剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
We come to understand our differences
以及相似之处
and our similarities.
"我的非裔朋友
"I have more African American friends
多过白人朋友"
than I do Caucasian friends."
"我是黑头发"
"I have black hair."
行了 我想我们明白这个游戏的意图了
Okay, I think we get the idea.
是你们想让我展示一下敏感性训练
You wanted me to show you what sensitivity training looks like,
所以请继续
so please.
那是什么 决斗吗
What is that, a duel?
没法再往前走了
We have nowhere else to go.
我想这就是我们现在的情况
And I think we get where we're going here.
"我喜欢唱歌♥"
"I like singing."
"如果符合这项描述 请后退一步"
If this trait does describe you, take one step backwards.
"我喜欢歌♥手普林斯[非裔]"
"I like the singer Prince."
"我喜欢电影《罗马》"
"I like the movie Roma."
单口相声代表作《娜娜》
"我喜欢汉娜·盖茨比"
"I like Hannah Gadsby."
-嗯 -戴安
- Mm. Yeah. - Diane?
卢卡来电♥话♥找你
Lucca on the line for you.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
我们这边需要帮助
Uh, we need some help here.
有很多红马甲往这儿聚集
There are a lot of Red Jackets gathering.
什么 在投票点吗
What, at the polling place?
是的 已经有
Yes. We've had...
五辆载黑人选民的车开走了
five cars of black voters drive off.
这是想要妨碍选民投票
It's an attempt at voter suppression.
又走了一辆
There goes another one.
上次选举 这个选区的结果只有七票之差
This district got decided by seven votes last election.
但目前也找不到人过去
Well, we can't spare anyone at the moment.
这边法庭有紧急动议
Uh, we've got an emergency motion in court.
而且过去至少得两个钟头
It would take someone two hours to get there anyway.
戴安 感觉要形成骚乱了
Diane, this looks like a riot forming.
我看看能怎么办
I'll see what I can do.
喂
Hello.
是我 需要你帮忙
Hi, it's me. I need your help.
不是说好不会直接电♥话♥联♥系♥吗
I thought we weren't calling each other.
紧急情况例外
Not unless there's an emergency.
我们在十四区安排了投票监督员
I have some poll watchers at the 14th.
现场出现五十多名红马甲
There are about 50 Red Jackets who showed up
威慑选民
to intimidate voters.
明白 能给我照片吗
Got it. Can they get me photos?
能...为什么
Can they-- Why?
方便挂人
So I can dox them.
茉莉·哈珀 我在家工作 是转录员
Molly Harper. I work at home as a transcriptionist.
能否告诉我们你丈夫的遭遇 哈珀女士
Can you tell us what happened to your husband, Ms. Harper?
法官阁下 现在不是庭审
Uh, Your Honor, this isn't a trial.
-我们已经申请驳回 -没错
- We've made a motion to dismiss. - Yes.
而我们申请加速听证
And we've moved for an expedited hearing.
所以快他妈坐下
So sit the fuck down.
法官阁下 这就是我得忍♥受的
Your Honor, that is what I've had to deal with.
要确定接受哪项动议
To decide on either motion,
我必须先对案子有所了解
I have to hear on the subject of the case,
所以请继续 哈珀女士
so please continue, Ms. Harper.
以及 布鲁姆先生 闭嘴
And, Mr. Blum, shut up.
我丈夫哈伦决定使用
My husband Harlan decided to try one of those
第二螺旋推出的家用基因检测工具包
home genetics kits from Second Helix.
也就是... 这样的
That would be... one of these?
没错
Yes.
哈伦觉得应该会很有意思
Harlan thought it would be fun.
他之前听说祖上有爱尔兰人 希望能查一下
He'd heard he had Irish ancestry and wanted to find out.
检测结果出来之后 你们了解到了什么
And when the test results came back, what did you learn?
