask your stylist about a razor on top.
这边和这边还需要点发量
It wants volume here and here,
这边也是
and also over here.
用13厘米的剪刀 别用14厘米的
And use the five-inch scissors, not the five and a half.
抱歉 你刚才说什么来着
Sorry, what were you saying?
你不是来咨♥询♥自己的事
Uh, you're not here for yourself?
不 是帮朋友 一个客户
No, uh, for a friend. A client.
朋友 她是个明星 巨星
Friend. She's a star. A major star.
你很可能知道她是谁
You probably know who she is,
但是我不能说她的名字 不能让人看见
but I can't say her name, and she can't be seen
她走进任何一家律师事务所
going in and out of lawyers' offices.
所以我就是帮她筛选一下
So I'm just screening for her a little bit.
能稍等我一下吗
Uh, would you give me a second?
当然
Of course.
他是个发型师 韦德·V
Uh, he's a hairdresser. Wade V.
给一个明星客户咨♥询♥婚后协议
It's a postnup for a star client.
明白
Got it.
那么
So...
这位明星
this star...
如果不告诉我她的名字 我帮不了她
I can't help her if I don't know her name.
不过我们在这里说的一切都是保密的
But whatever we say here is completely confidential.
不 她准备支付你三倍的费用
No. But she's prepared to pay you triple your rate.
而且她要自己定规矩
And she also gets to set the rules.
韦德·V 芝加哥 名人发型师
明星发型师韦德·V给出的十条顶级发型建议
卡戴珊发型师发布四大发型流行趋势
是谁
Yeah?
是卡戴珊
Kardashian.
哪一位
Which one?
金
Kim.
阿德里安 你也许想知道这个
Adrian, you may want to stay on top of this.
为什么 是什么
Why, what is it?
卢卡有位新客户
Lucca with a new client.
离婚案吗 有什么重要的吗
A divorce? Does it matter?
金和坎耶
Kim and Kanye.
那么你们希望如何处理呢
So, how would you like this to work?
你想让我...
Do you want me to...
我和卢卡·奎恩在芝加哥
You're on with Lucca Quinn in Chicago.
早上好 感谢您
Good morning. Thanks for your interest
对雷&博&科律所感兴趣 女士
in Reddick, Boseman and Lockhart... ma'am.
"显失公平"由什么决定
问题是关于"显失公平"的
The question is about unconscionability,
假设是在婚后协议的背景下
I'm assuming in the context of a postnup.
是没有规范标准的
Well, there is no standard criteria,
但如果你可以证明是被逼无奈
but if you can prove lack of choice,
或是在婚后协议期间不了解实情
or lack of knowledge at the time of the postnup--
比如说 如果其中一方
for example, if one of the parties
虚报了他们的财产
misrepresented their fortune--
那你就有很大的机会
then you have a very good shot.
这就是你的回答吗
That's your answer?
是的
Yes.
还有什么吗
Anything else?
没问题吧
We're good?
好的 我问问她
Okay, I'll ask her.
她想知道你今天中午
She wants to know are you free today
是否有空见个面
at noon for a meeting?
跟她本人吗
In person?
是的
Yeah.
可以
Ye-Yeah.
我可以 可以推掉一些事情
I-I-I could move-- I can move a few things.
好的 不要太小题大做
Okay, don't make a big deal out of it.
知道吗 很少有女性
You know, there's a very short list of women
能够驾驭那个发型
who could pull off that cut.
好样的
Good job.
金和坎耶
Kim and Kanye.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
她在电♥话♥里没说话
She didn't speak on the phone,
但她中午会过来
but she's coming in at noon.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我知道
I know.
-我知道 -那可是三亿的离婚案
- I know. - That's a $300 million divorce.
五亿 我谷歌♥搜过了
500 million. I googled it.
好了 我们安排好所有的律师...
Okay, so we line up all the lawyers...
不 我想应该由我一个人做
No, no, I... I think I should do this alone.
卢卡 这案子很重要
Lucca, this is a really big deal.
我知道 你需要相信我
I know, and you need to trust me.
她很敏感 她希望能保密 低调
She's skittish. She wants this private. Small.
还希望由她可以信任的人处理
And she wants someone she can trust.
如果她没在电♥话♥中说话
If she didn't talk on the phone,
你怎么知道的
how do you know that?
气氛感受得到
The vibe.
阿德里安 相信我
Adrian, trust me.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
所以你一发现是位卡戴珊
So you called upstairs as soon as you found out
就通知上级了
it was a Kardashian?
没错
Yes.
如果我叫你不要汇报上去呢
And if I'd asked you not to call upstairs?
我会同意
I would have agreed,
然后汇报上级
and then called upstairs.
只要我们清楚自己的立场
As long as we know where we stand.
布鲁姆 我们得谈谈
Blum, we need to talk.
单独谈谈
Uh, privately.
孩子们 滚开
Hey, kids, fuck off.
就一会儿
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表