剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
All of the associates went, but not the partners.
这一点会改变
Well...Uh, that will change.
我们会确保这一点
We will make sure of it.
还有什么其它的事情我们能弥补的吗
Is there anything else that we can do to make this right?
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
辛西娅 还有别人在这吗
Cynthia, is-is there somebody else here?
我女儿
My daughter.
我可没预料到这一点
This is not what I expected.
这个家 让我想起了我姑姑的家
This house, it reminds me of my aunty's house.
我以为她会很强势
I thought she'd be a lot more combative.
我们可能用不上保密协议
We might not need the NDA.
妈 它们会让你签一个合同
Mom, they're gonna have you sign a contract
什么都不让你说
that says you can't say anything.
不 他们只想让律所变得更好
No, they just want to make the firm better.
他强♥奸♥了你 妈
He raped you, Mom,
而你只想要些狗屁课程
and all you want is some bullshit class.
我不喜欢你爆粗口 莫妮克
I don't like that language, Monique,
而且这些都不关你事
and none of this is your business.
这就是我的事 事实上...
It is my business. In fact...
他承诺了我妈一些好处却从未兑现
You know, he promised my mom something he never paid.
-莫妮克 -他们是律师 妈
- Monique. - They're lawyers, Mom.
他们只懂得拿钱交涉
That's all they understand: money.
很抱歉 这是我女儿
My apologies. This is my daughter.
你好 他承诺了你什么 辛西娅
Hi. Um, what did he promise you, Cynthia?
你与我妈共事过吗
Did you ever work with my mom?
我吗 没有
Did I? Uh, no.
那就别喊她辛西娅
Then don't call her Cynthia.
称呼她科洛姆利女士
Call her Ms. Cromley.
说得对
Quite right.
雷迪克先生承诺了你什么 科洛姆利女士
What did Mr. Reddick promise you, Ms. Cromley?
如果你不告诉她 妈 那就我来
If you don't tell her, Mom, I will.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
完全不知道 今天我只是个局外人
I have no idea. I'm just staying on the sidelines today.
我发现这个男人
I found out that this man...
这个男人一直都在撒谎 然后我想...
this man has been lying the whole time, and I think...
等等 等等
Hold up, hold up.
等等 等等
Hold up, hold up.
请大家保持安静
Please, let's just get it quieter in here.
他承诺给她养老金
He promised her a pension.
他承诺给辛西娅养老金 因此我们需要
He promised Cynthia a pension, and that is what we need...
他承诺了她这家律所给不了的东西
He promised her something this firm can't afford,
然后他死了 他在想什么
then he died. What was he thinking?
很明显他没用脑子思考
Clearly, he wasn't thinking with his brain,
-而是用他的... -别争了
- he was thinking with his...- All right.
我对争执过去的事不感兴趣
I'm not interested in litigating the past.
-木已成舟 -是吗 我们能相信她吗
- What happened happened. - But did it? Do we believe her?
-你在开玩笑吗 -听着 我知道
- Are you kidding me? - Look, I know
我们都该相信女性
we're all supposed to believe the women...
"该相信"
"Supposed to believe"?
-这才是问题所在 -但雷迪克是个目标
-This is the problem. - But Reddick is a target.
他是一位黑人偶像
He's a black icon.
人们企图贬低
People want to devalue
-我们过去的公民权... -稍安勿躁
- our civil rights past... - Hold on, hold on.
她同意签署保密协议了吗
Has she even agreed to sign an NDA?
我们还没提这个要求
We didn't want to bring it up
因为我们想先评估一下费用
until we could address the cost.
我觉得针对强迫口♥交♥这一行为
I think we're looking at $80,000 to $750,000
大概需要八万到七十五万美元
for one act of forced oral copulation.
我认为我们该压价 说三万
I think we should lowball her. Ask 30.
不好意思 大家听我说一句
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我们还有别的选择
We have another option.
让这事见光
Let it come out.
卡尔·雷迪克是一个复杂的人
Carl Reddick was a complicated man.
改变历史 每日行善之人不一定都是好人
People who change history and do good are not all good.
