剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
这不是你们要找的案情摘要 说吧
These aren't the briefs you're looking for. Say it.
能说点别的吗
Give me something else.
不行 妈的快说 没错 我在爆粗
No! Fucking say it. Yes, I'm swearing.
这不是你们要找的案情摘要
These aren't the briefs you're looking for.
你的声音绷得太紧了
You're straining your voice.
大声点 声音别绷得太紧 说吧
Make it loud, but don't strain. Go.
这不是你们要找的案情摘要
These aren't the briefs you're looking for!
好多了
Better.
别 别洗手 高个子女士
No, don't wash your hands, tall lady.
他妈的快滚
Get the fuck out.
好了 我有个礼物要给你 玛娅
Okay, this is my gift to you, Maia.
是什么
What?
这太酷了
These are cool.
如果你不好好用
And if you don't use them correctly,
我会把它收回来的 把这个给我
I'm taking them back. And give me these.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
看上去怎么样
How's that?
好极了
Good.
出去让我们感到骄傲
Now make us proud.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不认识
No.
我叫罗杰
I'm Roger.
你叫...什么名字
What's... your name?
玛娅
Maia.
见到你很高兴 玛娅
It's nice to meet you, Maia.
我会在你们律所工作一段时间
I'm working at your firm temporarily.
今晚想一起喝杯东西吗
Want to grab a drink tonight?
不想
No.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
知道
Yes.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
Then I think we should talk.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
以前我会去办公室
When I would come in the office?
记得
Yes.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
记得
Yeah.
你来参加葬礼了吗
Were you at the funeral?
是的 站在后面
Yes, at the back.
你记得我妈吗
Do you remember my mom?
记得
Yes.
他有提起过她吗
Did he ever... talk about her?
没有
No.
他们想让你签一份保密协议
They want you to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
我女儿不想让我签
My daughter doesn't want me to.
但他们愿意把之前答应给你的钱付给你
But they're-they're willing to pay what you were promised, and...
你应该接受 这是你应得的
you should take what you deserve.
你父亲不是个坏人
Your father wasn't a bad man.
我不明白为什么他对你做了那些事后
I don't understand how you can feel that way
你还能这样想
after everything that he did.
我这辈子一直都事不遂愿
My life has never gone the way I thought.
慢慢上了岁数
As I get older...
我对其他人更报以同情
I have more sympathy for other people.
他们不一定每时每刻都能正常地表达爱意
They don't always express love the way they should.
现在我对我父亲已经没有任何念想了
I have nothing for my father now.
没有了
Nothing.
你好 你是科洛姆利太太吗
Hi. Mrs. Cromley?
是的
Yes.
抱歉打扰了 是你女儿打给我的
Oh, I'm sorry. Your daughter called me.
我是内奥米·尼沃拉 NSW的记者
I'm Naomi Nivola, a reporter with NSW.
有什么事吗
Yes?
我知道你可能在工作场合
And I understand there might be some issues
遭受过性胁迫
at the workplace involving sexual coercion?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我打断什么了吗
Have I interrupted something?
内奥米·尼沃拉
Naomi Nivola.
对 她现在在NSW了
Yep. She's with NSW now.
这么说他们知道了
So they have it.
强迫性♥交♥
The forced copulation?
还不好说
We don't know that.
辛西娅的女儿只告诉记者
Cynthia's daughter only told the reporter
到她妈妈家与我们碰面
to confront us at her mom's house.
她没有透露别的
She didn't tell her anything else.
如果报道公开 我们就突然成韦恩斯坦了
If this report goes public, we're suddenly Weinstein.
-这会让我们关门的 -行了 行了
- It'll close our doors. - Okay, okay, okay.
我去跟内奥米谈谈
I'll talk to Naomi.
我去看看她都知道了些什么
I'll find out what she knows.
你 算了吧
You? No.
为什么
Why not?
你知道为什么
Because I think you know why not.
你跟她也有过节
You have your own issues there.
跟谁 那个秘书吗
With who? The secretary?
不 不
No, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
内奥米是阿德里安法律课的一名学生
Naomi was a student in one of Adrian's law classes. It's a--
他们渊源很深 杰 你去
There's a whole history there. Jay, you do it.
去打探下内奥米都掌握了些什么
Just, let's find out what Naomi knows.
好
Sure.
我去跟这个速记员谈
And I will settle with the stenographer.
需要我去吗
Should I do it?
不了 我去
No. I will do it.
玛娅
Maia.
你能
Can you, uh...
什么事
Yeah? What do you need?
没什么
Nothing.
算了
Forget it.
这是做什么
I don't understand.
我们给你九万块
We're offering you $90,000.
为什么
For?
换你的合作
For your cooperation.
我... 不
I... no.
只能这么多了
We can't offer more.
我知道 我不是想要更多钱
I know. I-I'm not asking for more.
那你想要什么
Then what are you asking for?
什么都不要
Nothing.
我绝不会告诉别人雷迪克先生的事
I would never tell anyone about Mr. Reddick, ever.
有太多人想毁了男人
There are so many people who want to destroy men.
黑人男性
Black men.
我不想参与其中
I won't be a part of it.
我也绝不会参与其中
I'll never be a part of it.
尤其是对这间律所的人
Not at this firm.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
你还有什么事吗 雷迪克女士
Is there anything else you need, Ms. Reddick?
他们派调查员来
So they sent their investigator?
只是想确保你知道事情的来龙去脉
Just want to make sure you have all the facts.
是啊 因为雷&博律所真的很希望我
Yes, because Reddick/Boseman really want me
知道所有事实
to have all the facts.
我们想解释下我们的立场
We want to explain our side.
请吧
Go ahead.
你先问我六个问题 不录音
You ask me six questions off the record.
满意的话 再录下来 好吗
If you like what I say, then record them, okay?
辛西娅·科洛姆利在你们律所工作过吗
Cynthia Cromley worked at your firm?
是的
Yes.
你能说详细点吗
Would you like to elaborate?
不能
No.
这不算一个问题
That was not one of my questions.
算的
Actually, it was.
好吧 那开始了
Okay. Here we go.
你今天去科洛姆利女士家
Were you at Ms. Cromley's house today
是要她签保密协议吗
to get her to sign an NDA?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表