剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
it's got me voting for Trump.
这是一个无纸化的投票机
This is a voting machine without a paper ballot,
所以没有记录
so there's no record.
而监票员告诉我
And the poll watcher just told me
我没有办法改变什么
there's nothing I can do about this.
很明显 还有其它投票人反应了同样的情况
Apparently, there are other voters who reported the same problem.
所以她要告州政♥府♥
So she's suing the state?
不 她要告科尔弗洛里斯
No. She's suing Kohl-Flores,
投票机的制♥造♥商
the manufacturer of the voting machine.
-设计缺陷 -是的
- Oh, so for faulty design. -Right.
产品责任 角度不错
Product liability. Not a bad way to go.
很明显 2020年大选要用同样的设备
Apparently, the same machines are being used in 2020.
来吧
Come on.
莫娜 这两位是我跟你提过的合伙人
Mona, these are the partners I told you about.
雷迪克女士 戴安·洛哈特女士
Ms. Reddick, Diane Lockhart.
这位是莫娜的朋友
And this is Mona's friend...
蕾切尔·麦克斯
Rachelle Max.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
久仰二位的大名
I've heard great things about you two.
我告诉莫娜 我想把案转到贵所的原因之一
I told Mona one of the reasons I wanted her to move her case here
就是我对你们的积极行动早有耳闻
is that I've heard such great things about the activism here.
麦克斯女士是一位民♥意♥测验专家...
Ms. Max works as a pollster at, uh...
DLE战略公♥司♥
DLE Strategies.
莫娜跟她原来的法律团队有点不愉快 是吧
Mona was unhappy with her first legal team. Weren't you?
是的
Yes.
他们似乎并不重视
They didn't seem to take it seriously.
你的案子进展到什么程度了
How far along is your case?
我们今天下午要进行举证听证会
We have a hearing this afternoon on discovery.
-莉兹 单独讨论一下 -好的
- Liz, do you have a minute? - Yeah.
如果你们有什么问题 我可以解答
If you have any questions, I can answer them.
不 我们要先讨论一下
Uh, no, I think we'd like to discuss this.
失陪一下
We'll be right back.
我知道这有点匆忙 但确实是个好案子
I know this is a rush, but this is a good case
法律策略也非常精明
with a really smart legal strategy.
这家公♥司♥要把有故障的投票机
This company is sending malfunctioning voting machines
设立在黑人社区
into the black community.
应该是你们会抢着要的案子
Seems like something you would jump at.
好的 稍等我一下
Okay. I-I just need a minute.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
什么情况
What...
-搞什么鬼 -哪里搞鬼了
- What the fuck? - What the fuck what?
我给你们带来一个好案子
I'm bringing you a good case.
这些破投票机要安置在非裔美国人地区
These crappy voting machines go to African-American districts
削减那里的票数
and miscount the votes.
莫娜需要最好的律师 那就是你们
Mona needs the best possible lawyers. That's you.
那就先跟我们打招呼
Then come to us first.
别搞突然袭击
Don't just surprise us.
等一下 俱乐部规矩
Wait a minute. Fight Club rules.
我们不能提到"书友会"
We do not talk about Book Club.
-这对我们来说很复杂 -不 等下
- Yeah, well, this is complicated for us. - No. Wait.
如果你们不想接这个案子 那就拒绝
If you don't want the case, say no.
但是这对于反对执政党和你们律所都有利
But this case could be good for the resistance and your firm.
所以我不理解有什么问题
So I really don't understand the problem.
我的问题是不知道
My problem is not knowing
自己究竟是在代理委托人还是代理书友会
whether I am representing the client or the Book Club.
委托人
The client.
但是这个案子能阻止对手
But this case could stop the other side
在2020年大选投票舞弊
from corrupting the vote in 2020.
所以是件好事
So that's good.
你们让自己受伤的小心灵误了大事
And you're letting your hurt feelings get in the way.
你...
You, uh...
