剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Sure.
你很少出来玩
You don't usually come out.
是的 你知道 我得处理完堆在桌上的
No. But you know, I had to, uh, escape the 60-page prenup
60页婚前协议
sitting on my desk.
你们在聊什么呢
What were you talking about?
所有总统都是反♥社♥会♥人格还是只有一部分是
Uh, whether all presidents are sociopaths or just some.
奥巴马觉得他第一次当参议员
Obama thought that he deserved to be president
就能成为美国总统是他应得的
as a first-term senator.
这怎么不算自恋狂
How is that not narcissism?
这叫有远见
It's called being a visionary.
他的想法是对的
Hello, he was right.
特朗普更是极品中的极品
Trump is the most extreme of the extreme,
但总统这个职位就需要情感体验方式
but the presidency requires an individual
-跟我们普通人不一样的人 -没错
- who doesn't experience emotion the way us common folk do. - Okay.
也许奥巴马的情感体验方式确实很独特
Well, maybe Obama does experience emotion differently,
但如果你也要在办公室处理
but you'd have to,
他那些破事 你也会不得不像他那样
given all the shit he got while in office.
我是说 他肯定也希望有一天
I mean, I bet he wished for just
可以不用做"黑人总统"
one day where he didn't have to be "The black president."
这我可不同意
I don't think I agree with that.
我也不这么想
I suppose I don't think of it that way.
我是黑人而且我从没想过要不做黑人
I'm black and I never want to be anything else.
我是说 好处总比坏处多
I mean, the good outweighs the bad.
没错 当然 不
Oh, yeah, sure. No.
我不是说他不想做...
I mean, I'm not saying that he would ever want to...
黑人
be not black,
我是说他想摆脱作为黑人总统的压力
just... free from the pressure... of it.
也许
Maybe.
偶尔会
Sometimes.
卢卡
Hey, Lucca.
我能加入吗
Mind if I join you?
我决定要更多的融入集体
I decided we all need to mix more.
所以我们在聊什么
So what are we talking about?
情况如何
What's going on?
帝国的复仇
Revenge of the Empire.
谁是帝国
Who's the Empire?
我们就是帝国
We are.
听着 至少你们不是在履行陪审员义务
Listen, at least you're not in jury duty.
你们中有多少人是外地来的
How many of you are from out of town?
这是什么情况
Whoa! What was it,
庭审还是音乐剧《猫》的日场
this or a matinee of Cats?
冷静 先生 冷静
Calm down, sir. Calm down.
好吧 这是在干什么
Okay, so what is this?
布克兄弟暴♥乱♥
The Brooks Brothers riot.
什么
The what?
我的天
Oh, my God.
现在的年轻人真是缺乏历史鉴赏力
Young people today and your lack of historical appreciation.
早在2000年 我和罗杰·斯通就在
Roger Stone and I set up the Brooks Brothers riot in Miami-Dade,
迈阿密发起了布克兄弟暴♥乱♥
back in 2000.
如今 要不是当年兄弟们
Now, without our boys
大吵大闹阻止重新计票
raising hell to stop the recount,
这个国家还在阿尔·戈尔的统治下煎熬
this country would've suffered through Al Gore.
听不到你们的声音 再来一次
Oh, I can't hear you! Let me hear that again.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这个在2000年奏效过
Hey. It worked in 2000.
好 我要大家嘟囔的时候
Good. Now, when I want to hear mumbling,
请发出一点
let me hear a little
叽叽喳喳
wallah-wallah-wallah-wallah wallah-wallah-wallah-wallah
叽叽喳喳的声音
wallah-wallah-wallah-wallah.
很好
Good.
你曾在雷迪克&博斯曼律所工作 对吗
You worked for Reddick/Boseman, did you not?
是的
I did.
我在那为多起案子...
I served as cocounsel on, uh...
做过他们的合作律师
a number of matters.
我还在他们办公室
I also spent a considerable
工作过相当长一段时间
amount of time working in their offices.
律所给你留下了何种印象
And what was your impression?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Irrelevant.
我要判反对无效
I'm going to overrule that objection.
驳回理由
On what grounds?
我... 因为我已经做出了裁决
Uh-- I... Because I have ruled.
我并不喜欢审判
Look, I don't like to sit in judgment,
但是作为律师 我感觉
but I feel, that as lawyers,
我们有责任
you know, we have a responsibility
让这个世界更美好
to leave this world just a little bit better.
我的祖父从白罗斯来到这里
My grandfather came here from Belarus.
不识字也会写字
Couldn't read or write.
知道他以前经常会对我唱什么歌♥吗
You know the song he used to sing to me?
*梦想未死*
*The dream is still alive*
*终有一天会成真*
*Some day it will come true*
*这个国家*
*And this country,*
*属于你我*
*it belongs to folks like Me and you.*
法官大人 那是首汽车广♥告♥歌♥
Your Honor, that is a car commercial.
没关系 没关系
That's okay, that's okay.
有些人永远也不会理解的
Some people will never understand.
*让自♥由♥之声*
*So let the voice of freedom*
*传遍这片土地*
*Sing out through this land*
*这是*
*This is*
*这是我们的祖国*
*This is our country.*
好了 别再搞花里胡哨的了 用事实说话
Okay, let's stop with the stunts, and win on the merits.
还有一件事
Just one more thing.
什么
What?
我总能感觉到你有求于我的时候
I can always sense when you need a favor.
这个请求很简单
Well, this is an easy one.
你认识这位新来的达什·图希法官吧
You know this new judge, uh, Dash Toosi?
我有件案子是他来审
Well, I have a matter before him.
毫无疑问 他听到的都是些我的坏话
He's no doubt heard only the worst about me.
要是如果我能
It'd be great if I could, uh,
让他根据案情实质做出裁决就好了
get him to just rule on the merits.
案情实质
The merits?
对我有利的案情实质
Well, the positive merits,
不是对我不利的那种
not the negative ones.
如果你能跟他聊聊
You know, if you could talk to him, oh,
就好了
that'd be great.
你丈夫还好吗
How's your husband doing?
我是说
Well, I mean,
你的前夫
your ex-husband.
好吧
Fine.
好
Good.
如果你能在法庭上坐在我们身后
Oh, and if you could sit behind us in court,
也会很有帮助
that'd be great, too.
我们需要
We need a,
一个"潘坦格里时刻"
a Pentangeli moment.
潘坦格里在《教父》中作为污点证人出席作证 将罪恶多端的黑帮老大送进了监狱
101-115号♥法庭
请按下四楼
Uh, four, please.
你好 我是黑兹尔伍德法官
Hello. I'm Judge Hazlewood.
夏洛特·黑兹尔伍德
Charlotte Hazlewood.
很高兴认识你 达什·图希法官
Oh, nice to meet you. Judge Dash Toosi.
我很惊讶这里有这么多位女性法官
It's surprising how many lady judges there are around here.
所以
So...
康斯坦斯·格林的儿子
Constance Green's son died
在乘坐一辆私营监狱货车时身亡
while being transported in a private prison van.
她来找你 你没有接她的案子 为什么
She came to you, you didn't take her case. Why?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Irrelevant.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
一位出色的法律教授
we were treated to a distinguished
刚教育了我们
law professor lecturing us on
按判决金额收费有多么必要
how contingency fees were essential.
长颈鹿朱迪
Judy Giraffe?
没错
Yes.
我相信我有资格质疑那种说法
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表