剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Our Rules of Corporate Governance
要求我们进行投票
call for it to be put to a vote
是否中止律师雇员的受雇资格
whether an associate's employment is to be terminated.
我投解雇票
I vote for firing.
等等 我们没有确凿证据证明她用过那些药
Wait. We have no concrete proof that she used those drugs.
戴安 至少表明她判断力很差
At a minimum, Diane, she showed bad judgment.
非法携带一盒
To carry around a box of illegally obtained
C类药品在她的车里
Schedule C drugs in her car?
这么说的话 我也应该有理由被解雇
Well, in that case I should be removed for cause, as well.
我车里也有非法获得的
I carried illegally obtained psilocybin,
C类毒品 迷幻蘑菇
a Schedule C drug, in my car.
如果我们要贯彻一致性的话 我也该被解雇
If we're being consistent, then I should be fired.
你是合伙人 戴安
You're a partner, Diane,
你受到普通律师没有的保护
you have protections an associate doesn't.
我提醒你 你之前给亚纶投了反对票
And, I recall, you voted against Alan.
开始投票吧
Let's vote now.
可是 阿德里安 我们着什么急
But, Adrian, why are we rushing this?
我们有一群同事在抱怨
We had a consortium of associates complain
工资差距以及
about disparities in pay,
对违规行为处理双标 戴安
disparities in handling infractions, Diane.
他们觉得这种差异是基于肤色的
They think the disparities were based on race.
-但并非如此 -我也这么说过
- But they aren't. - I said that, too.
但是不同的是 我自己都不相信
But the difference is, I didn't believe it.
那你当时为什么不说点什么
Well, then why didn't you say something at the time?
这可是位年轻女性的人生
This is a young woman's life
-我的天呐 -好了 好了 大家
- for God's sake. - Okay. Okay, everybody. Okay.
别想在这次纪律委员会中
Let's not try and settle all our racial issues
-解决掉所有的种族问题 -好吧
- in this disciplinary committee. - Okay.
我们应该给玛娅·林德尔停职一周
Should we suspend Maia Rindell for a week,
还是应该贯彻一致性
or should we be consistent?
-不是吧 -你说得对
- Oh, come on. - You're right.
我收回 还是应该有理由解雇她
Strike that. Or should we fire her with cause?
同意停职的...
All those in favor of suspension...
五票同意停职
Five for suspension.
同意解除玛娅职务的...
All those in favor of removing Maia from her position...
六票同意解雇
Six for removal.
阿德里安
Adrian.
我弃权
Abstain.
进来吧
Come in.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
不好
No.
纪律委员会投票结束了
The disciplinary committee voted.
结果呢
And?
你被解雇了
You've been fired.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表