你应该在这里吗
you supposed to be in here?
这连证据都不是
This isn't even evidence.
这些是对方律所为了迷惑我们
These are legal invoices sent over
送过来的合法发♥票♥
by the opposing firm to distract us.
我们还是要看一遍
Well, we still got to go through it.
不 不用 因为
Uh, no, we don't. Because...
我刚看过了
I just did.
这是我们的证据
This is our evidence.
这是我们赢了第二螺旋的案子
This is the case that we won against Second Helix,
所以不需要审查
so we don't need to review it.
但是你可说不准
But you don't know that.
这里面也许
They might have, uh,
混进去了其它证据
mingled other evidence in there with it.
没人那样做
No one does that.
我就那样
I do that.
好了 布鲁姆先生
Okay, Mr. Blum,
事情是这样的
so, here's the thing.
你想拖延这个案子
You're wanting to delay this.
我是派来督办的
I was put on this case to hurry it.
而且谁更有可能犯错误
And who's more likely to make mistakes,
是着急督办的人
the person who hurries it
还是不着急的人
or the person who doesn't?
我们不允许拖拖拉拉
We're not feet-dragging here.
以后都不行
Not anymore.
所以我让我的律师过来了
And that is why i brought my, uh... my associate along.
这位就是罗兰·布鲁姆&律师事务所的律师
Yeah, this is the associate part of Roland Blum & Associates.
加里·卡尔
Gary Carr.
卢卡·奎恩
Lucca Quinn.
他能知道你名字我就不能
Oh, so he gets your name and I don't?
这是逆向种族歧视
That's reverse racism.
我刚才告诉布鲁姆先生
As I was just telling Mr. Blum,
我们要加速
we need to move faster.
加里也一直这么说
Gary's been saying that the whole time.
是不是 加里
Haven't you, Gary?
我...我以为我就是来这观察的
I, uh... Actually, I just thought I was here to observe.
你以前是
Oh, you were.
但是现在要动手实践了
But now it's all hands on deck.
我们刚刚因为工作进度不够快挨训了
We just got scolded for not working fast enough.
不是训你们 我只是...
Well, not scolded. I just...
我认为我们应该更细致地分配工作任务
I thought we could more carefully divide up the workload.
好主意
Sounds good.
加里很聪明 奇才
Gary's smart. Oh. A prodigy.
23岁就在《哈佛法律评论》发表文章了
Harvard Law Review at 23.
布鲁姆先生 拜托...
Please, Mr. Blum...
别谦虚了 你这人就是太好了
Stop with the humility. You're too nice a guy.
我说什么来着
What do I always say?
善良就是虚伪
Kindness is hypocrisy.
他被提名为卡根的法律助理
Yeah, he was shortlisted for Kagan's law clerk,
美国最高法♥院♥助理法官
但是他想回馈社区
but he wanted to give back to the community.
所以他当了巴尔的摩的一名社区组织者
So he became a community organizer in Baltimore.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我认为最好是找到真正的案子
So, I think the best thing here is to find the real cases,
因为这里面有很多无关证据
because a lot of this is depo dump filler.
我会尽我所能帮助你
Whatever I can do to help.
加里想知道
Gary wanted to know what it's like
在非裔美国人律所工作是怎样的
to work in a-an African-American firm.
他以前只在白人律所工作过
He's only ever worked in white firms.
喂 什么事
Yeah. What is it?
我告诉过你了 一个小时后
I told you, an hour late.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up!
我现在就他妈过来
I'm fucking coming!
天啊
Geez.
我两点有个口♥活♥
It's my 2:00 hummer.
我待会回来
I'll be back.
你们两个 要乖哦
Now, you two-- behave.
他不喝了 你要喝吗
He's not drinking it. You want it?
是龙舌兰吗
Is it tequila?
不是 但我能找一点
No, but I can find some.
不 我不喝 待会吧
No, I'm-I'm fine. Maybe later.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表