律所可能会失去四成客户
This firm could lose 40% of its clients.
没错 但错不在我们
Yeah, but we didn't do anything wrong.
我们没有隐瞒任何事
We didn't cover anything up.
但若我们花钱封口 这就成了我们的丑闻
But if we pay someone off, it becomes our scandal.
我们能确定之前没付封口费吗
Do we know we haven't paid already?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我看了雷迪克的合同
I looked at Reddick's contract.
2012年 我们做了交易
In 2012, we made a deal
掩盖了他所有的性骚扰官司
to cover all of his sexual harassment lawsuits.
什么
What?!
阿德里安 你知道这件事吗
Adrian, did you know about this?
这只是保护首席执行官的标准机制
It was, it was standard CEO protection.
保护首席执行官的标准机制
Standard CEO protection?
我们得处理现在手上的麻烦
We need to deal with the problem at hand.
卡尔的秘书
Carl's secretary.
我们是可以开口说三万 但你是认真的吗
Now, we can offer $30,000. Really?
-不 别啊 -什么事
- No, come on. - Yeah?
-我叫温蒂 -温蒂 你好
- Wendy. - Wendy, hey.
你要去洗手间吗
You need the bathroom?
我觉得不该由我在这做会议记录
I don't think I should be the one taking notes here.
为什么
Why not?
雷迪克先生也对我做过同样的事
Mr. Reddick did the same to me.
罪案类电视剧
你在干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
在考虑看德国的连环杀手电视剧
Figuring out whether to watch a German series about serial killers
还是北欧的连环杀手电视剧
or a Scandinavian series about serial killers.
我的包怎么在外面
What's my bag doing out?
我在帮你打包
I was helping you pack.
为什么
For?
我看到我们的账户上有一张机票
Well, I-I saw airplane tickets on our account.
没错 游猎旅行 就几天
Right, safari, just a few days.
去游猎几天
A few days on a safari?
对 怎么了
Yes. Why?
我不再打猎了
Well, I mean, I don't shoot anymore,
所以你不是和我一起去
so you're not going with me.
怎么了 戴安
What's wrong, Diane?
工作让我陷入沉思
Work has me thinking.
-关于什么 -男人
- About? - Men.
和他们的所作所为
And what they do.
他们做什么了
What do they do?
我爱你 库尔特
I love you, Kurt,
但我觉得你没有对我坦诚相待
but I don't think you're being honest with me.
而且我不希望自己变成假装毫不在意的妻子
And I hate being the wife who pretends not to care,
愿意忽略谎言的大度妻子
the cool wife who overlooks lies.
我撒什么谎了
What am I lying about?
你昨晚和谁一起去射击了
Who did you go shooting with last night?
没有谁
No one.
我的天 你扯谎的功夫太差劲了
Oh, my God, you're such a bad liar.
从很多角度来说 这是件好事
I mean, in many ways, it's... it's sweet.
-那何必撒谎呢 -就是没谁
- Why even try? - It's no one.
所以你也和
And it's no one
这个没有谁一起去游猎
with whom you are going on a safari?
是有偿的 我现在失业呢
I'm being paid. I don't have a job.
我就和猎人们一起打猎赚点钱
I'm hiring myself out to shoot with hunters.
就是昨晚借用你夹克衫的那些猎人吗
The same hunters who borrowed your jacket last night?
我在你的夹克衫上发现了金发
I found blonde hairs on your jacket.
相信我 我都没有刻意找
Believe me, I wasn't looking for them.
它们就躺在你衣服上
They-they-they were just there.
而且还散发着古龙或摩丝什么味道
And it reeked of cologne or mousse or something,
我知道你死也不会用这些少女风产品
and I know you would rather die than use girly products,
所以不如你直说吧
so why don't you just tell me.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
如果真是如此 你就用不着说谎了
Well, if that were the case, you wouldn't be lying.
我知道你会生气
I know you'll be angry.
又是她吗 霍利
Is it her again? Holly?
韦斯特福尔 不
Westfall? No.
那到底是哪个金发小妖精
Well, then which of your Fox blondes is it?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表