哈伦有心房♥纤颤的基因
Harlan had the gene for atrial fibrillation--
那是一种心脏病
a heart condition--
有很高的中风可能
that he was at high risk for stroke.
我们当然是吓坏了
Obviously, we were scared.
毕竟家里还有两个女儿
Got two little girls at home.
于是我们决定购买♥♥人身保险
So we decided to get life insurance.
这样一来 即便发生什么事也能有扶助
This way, if something happened, we would have help.
-但保险公♥司♥拒绝承保 -没错
- But the insurance company denied coverage? - Yes.
他们说哈伦已经有健康问题
They said that Harlan had a preexisting condition.
他有心房♥颤动的基因
The gene for atrial fibrillation.
他们是从第二螺旋得到的相关信息
And they heard about this from Second Helix?
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
-引导证人推测 -反对有效
- Calls for speculation. - Sustained.
莫莉 你丈夫被保险公♥司♥拒绝参保后
Molly, what happened to your husband after he was
发生了什么
denied insurance?
他中风了
He had a stroke.
然后去世了 于是账单越堆越高
He died, and the bills kept piling up.
所以你和提起集体诉讼的其他44位成员
So you and 44 other members of the class,
希望第二螺旋能进行赔偿
you want compensation from Second Helix
因为他们泄露私人信息导致你们
for sharing private information that prevented you
无法保护自己的家人
from protecting your family?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 莫莉
Thank you, Molly.
我只有几个问题 法官阁下
Just a few questions, Your Honor.
别弄了 法官会支持我们的
Leave it. The judge is with us.
把莎士比亚的名句反过来说
意指证词必须加以修饰
每一朵百合都要镀金
Never leave any lily ungilded.
你好 莫莉
Hello, Molly.
我能问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
马丘比丘对你来说
What does Machu Picchu
意味着什么
mean to you?
哈兰和我曾在那里度蜜月
Harlan and I went there on our honeymoon.
我们还计划再去一次 但是他去世了
We were planning on going back, but he died.
你认识这个吗 哈珀女士
Do you recognize this, Ms. Harper?
天哪
Oh, dear God.
我们必须让他停下
We have to stop this.
*安安静静*
*Hush now*
*不要哭*
*Don't you cry. *
你听过这首歌♥吗
Do you recognize the song?
这就是他唱给我的歌♥ 是他的...
That's what he sang to me. That was his...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他已经去世了
He's gone.
他已经不在了
He's gone.
*那是首爱尔兰*
*That's an Irish*
*摇篮曲*
*Lullaby*
法官阁下
Uh, uh, Your Honor,
反对
objection.
反对理由
On what grounds?
戴安要拿这些照片干什么
What's Diane gonna do with photos?
我不知道
I don't know.
你有更好的办法 就放手去做吧
You have a better idea, be my guest.
嗨
Hey there. Um...
这里有个报道你可能有兴趣
I think I've got a story for you.
红马甲威胁选民
红马甲威胁选民
你好 是彩虹糖果店吗
Hi, Rainbow Sweetshop?
我是你们的顾客 我在一个叫
I'm a concerned customer, and I saw one of your employees
"红马甲威胁选民"的网页上
on a website called
看到了你们的一个员工
"Red Jackets Intimidating Voters."
我很失望
I'm very upset.
我再也不会光顾你们了
I will never come to your shop again.
那位告密者找到了吗
What's going on with the whistle-blower?
他正在日本度假
He's on vacation in Japan.
我们明天才能联♥系♥上他
We can't get ahold of him until tomorrow.
好吧 我们等不到明天了
Well, we can't wait until tomorrow.
那样我们的优势就没了
We lose our advantage.
他曾是这个案子的基石
He was the cornerstone of our case.
我有个人选
I got someone.
-是谁 -就是某个人
- Who? - Someone.
我们得尽快把这个案子结了
We need to wrap this up now.
趁法官站在我们这边
The judge is on our side.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表